{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6470|New York
http://www.niggajigga.com/html/download … amp;psi=29

I'm no rascist...but many will agree that this guy is the epitome African American gangster stereotype.

Totally ridiculous.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6655|Brisbane, Australia

Oh person of african american decent, I beg you
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

Sarrk wrote:

Oh person of african american decent, I beg you
He's not making any commentary or I'd back you up.
That's the name of the website and they are gansta rap.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6470|New York
Yeah, I have nothing to do with the site or the name of it, nor am I affiliated with the site in any way.

With that said, I thought it was be a funny thing to post here. Based on a few of the videos that I've seen, I assumed that alot of people would agree with me that it's completely ridiculous and hilarious.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6435|Jax, Fl
Wow...this is why white people stereotype blacks.  And its sad to think innocent black children prolly this this fuckers a role model...
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6470|New York

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

Wow...this is why white people stereotype blacks.  And its sad to think innocent black children prolly this this fuckers a role model...
I don't believe I've ever stated my race in this forum before, but if you would like to assume I am white, that's up to you.

Although I will agree with you that I believe that there are people out there that idolize him in some way. That is a valid conclusion I am willing to make as well.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6435|Jax, Fl

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

I don't believe I've ever stated my race in this forum before, but if you would like to assume I am white, that's up to you.

Although I will agree with you that I believe that there are people out there that idolize him in some way. That is a valid conclusion I am willing to make as well.
Huh?  I wasn't trying to make an assumption about what race you are.  I was just stating that its African American people like this guy (and people like him that i have seen personally) that makes the average tolerant white person (like me) have some sort of stereotypical view of other races.

Last edited by DeepSkysUrGe (2006-11-11 21:58:52)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
Ever see Hood 2 Hood: Blockumentary or Bum Fights 1, 2, or 3?
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6470|New York

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

Huh?  I wasn't trying to make an assumption about what race you are.  I was just stating that its African American people like this guy (and people like him that i have seen personally) that makes the average tolerant white person (like me) have some sort of stereotypical view of other races.
Ahh sorry about that. It's just second nature to retaliate to things that sound like assumptions and such.

You said it perfectly though. Stereotypes are very funny, and in some cases can get out of hand.

Bum fights? Hell yes. I understand they have DVD's available now. My personal favorite is Felony Fights though.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6539|The Lost Highway

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Ahh sorry about that. It's just second nature to retaliate to things that sound like assumptions and such.

You said it perfectly though. Stereotypes are very funny, and in some cases can get out of hand.

Bum fights? Hell yes. I understand they have DVD's available now. My personal favorite is Felony Fights though.
Felony Fights is awesome. I saw one where a crazy ass skin fought some dude who looked like a pussy. The skin tried to eat the other dudes face. Fuckin' slayer.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6470|New York

mKmalfunction wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

Felony Fights is awesome. I saw one where a crazy ass skin fought some dude who looked like a pussy. The skin tried to eat the other dudes face. Fuckin' slayer.
I'd say I've seen all of them, but who knows? I could be wrong. My favorite is still the huge Mexican dude vs. the skinhead.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6439|A drop house
“Robbing Liquor stores ant cool. Cus you cant go back in and get liquor any more.”
Wow just wow.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6671
He can act like that, he's a nigga.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard