Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6781|United States
Just got back from playing a 24/7 Wake Island map.  However this guy has got to have been the greatest jet wh0re of all time.

http://bf2s.com/player/43390337/

Look at his stats, look at his kills in a row, and kill death ratio for aircraft.

Here's a SS I took of one of the rounds.  He got this score every round, never got any tk's, and always knew where the enemy was.  The whole server started yelling at him, calling him a hacker, etc. 

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs60&d=05513&f=Score.png

What do you think.
Flasheart88
+0|6800|Brisbane
Wow, that must have sucked.

However, I don't think his stats suggest that he's a hacker - he's obviously a well above average pilot, and maybe he's just very selective with his bombing, and gets a lot of kills with the guns, which are less likely to result in TKs. Besides, Wake Island is plane whore heaven. And, as has been discussed ad infinatum across these boards, there are very few ways to kill planes, as AA sucks, blah blah blah.
72Wolf-
+1|6754

Bert10099 wrote:

Just got back from playing a 24/7 Wake Island map.  However this guy has got to have been the greatest jet wh0re of all time.

http://bf2s.com/player/43390337/

Look at his stats, look at his kills in a row, and kill death ratio for aircraft.

What do you think.
I've played against Baptizer and with him.
I won't vouch for him.

But can say he is a good player, but can also be killed.
He and I went at it about 3 nights ago.  Was fun.  He seemed to always be where I wanted to go.
After about 2 rounds of that, we ended up on the same side.  I enjoyed working with him as much as I enjoyed the challange of taking him on.

----

This quick to judge/accuse good players of hacking/cracking/cheating/padding is honestly getting old.

Last edited by 72Wolf- (2005-12-20 21:28:49)

Emetchar
+0|6752
If you're good at flying it's fairly easy to get scores that high (without hacking), or so I have been told by friends.
Score, in this case, tells us nothing.
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6876|Arizona
You only need 2 things on wake island if you manage to get a jet.

1. Good flying skills

2.To hope that the USMC/PLA team is freaking retarded and sits on the carrier/airfield waiting and hoping for a chance to get some flying aircraft..just so they can crash it 30 seconds later.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6760|California

hes obviously a good pilot, unlike other top 10 ppl i have played with
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6849|Marathon, Florida Keys
bert was that on the rox server?

My kill streak is 63 from doing the same thing lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
TSal2111
+1|6787
|ccc|Planewhore is the best pilot I've ever seen.. makes Baptizer look like a nub testing a new joystick.. check it.

http://bf2s.com/player/|ccc||planewhore/

I've seen him on some other forums. Nice guy, and readily admits he's a plane freak..  Just don't be on the opposing team unless you're going for the Purple Heart.
AirForce2076
+1|6782|MN
he plays on the moders 24/7 wake island

i dont know about this guy but he seems to know EXACTLY where the infantry are and the first shot will kill you and then he'll instantly kill someone else and another, etc. then turn around and again and again.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6784|Malaga, EspaƱa
about knowing where the enemy is in a plane ? i bet those retards dont know it when they where accusing him of hacks

1. UAV of the commander, it helps pilots to see where the mass of retards are hiding so he can bomb the shit outta them

2. ur bombing vision got the abbility to target enemy vehicules (so when ur in a Vehicule, or mounted the MG of the Vehicule, or mounted an Stinger, etc etc ) the Pilots see on his screen an square around the specific enemy target vehicule. and so he can spot it easy and drop bombs on it .... even in a buggy ur pretty much as screwed if ur dealing with an good pilot. he doesnt even use bombs he just burst the hell outta u with the main gun.

3. Fly by, they first fly low over a place where he suspect there is a lot of enemies around if he sees them he makes an 180 degrees turn and bomb it

4. He just bomb flags .... if he gets a prize he is going to do it over and over again untill he has enough done and the enemy Finally getting smart and spawn somewhere else

so i dont agree with this guy that the pilot was using hacks...its just good pilot ur dealing with...and if ur team doesnt know how to stop that stupid Tken about a plane. or when they captured a plane and are in the air but doesnt know how to dogfight..or just crash without a particular reason. i,m pretty sure ur team was full of retards....

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-12-21 03:02:18)

Wigi
+0|6754|Switzerland
Look at this Guy...
http://bf2s.com/player/23mm/
Earthquake23
+1|6778|Germany
Hm, suxx!

I mostly play infantry so I really hate the jets! Even when he's at our team, I think that the jets should be easier to destroy. For example one SAM, ure dead! Also cool would be an infantry type, wich has a SAM launcher with him. Perhaps as an unlock for AT?

AND WHY THE HELL IS A SAM MISSILE SO INACCURATE????
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6760|The Netherlands

72Wolf- wrote:

This quick to judge/accuse good players of hacking/cracking/cheating/padding is honestly getting old.
I couldnt agree more. The guy has got 46,092 global points, do u seriously beleave some1 would risk an account like that getting erased? He's prob just a very skilled pilot or maybe he's a clanpilot.

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-21 06:31:30)

psychotoxic187
+11|6750
Anyone can be a cheater. Would you think this guy is a cheater?

http://bf2s.com/player/koosnaam/
Echo
WOoKie
I havent got a clue, his stats look normal tho.
psychotoxic187
+11|6750
That's my point, his stats look normal, but we have caught him cheating on our server.

http://return2kill.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183
Echo
WOoKie
Okay, i checked the pb pics on your webby but i havent got a clue where to look for matey.

I could use an short explination with the pics since i m not a hacker myself and hate them ppl, i m not really an expert on this but it seems u have caught a cheater with some pb program?

Cool u ve caught 1 anywys! Whats gonna happen to him? Are you guys gonna report him to ea?
psychotoxic187
+11|6750
We have reported him, to punksbusted and punkbuster, and nothing happened. The multi-hack, as you can see, shows where his enemies are in red. Kind of like how it shows your teammates, except it shows them in red, it also shows their health and even the squad leaders.

Edit: We have caught around 5 cheaters, one of them was a clan member. Needless to say he was banned immediately.

Last edited by psychotoxic187 (2005-12-21 07:25:24)

Echo
WOoKie
Its sad to hear nothing happened about that guy... How about the other guys, did pb do anything about them?

How about taking matters in your own hands if pb/ea not doing anything about it. Get loads of ppl on this forum to use their network of ppl they know at bf2 clans and lets work together to get those wankers permanently banned on as manny servers as we can. I m sure i can get em banned on maybe a dozen clanservers if i just mail a couple of friends proof like u posted on your clanwebby.

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-21 08:19:05)

kn0ckahh
+98|6779|netherlands, sweet lake city
hes  just a very good pilot
Echo
WOoKie

kn0ckahh wrote:

hes  just a very good pilot
I m not sure if u are talking about that Baptist guy matey but we were talking about a player called koosnaam and other players psychotoxic caught hacking on their clanservers.

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-21 08:36:33)

psychotoxic187
+11|6750
Well, we have started the streaming bit with punksbusted. So, if they are caught, they are added to the MBL. Any server that is part of the MBL, they are banned from. That's about all you can really do. Even our clanmate that was caught BY punkbuster 4 times, and PB never did anything except kick him from the server he was doing it on. He was only added to the MBL, after we sent screenshots to punksbusted.
AirForce2076
+1|6782|MN
yes, this Baptizer guy definitely hacks.

He was doing his usual shoot the infantry from the jet, while I was testing to see if he really does hack. I was PLA and he was USMC and I was hiding behind the UAV buildings and he was shooting down infantry and I pop out and BAM, he just shoots me dead INSTANTLY. He was shooting other infantry from far away and I just POP OUT and he shoots me dead. This happened on several occasions and there is NO doubt in my mind that he hacks. I really suggest his account banned from all servers and his stats erased. Please, try and do what I was doing and there is no doubt, NO doubt he is hacking. I know what to look for in hackers as I used to be an avid CS player and always had the talent of spotting hackers and I'm definitely no noob.
Echo
WOoKie
The main problem seems to be, how to get proof about it. Psychotoxic's pics are screenies of a punkbuster program, that allows serveradmins to see first person view of every player on the server if i m not mistaken. If u aint a serveradmin using somekind of pb program, it ll be quite hard to get real convincing evidence. Offcourse a screenshot of 4 enemy supply crates dropping at the same time will be quite convincing but the majority of times, it ll be quite hard to prove.

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-23 07:48:11)

Erkut.hv
+124|6775|California
Leave the server. Wake Island is a retarded map anyway, if you are a ground pounder. A few of my squadmates hopped ina server with a supply and arty hace. Guess what.... WE LEFT!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard