HM1{N}
+86|6663|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

lowing wrote:

Although Israel has killed civilians in this conflict, it is because the terrorists are hiding amongst them. To me that means the terrorists KILLED those civilians. It isn't Israeli policy to attack and kill women and children. It is the policy of the terror groups in Palestine however.
They aren't terrorists.  They are fighting against illegal occupation, murder, and illegal land grabbing.  That makes them defenders.  So what if they take the fight to Israel?  That's part of their defense.

lowing wrote:

Like I said before, as much of a patriot as I am, the second our govt. adopts a policy to war on civilians and women and children, I will turn against my govt. Actually if that ever happened, there probably would be a revolution in this country.
Then why don't you turn against Israel?  They murder innocent "civilians and women and children" everyday.

lowing wrote:

The UN drew up papers to create Israel, the Arabs opposed it. Are you telling me that there is ANY land in the ME that Jews could have settled without conflict with the Arabs? Given the fact that the Jews have every right to live in the ME as much as any Arab.
The U.N. had no right to do so.  They also did it AFTER the people of Israel used terrorism to steal the land and murder the people living on it...how is that just?

lowing wrote:

History shows the Jews as the victims, NOT the aggressors. Aggression is the characteristics of the  Muslim nations against EVERYONE. Who else has the Jews shown aggression to, other than those that constantly attack it?
History shows the Jews are the aggressors.  Even in WWII when so many Jews were massacred, it was a direct response to the oppression of German citizens by the Jewish "elite" who controlled the banking, manufacturing, retail, health-care, etc...making the Germans live with sub-par wages while the Jews in Germany got rich.  The Jews held all the positions of value, THAT was the biggest problem Hitler had with the Jews.  That and the fact that the Jewish controlled museums and art shops wouldn't buy his paintings.

While I certainly do not condone the massacre of millions of Jews, I can see the other side of fence here.  No the Jews weren't "killing" anyone, they just didn't let them succeed in life.

In the ME, the Jews were the aggressors, and have been from the very beginning.  They don't even believe Christ was the Messiah, yet they claim Jerusalem is theirs for "holy" reasons.  They have been consistently murdering people and stealing from them since recorded history began to further this "holy" agenda, which I might add, is the complete denial and destruction of Christian religion.

Please bring to the table more than wishful thinking.  I for one am not buying it.

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-11-12 07:15:09)

HM1{N}

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

"Bolton said the text was wrong in equating what he called Israel's legal defense operations in Gaza with Palestinian acts of terrorism against civilians in Israel."

Here is why it was vetoed, I guess I needed to post it since it sure as hell wasn't going to be posted by any of you that make such BULLSHIT statements like yours.

"We are disturbed that there is not a single reference to terrorism in the proposed resolution, nor any condemnation of the Hamas leadership's statement that Palestinians should resume terror attacks on a broad scale, or calls by the military wing of Hamas to Muslims worldwide to strike American targets and interests," he said."
I want you to post a source where it says which those acts of terrorism against civilians in Israel are.  I'm not saying Palestine never attacked Israel, but I don't know why Israel attacked Palestine last week killing 18 civilians without any reason.  I want you to show what Palestine did just before to deserve such attack, and I don't want an event from a year ago.  Same week or month.
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2006/11/0 … ml?ref=rss
Right, where is the article that shows rockets landing in Israel?  I bet it doesn't exist...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Although Israel has killed civilians in this conflict, it is because the terrorists are hiding amongst them. To me that means the terrorists KILLED those civilians. It isn't Israeli policy to attack and kill women and children. It is the policy of the terror groups in Palestine however.

Like I said before, as much of a patriot as I am, the second our govt. adopts a policy to war on civilians and women and children, I will turn against my govt. Actually if that ever happened, there probably would be a revolution in this country.

The UN drew up papers to create Israel, the Arabs opposed it. Are you telling me that there is ANY land in the ME that Jews could have settled without conflict with the Arabs? Given the fact that the Jews have every right to live in the ME as much as any Arab.

History shows the Jews as the victims, NOT the aggressors. Aggression is the characteristics of the  Muslim nations against EVERYONE. Who else has the Jews shown aggression to, other than those that constantly attack it?
This is going nowhere Lowing - we have completely irreconcilable differences on this. I don't agree with the UN on this, I don't agree with the assertion that they had a right to a state in the middle east and your assertion that they are not aggressive is frankly ludicrous to me given they initiated the Suez Canal crisis. I also hold Israel to blame for the civilian deaths. Britain never firebombed Irish housing estates in Northern Ireland in response to IRA bombings, the Brits fought more intelligently than that - and whaddaya know? There is relative peace there now. The stated aim of Zionists is to take all the land of Palestine - something that influences the direction of their government as they 'aggressively' steal more land from the Palestinians.
IS there any part of my post that ISN"T TRUE???

Who else has Israel shown agression to other than those that want to destroy it??

Do the JEWS NOT have the right to live in the ME especially Jeruselam??

What land would the ARABS allow the Jews to exist in peace in the ME??

When has Israel used women and children as shields or conducted attacks from civilian populated areas??
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

My position is that Israel declaring themselves a state was an act of war that warranted military action, an issue over which we will obviously have irreconcilable differences. I do not condone attacks on civilians perpetrated by Hamas or Hezbollah, I thought that would have been blatantly clear at this point. I do support the cause of Hezbollah however (that of removing foreign occupation forces from their soil) and that of the PLO (that of removing foreign occupation forces from their soil and implementing a two-state solution). I don't support Hamas' desire to see Israel driven into the sea. I see the violations of humans rights perpetrated by Israel as equally as bad as the acts of terror carried out by Hamas and Hezbollah.

PS You criticize me for criticizing Israel continuously and not making enough 'anti-terror' posts, which you are entitled to do, while you criticize Palestinians and rarely if ever make posts criticizing Israel. I don't expect you to make posts critical of Israel, why would you expect me to make posts critical of Palestine?

Lowing, get in Palestinians place for a second.  How would you feel about Israel?  Be honest.
Well I guess if I were a Palistinian I would hate Israel.

If I were GAY, I guess I would want special rights.

If I were Muslim I wouldn't believe in Christianity.

IF I were a liberal I would want to negotiate with terrorists.

If I were a terrorist. I would have no problem KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN FOR MY CAUSE.
HM1{N}

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

This is going nowhere Lowing - we have completely irreconcilable differences on this. I don't agree with the UN on this, I don't agree with the assertion that they had a right to a state in the middle east and your assertion that they are not aggressive is frankly ludicrous to me given they initiated the Suez Canal crisis. I also hold Israel to blame for the civilian deaths. Britain never firebombed Irish housing estates in Northern Ireland in response to IRA bombings, the Brits fought more intelligently than that - and whaddaya know? There is relative peace there now. The stated aim of Zionists is to take all the land of Palestine - something that influences the direction of their government as they 'aggressively' steal more land from the Palestinians.

lowing wrote:

You aren't qualifying what you say.  It's like this:  Lowing and his boys come to my neighborhood and illegally occupy it, stealing our homes and murdering my grandmother because I fired an RPG at their tank and retreated a few blocks back.  Ask yourself this question: why did I fire the RPG?  Because I'm a terrorist?  NO, because I was fighting against an illegal occupation.

lowing wrote:

Who else has Israel shown agression to other than those that want to destroy it??
Those innocent people it murdered to carve out Israel in the first place.

lowing wrote:

I don't know, do you have a right to steal my home and live in it?

lowing wrote:

Any land that isn't theirs (the Arabs).

lowing wrote:

When has Israel used women and children as shields or conducted attacks from civilian populated areas??
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= … n%26sa%3DN

http://www.btselem.org/English/Email_Up … 101_HS.jpg

Any other questions?
Dec45
+12|6659

sergeriver wrote:

Dec45 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

The Israeli army said its forces hit a militant handling a launcher that had just been used to fire a homemade rocket into Israel.

Oh, thats sounds fair, homemade rocket vs. top notch weapons.
That's a ridiculous argument... You're basically asking Israel to allow people to shoot random rockets into their residential areas, just because they're primitive. Let's give the Palestinian people some credit here. They're not stupid. They know what will happen if they're spotted shooting rockets, just like you and I know. They will be hit with artillery, or a bomb. They're fully aware of this, yet they do it in the proximity of 16 year old civilians. That's about as far from responsible as you can be.
Why don't we ask Israel to respect International Conventions?  There's a lot of illegal settlers in Palestine.  It's easy for you or me to talk about this without living that hell.
Very true, but it should be equally easy for us to be unbiased about the situation because of this, as well.

I realize and acknowledge Israel does illegal things as well, that prolong the warfare. But, I'm not about to ignore the simple fact that Palestinians are fighting a war they know they cannot win. Their entire mission is a suicide one (no pun intended), that is killing not only militants but civilians. It would've been in their best interest from the beginning to accept two-state solutions. Unfortunately they didn't, and for some reason have failed to accept humility in their losses. Take into consideration the fact that they've had a great influx of immigrants of Arabs to Palestine, AFTER Israel won its independence... And well... you really can't side with either entity in bias, without advocating some sort of illogical or inhumane act.

Look at Bosnia. I personally sympathize with Bosniaks, and the struggle they went through... But let's be realistic, they took that land for themselves. To many Serbs, it was stolen. I completely understand that argument. Yet today, Serbia & Montenegro play Bosnia & Herzegovina in soccer games. There is peace. It is over because people have accepted what has happened.

Last edited by Dec45 (2006-11-12 07:39:19)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

HM1{N} wrote:

lowing wrote:

They aren't terrorists.  They are fighting against illegal occupation, murder, and illegal land grabbing.  That makes them defenders.  So what if they take the fight to Israel?  That's part of their defense.

lowing wrote:

Then why don't you turn against Israel?  They murder innocent "civilians and women and children" everyday.

lowing wrote:

The U.N. had no right to do so.  They also did it AFTER the people of Israel used terrorism to steal the land and murder the people living on it...how is that just?

lowing wrote:

History shows the Jews are the aggressors.  Even in WWII when so many Jews were massacred, it was a direct response to the oppression of German citizens by the Jewish "elite" who controlled the banking, manufacturing, retail, health-care, etc...making the Germans live with sub-par wages while the Jews in Germany got rich.  The Jews held all the positions of value, THAT was the biggest problem Hitler had with the Jews.  That and the fact that the Jewish controlled museums and art shops wouldn't buy his paintings.

While I certainly do not condone the massacre of millions of Jews, I can see the other side of fence here.  No the Jews weren't "killing" anyone, they just didn't let them succeed in life.

In the ME, the Jews were the aggressors, and have been from the very beginning.  They don't even believe Christ was the Messiah, yet they claim Jerusalem is theirs for "holy" reasons.  They have been consistently murdering people and stealing from them since recorded history began to further this "holy" agenda, which I might add, is the complete denial and destruction of Christian religion.

Please bring to the table more than wishful thinking.  I for one am not buying it.
They are terrorists, they purposely target women and children. period.

The problem is BOTH JEWS and Muslims have every right to live in on that land. The Muslims just don't want to share. Please show me links to articles that show Israel targeted women and children to steal land. show me the land they stole. I hope you are not going to include the land acquired by Israel in a war started by the Arab nations surrounding it. Don't bitch about losing a war you started. to the victors goes the spoils.

I don't turn against Israel because they do not prrposely target women and children. Women and children get killed because the terrorist hide among them and launch attacks. I already posted the articles supporting this.

The JEWS are the agressors in WW2?? Well, that certainly is a new spin on the topic.

The Jews "don't even believe that Christ was the Messiah"??   Did I miss something here?? Are you telling me that the MUSLIMS view Christ as the MESSIAH, and therefore have all the reason in the world to exclusively hold Jerusalem to itself??? Boy, now I am confused. here is another little news flash for ya. Jeruslalem was suggificant religiously for both Jews and Muslims long before Christ existed.

Last edited by lowing (2006-11-12 07:53:52)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

HM1{N} wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

You aren't qualifying what you say.  It's like this:  Lowing and his boys come to my neighborhood and illegally occupy it, stealing our homes and murdering my grandmother because I fired an RPG at their tank and retreated a few blocks back.  Ask yourself this question: why did I fire the RPG?  Because I'm a terrorist?  NO, because I was fighting against an illegal occupation.

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

Any other questions?
Yup I got a few questions.

Link the war Israel started to "carve out Israel"

Is your home on the same land that JEWS once occupied before you??

Well, since history has the Jews dating back in the ME as long as the Muslims, what land qualifies EXCLUSIVLY MUSLIM??

Your links for Israel using women and children as shields is disputed.  Not muchof a shield if you are standing ABOVE someone shooting while they sit. You gotta do better than that pic. There are 10,000 ways that pic could be interpreted. Give me the story behind the pic.

I can show you a pic of 6 marines struggling to raise a flag over Iwa Jima. The real story behindthe pic is a lot less flattering.
HM1{N}

lowing wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

The problem is BOTH JEWS and Muslims have every right to live in on that land. The Muslims just don't want to share. Please show me links to articles that show Israel targeted women and children to steal land. show me the land they stole. I hope you are not going to include the land acquired by Israel in a war started by the Arab nations surrounding it. Don't bitch about losing a war you started. to the victors goes the spoils.
First link: http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm

In here you will find the origin of the conflict.  I will paraphrase for you: "Moses led the Israelites out of EGYPT and murdered the Canaanites, thus stealing their land".  That is the root of this conflict. 

Modern times:   The Jews of Palestine responded to the White Paper and the Holocaust by organizing illegal immigration to Palestine from occupied Europe, through the "Institution for Illegal Immigration" (Hamossad L'aliya Beth).  Illegal immigration (Aliya Bet)  was organized by the Jewish Agency between 1939 and 1942...

Same link ^^^

How Israel was formed in the 50's:  http://electronicintifada.net/forrefere … haron.html

Please note the terrorists actions by Sharon and his Jewish counterparts.  Interesting reading at the least, he is a war criminal to this day...

lowing wrote:

I don't turn against Israel because they do not prrposely target women and children. Women and children get killed because the terrorist hide among them and launch attacks. I already posted the articles supporting this.
O'RLY? 
http://qumsiyeh.org/targetingcivilians/
http://www.trentarthur.info/archives/001346.html
http://www.crimesofwar.org/thebook/civi … arget.html
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article4802.shtml
http://web.amnesty.org/library/index/engmde020252006
http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle … emID=10711

lowing wrote:

The JEWS are the agressors in WW2?? Well, that certainly is a new spin on the topic.

The Jews "don't even believe that Christ was the Messiah"??   Did I miss something here?? Are you telling me that the MUSLIMS view Christ as the MESSIAH, and therefore have all the reason in the world to exclusively hold Jerusalem to itself??? Boy, now I am confused.
Don't try to spin what I said...I said I could see the other side of the fence and the reasons for what happened.  Did I condone what happened then?  NO  Do I believe itjust?  NO.

What the Muslims believe is irrelevant here and with this continued conflict, the fact remains IT IS THEIR LAND.
HM1{N}

lowing wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

Any other questions?

Read the links in the post above, illegal immigration, Sharon and his cronies using death squads to murder the people and steal the land...

lowing wrote:

No, it is on land that the Indians owned before me.  The JEWS never owned the land first, the Canaanites did...please read your history.

lowing wrote:

Well, since history has the Jews dating back in the ME as long as the Muslims, what land qualifies EXCLUSIVLY MUSLIM??
Here we go again, same question as above.  The Jews don't date back as far as the Muslims where the land is concerned.  The Jews were Nomads, roaming from land to land. 

lowing wrote:

Your links for Israel using women and children as shields is disputed.  Not muchof a shield if you are standing ABOVE someone shooting while they sit. You gotta do better than that pic. There are 10,000 ways that pic could be interpreted. Give me the story behind the pic.
The story?  The IDF bound that civilian and placed him in front of himself to use as a shield in a firefight.
Read the other links, you possibly couldn't have done so after replying to my post so quickly.  I think the BBC and Amnesty International are quite valid sources.

lowing wrote:

I can show you a pic of 6 marines struggling to raise a flag over Iwa Jima. The real story behindthe pic is a lot less flattering.
You are out of context, how does the raising of the flag equate to human shields?  Show me a picture of U.S. soldiers using Japanese civilians, bound and gagged, as human shields.  Once you do I will concede you have an argument.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

HM1{N} wrote:

lowing wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

Any other questions?

Read the links in the post above, illegal immigration, Sharon and his cronies using death squads to murder the people and steal the land...

lowing wrote:

No, it is on land that the Indians owned before me.  The JEWS never owned the land first, the Canaanites did...please read your history.

lowing wrote:

Here we go again, same question as above.  The Jews don't date back as far as the Muslims where the land is concerned.  The Jews were Nomads, roaming from land to land. 

lowing wrote:

The story?  The IDF bound that civilian and placed him in front of himself to use as a shield in a firefight.
Read the other links, you possibly couldn't have done so after replying to my post so quickly.  I think the BBC and Amnesty International are quite valid sources.

lowing wrote:

You are out of context, how does the raising of the flag equate to human shields?  Show me a picture of U.S. soldiers using Japanese civilians, bound and gagged, as human shields.  Once you do I will concede you have an argument.
I read your links, although some of them have agendas, I will acknowledge that attrocities are being commited on both sides. War is ugly. You have shown me that EVERYONE is guilty. There is no right or wrong to any of this, it is ALL wrong.

It is unfair to go back 10,000 years to show land ownership, unless there is land anywhere in the world that has not been fought over, won and lost in human history.

Same answer, please don't use events 5000 years ago to justify todays events.

The point I was trying to make wit hmy "Iwa Jima" example is this:...........pictures don't tell the whole story. That picture tells a story that is far from reality. That was my point.

bottom line : I will concede Israel is not innocent.Neither is Palistine. I mean you aretryingto post an argument that the latest war started because Israel WASN'T SUPPOSED TO FIGHT TO GET THEIR SOLDIERS BACK,THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO NEGOTIATE, HOW DARE ISRAEL...You need to concede that violence in the ME will not stop with the elimination of Israel. It will simply re-direct to someone else.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

HM1{N} wrote:

lowing wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

First link: http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm

In here you will find the origin of the conflict.  I will paraphrase for you: "Moses led the Israelites out of EGYPT and murdered the Canaanites, thus stealing their land".  That is the root of this conflict. 

Modern times:   The Jews of Palestine responded to the White Paper and the Holocaust by organizing illegal immigration to Palestine from occupied Europe, through the "Institution for Illegal Immigration" (Hamossad L'aliya Beth).  Illegal immigration (Aliya Bet)  was organized by the Jewish Agency between 1939 and 1942...

Same link ^^^

How Israel was formed in the 50's:  http://electronicintifada.net/forrefere … haron.html

Please note the terrorists actions by Sharon and his Jewish counterparts.  Interesting reading at the least, he is a war criminal to this day...

lowing wrote:

O'RLY? 
http://qumsiyeh.org/targetingcivilians/
http://www.trentarthur.info/archives/001346.html
http://www.crimesofwar.org/thebook/civi … arget.html
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article4802.shtml
http://web.amnesty.org/library/index/engmde020252006
http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle … emID=10711

lowing wrote:

The Jews "don't even believe that Christ was the Messiah"??   Did I miss something here?? Are you telling me that the MUSLIMS view Christ as the MESSIAH, and therefore have all the reason in the world to exclusively hold Jerusalem to itself??? Boy, now I am confused.
Don't try to spin what I said...I said I could see the other side of the fence and the reasons for what happened.  Did I condone what happened then?  NO  Do I believe itjust?  NO.

What the Muslims believe is irrelevant here and with this continued conflict, the fact remains IT IS THEIR LAND.
LOL you know you stepped on your dick with that last paragraph saying Jews want Jerusalem even though they don't beleive in Christ.......That was stupid and you know it. LOL
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Then acknowledge it. and stop defending it, or dismissing it as irrelevent.
I won't.  That's a myth as I said.  You don't have a proof of that happening.  Don't paste a drawing, I want pictures.
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=5 … mp;start=1

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewForeignBurea … 1103b.html

http://www.pmw.org.il/murder.htm be sure to examine this one in detail.gooooooood stufffffff.

http://www.cornellsun.com/node/19607
Very reliable sources indeed.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Lowing, get in Palestinians place for a second.  How would you feel about Israel?  Be honest.
Well I guess if I were a Palistinian I would hate Israel.

If I were GAY, I guess I would want special rights.

If I were Muslim I wouldn't believe in Christianity.

IF I were a liberal I would want to negotiate with terrorists.

If I were a terrorist. I would have no problem KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN FOR MY CAUSE.
If I were Lowing I wouldn't listen to other people's viewpoints.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I won't.  That's a myth as I said.  You don't have a proof of that happening.  Don't paste a drawing, I want pictures.
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=5 … mp;start=1

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewForeignBurea … 1103b.html

http://www.pmw.org.il/murder.htm be sure to examine this one in detail.gooooooood stufffffff.

http://www.cornellsun.com/node/19607
You post this and accuse me of not listening to other viewpoints???? ooooooooooooooooooook.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You post this and accuse me of not listening to other viewpoints???? ooooooooooooooooooook.
Lowing, the fact I consider your sources biased, doesn't mean I don't listen to your viewpoints.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA
Sounds good, but the very first paragraph OF YOUR SOURCE says that land belonged to the Jews and was conquered by Rome....So. What gives?

Last edited by lowing (2006-11-12 11:11:03)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

Sounds good, but the very first paragraph OF YOUR SOURCE pays that land belonged to the Jews and was conquered by Rome....So. What gives?
Read the entire article, it is not biased and I never said that Jews don't belong there.  I'm against zionists.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Sounds good, but the very first paragraph OF YOUR SOURCE pays that land belonged to the Jews and was conquered by Rome....So. What gives?
Read the entire article, it is not biased and I never said that Jews don't belong there.  I'm against zionists.
Wait a sec............the BIG argument here is whose land it is, who is there legally or illegally. NOw you say the Jews have every right to be there??
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wait a sec............the BIG argument here is whose land it is, who is there legally or illegally. NOw you say the Jews have every right to be there??
I say both of them have rights to be there.  What I condemn is Israel criminal acts.  I don't want Israel gone.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I say both of them have rights to be there.  What I condemn is Israel criminal acts.  I don't want Israel gone.
So your postion is, if Israel would just leave THEM alone and stop being "AGRESSIVE", then all would live in peace and the Arabs would NOT try and destroy Israel, huh!! I think you have wayyyyyyyy too much faith. Especially since there is NO EVENT IN HISTORY, that would back up your theory. Not to mention the fact that the Arab nations attacked the UN approved Israeli state the second it was estabished.

Last edited by lowing (2006-11-12 11:37:29)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

So your postion is, if Israel would just leave THEM alone and stop being "AGRESSIVE", then all would live in peace and the Arabs would NOT try and destroy Israel, huh!! I think you have wayyyyyyyy too much faith. Especially since there is NO EVENT IN HISTORY, that would back up your theory.
I don't want history to repeat.  Israel must stop invading Palestine territory and killing innocent people and Palestinians extremists must accept Israel as well.  If history repeats we know how it ends, we need changes.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

So your postion is, if Israel would just leave THEM alone and stop being "AGRESSIVE", then all would live in peace and the Arabs would NOT try and destroy Israel, huh!! I think you have wayyyyyyyy too much faith. Especially since there is NO EVENT IN HISTORY, that would back up your theory.
I don't want history to repeat.  Israel must stop invading Palestine territory and killing innocent people and Palestinians extremists must accept Israel as well.  If history repeats we know how it ends, we need changes.
Well shit, I will agree to that. But there is simply no way the Arabs will ever stop attacking Israel. The fact that Isarel withdrew from the west bank and Gaza and still came under attacks proves this. The Arab world will accept no other solution than the total destruction of Israel. They have said as much.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Well shit, I will agree to that. But there is simply no way the Arabs will ever stop attacking Israel. The fact that Isarel withdrew from the west bank and Gaza and still came under attacks proves this. The Arab world will accept no other solution than the total destruction of Israel. They have said as much.
Palestinians want to recognize Israel as you could see in the link I provided.  It's a matter of will from both sides to stop this war.  Don't forget that Israel isn't doing much for peace allowing settlers in West Bank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard