dontfeedthenerd
+38|6548
Out of curiosity, are you guys using mouse or joystick for the tv missile?

I've been experimenting w/ both but it's hard to find a pilot who'll actually line you up.
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6618|UCF
I've done the loop and the scissor maneuver once(Which is like a banking Barrel Roll that puts you behind the person behind you), that was insane to pull off, I lost a lot of altitude(but I was in the clouds) but it saved my ass, until I came down to repair and got blasted by a RDX FAV.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
Welcome, my friends, to the first of many million 2142 chopper movies
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
To all those who replied to me, you claim to be able too but I'm really curious how. None of you have shit for experience flying in BF2, and I've been flying since desert combat. I know what I'm doing, but it's pretty damn obvious that flying thing doesn't want you to roll at all, and has in that way been nerfed so anyone can fly it.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6664|under there hayousaidunderwear

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

To all those who replied to me, you claim to be able too but I'm really curious how. None of you have shit for experience flying in BF2, and I've been flying since desert combat. I know what I'm doing, but it's pretty damn obvious that flying thing doesn't want you to roll at all, and has in that way been nerfed so anyone can fly it.
You can no do a flat out roll.  You can do combinations of flips and a roll but not flat out roll.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Think of this video as the beginning of many many... many more..
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.
I have reasonable skill with the Tv missiles...But its a bitch trying to find a pilot that A) wont get into the gunner seat immediately, then fire no tv missiles and steal your kills on transport choppers after you did all the work... B) doesnt die with-in 10 seconds of getting of the titan.

Nice video man. I was thinking on making a video to prove some smartarse that the TV's are lethal. but as above, i can never find a decent pilot....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard