spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6659|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

the only things that needs to be changed
support shouldnt fire accuratly while standing
+1 second on the fuse for the grenades
titan AA guns overheat (just so people dont constantly shoot them at enemy titans and lag everybody out)
ganz shold be tweaked as its useless as of right now

everything esle is very balanced so dont bitch adapt or go play counterstrike
True..
but deyz nurfd mai CS with da wepn stock m4rk3t!

now mai AK47 iz liek 300 more moneys!

/cry
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6551|Edmonton Alberta
oh and the AA emp things are a bit overpowered theres just so fuckin many AA things gunships are useless pretty much because of all the AA... i know airpower was overpowered in bf2 but its very underpowered in 2142 i think the AA just needs the range to be shortened or make it so gunships can counter it with active defense but this will probably never happen
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6467|New York
I'm sorry but the Shuko/Bianchi effortlessly killing people from across an area is not balanced
spawnofthemist
Banned

SlightlySto0pid wrote:

I'm sorry but the Shuko/Bianchi effortlessly killing people from across an area is not balanced
it is if you're using one against the person doing it to you.
if you lose, then you just suck
straz_mataz
Banned

SlightlySto0pid wrote:

you can also do that with anygun really...baur+singleshot=effortlessly killing people from across an area
[DOL]Crazy88s
+0|6726
Spawn, you are CUT for mentioning css...wow gg
spawnofthemist
Banned

[DOL]Crazy88s wrote:

Spawn, you are CUT for mentioning css...wow gg
https://static.flickr.com/49/116422122_56b05a878d_o.jpg
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6467|New York

straz_mataz wrote:

SlightlySto0pid wrote:

you can also do that with anygun really...baur+singleshot=effortlessly killing people from across an area
/disagree

holding down the fire button is not the same
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
Improve Ganz, TV missiles and Accipater. All else is fine.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6497|Purdue

spawnofthemist wrote:

Goven wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

I disagree. I think one and only one thing should be nerfed. AA emp. I fucking HATE it.

Goven wrote:

1 thing I really hate is when I'm trying to crawl past a claymore and some noob looks at me, and runs right into the f'ing claymore.
so which one is the only one you hate?

and:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/ … rymore.jpg
Headache = no brain think. And I wasn't crying. 1. Because they point of the thread was kind of to tell what you think/don't think needs nerfed; and 2. That was more of a whine.
strikeman67
+5|6630
The motion mines\EMP mines\APMs\RDX are balanced with the defuser kit.  Just have an Engineer go in first to clear the way.  In today's modern combat, tanks and APC have infantry which includes Engineers to clear the path. 

BF2142 has lots of Checks\Balances built into it.  No class is to powerful by itself, but together in squads can over come anything the enemy throws at them.  For example, a team with an Engineer and support can take down a tank or walker with EMP grenades and missiles.  An armor team should have foot soldiers to clear the area of mines and Engineers.  Team work is the key to success.
zomg-Muffy
+3|6411

strikeman67 wrote:

No class is to powerful by itself
That is, except for Support.
Dex Luther
+32|6455|Canukastan

strikeman67 wrote:

The motion mines\EMP mines\APMs\RDX are balanced with the defuser kit.  Just have an Engineer go in first to clear the way.  In today's modern combat, tanks and APC have infantry which includes Engineers to clear the path. 

BF2142 has lots of Checks\Balances built into it.  No class is to powerful by itself, but together in squads can over come anything the enemy throws at them.  For example, a team with an Engineer and support can take down a tank or walker with EMP grenades and missiles.  An armor team should have foot soldiers to clear the area of mines and Engineers.  Team work is the key to success.
So what can beat a team of supports with double the firepower of anyone else (sentry guns), and a full auto sniper rifle?

I'd like to see your answer to that one. Since you can't out shoot them at close range, and you can't out range them with recon.

Even out supporting them is tricky because if you get in a position that you or your sentry gun can shoot them chances are their sentry gun will take you out first.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-11-14 17:33:29)

Magius5.0
+106|6398|UMass Amherst

spawnofthemist wrote:

/cry
LOL cry more nub.  smg's have never been cheaper and scoped rifles FTW. 

back on topic...the nerf wars.

Gunships don't suck, trust me, but those EMP missiles are a royal pain in the ass.  Every map I've played (and Minsk is the one where it's the worst, I swear) has at least one whore camping the AA batteries and spamming EMP missiles; nothing more annoying than crashing into a god damn mountain despite the fact that I flew several hundred meters frantically trying to get out of range.  At the very least, they can decrease the time the EMP lasts for gunships...so you at least have a chance to get away before some walker decides you're worth shooting at.
straz_mataz
Banned

Magius5.0 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

/cry
LOL you do know he was making fun of camperrstrike nubs right?
spawnofthemist
Banned

straz_mataz wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

/cry
LOL you do know he was making fun of camperrstrike nubs right?
i don't think he does
Magius5.0
+106|6398|UMass Amherst
Meh, I thought it was sarcastic sarcasm...double negative meaning, thought you were a noob who still played it; I gave up that shit after realizing the game is crappy, the 'wow' factor is gone.
Buzerk1
+44|6853

zomg-Muffy wrote:

strikeman67 wrote:

You really don't like Support don't you?
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6448|Washington State, USA

zomg-Muffy wrote:

strikeman67 wrote:

your whining is going to make a fine class be nerfed, its nubs like you that fuck everything up for everyone
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6732|MoVal, Southern California
yeah totally. you spawn, you get awped, and the rounds repeats over and over again.

That's why i only played on servers with no AWPS enabled, or auto shotties.

Anyway, there are a few things that i would like to have fixed. Other than that, i, like others, learn to adapt and counter-attack. That's why i like 2142.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6448|Washington State, USA
Only thing tha is wrong is the pistols dont really seem to be accurate especially the EU revolver and the ganz is horrible unless you are camping a position not moving a single inch.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6844|Australia
the thing i personally would like changed is aircraft falling from the sky as you hammer it with AA, and they "are no more" not "killed by you".
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6465|Newcastle NSW Australia
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this but if your prone and fire with an LMG the crosshair catualy gets SMALLER! This makes absolutly no sense.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6495|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Nerf AA EMP Launchers, or make Gunships active defense able to counter it.
Reduce RDX splash damage
Reduce Voss's Damage (Light Assault Rifle)
Increase Baur's Damage (Heavy Assault Rifle)
Fix Titan Drop and Ammo Glitch
Increase Ganz's accuracy to that of the LMG's, which are fine as they are.

In regards to the comment on the Crosshairs getting smaller with the Machine Guns, as you fire an automatic weapon for a sustained period of time, you begin to compensate for the recoil.  Having fired an M60, BAR, AK47, and M16A2, it's not that hard to realize where the bullets are spreading and begin to compensate.  Basically lean into it more.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard