superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

There have been times in the past where I really hated a gun until I learned how to use it.  Don't forget that when BF2 first came out, most people thought that the support class was useless until they learned how to use the LMG's.

So far it seems to me that the Ganz is completely useless.  It takes forever to become accurate and it seems that your accuracy can get thrown off pretty easily by small movements. On the other hand I haven't unlocked it yet (only used through field upgrades) so maybe I haven't played with it enough.

Has anybody actually figured out how to be successful with this gun?
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6395|Browntown
There is only one way to use it successfully. Set up somewhere, scope in, and dont move. Short range and medium range = you dying.
Salgurdar
+6|6359|Melbourne, Australia
Ganz was my first weapon unlock. And I rarely use it over the Biancha or Shuko. I might have given up on it too quickly, but I found it a downgrade to both the starting kit support weapons. I do see people using it, whether, like me, they'd only just unlocked it and are yet to find out how crap it is.
pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6557|Devon, England
Its shit basically and I only use it on titans but over the Biancha or Shuko I would go for the later two
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6692|Oregon
i field-unlocked it and used it for 2 minutes. got 1 kill. stopped using it. unlocked it at next rank. haven't used it since. the shotgun is 10000x better.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

I'll take the Clark and the Bianchi over the Ganz anytime. I don't use the Shuko at all really, dunno why. Just don't like it, doesn't have the arsekicker factor the Bianchi has.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
Same here, the ganz sucked balls for me, its also my first unlcok
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6633|under there hayousaidunderwear
Ganz isn't bad but the shucko and the Bianchi are better.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6496|Singapore
the ganz is good for defending cuz ur not moving around but the components of the ganz tree consists of some good stuff though..
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
the ganz blows more than a hurricane does.
it sucks more than a vacuum.

yes, it's a paradox.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-11-12 07:07:06)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

so.. A bad vacuum sucks hard?

I haven't tried it, and I don't plan on unlocking it either... standard LMGs for me
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6384|Finland

hmnmnph, Ganz=pwn, Voss=fun+pwn, talon=fun+rape, pilum=tank azz rape. U can kill about 4/5 dudes max on med range with ganz before it over heats. It's ultimate defence weapon but if there comes 6 Voss whores same time u are dead if u don't move only thing u need to do is shoot and ppl get killed bf2142=happy fragging in dice server oO
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6672|Ontario
i hate to say it, but the ganz sucks, i find both of the standard ones are a million times better

not to mention the shotgun
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

spawnofthemist wrote:

yes, it's a paradox.
im insulted
JovesApples
+4|6423|USA
agreed, Ganz is suckage;

its especially odd that the descript says its the ultimate and you get it and its the worst...

the default guns have a better fire rate and do not overheat so easy

i think the Ganz does 2-3 more points of damage than the default guns, but has a slower fire rate, overheats faster, and has a smaller drum. and its does less damage than the assault unlocks, so...
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6384|Finland

If u think u suck with Ganz, then don't play with it and let me pwn u with it....
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6702|Germany, near Koblenz
Just a side note: When it reads "xxx Ganz Schweres MG yyy" we Germans have to smile since this means something like "xxx Extreme Heavy MG yyy".
Clarity
+1|6627
Unlocked everything up to the GANZ then tried it as a team unlock.  Decided it sucks balls so I didn't bother wasting a full unlock. 

Not many people use it, I have only been killed with it a handful of times unlike the Voss and Zeller.
.|microphage
+4|6603|Vancouver, BC
i bet you guys that EA and DICE are going jack it up into a super-ganz
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6563|Lexington, Kentucky

spawnofthemist wrote:

yes, it's a paradox.
If Spawn's partner blew as hard as the Ganz, he'd never have to leave the house!
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu

.|microphage wrote:

Anyone remember what happened to PKM?
Magius5.0
+106|6351|UMass Amherst

StormEye wrote:

.|microphage wrote:

Anyone remember what happened to PKM?
PKM sniper.  I am guilty-as-charged, lol.  Until they fix the Ganz, though, that will be my last unlock...I heard ahead of time how much ass it sucked from other players, and from my half-dozen times I actually picked it up.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6705|Houston, TX
I though the same for the first few rounds. Then I got the hang of it. 174 kills and only 21 deaths with it so far. I use the Ganz on the ground and the Clark on the titan. Didn't change my playstyle much for the Ganz. Just taking out further targets.

My Ganz stats

Last edited by staticblue (2006-11-12 17:42:27)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.
The Ganz tree has some cool stuff. I unlocked all the ganz tree OTHER then the Ganz

I generally do that and then test the guns out with Field Upgrades.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

staticblue wrote:

I though the same for the first few rounds. Then I got the hang of it. 174 kills and only 21 deaths with it so far. I use the Ganz on the ground and the Clark on the titan. Didn't change my playstyle much for the Ganz. Just taking out further targets.

My Ganz stats
Erm it's kills with and deaths by in 2142 stats, not like BF2 stats, i dunno if you made a typo or I mis-understood but youve died more than 21 times while using it i garuntee you that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard