PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

Tushers wrote:

unlocks are for nublets i snipe virgin
That's BF2, unlocks are more like upgrades in 2142, unlike BF2 in which they were nublocks.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Titan Attack: Lambert, Pilum
Titan Defense: Ganz, SAAW
Conquest Attack: Baur, Clark
Conquest Defense: Voss, Zeller
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

I agree
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
If you are still getting adjusted to the game then get the Voss or Lambert depending on which kit u play more. but if ur cool then get the Clark 15B. It is my favorite gun in the game, nothing beats it close range, NOTHING.
.|microphage
+4|6603|Vancouver, BC
is the clark like the AR shotgun?
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu

.|microphage wrote:

is the clark like the AR shotgun?
No.
Clark Shotgun is the Unlock Weapon for the Support Class on the right hand column tree.
They are virtually the same except that AR shotgun has 3rounds and Clark has 7.
link52787
+29|6491
Lambert Carbine is a good gun.  The Baur and Voss are pretty accurate and of course the Zeller sniping rifle is awesome.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
Engineer is probably my favorite class, but I am still working on the last 2 unlocks(mines, anti-air). I have the entire assault tree and I barely ever play that class. Who cares how good the guns are when you are helpless against vehicles. Same with support class, it's only decent if your only expecting infantry. Lambert side of recon is good but I could care less about the zeller since only sniping for the entire round is a good way to get a low score.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6799

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Nah, the ultimate Titan defender is getting into those corridors above the cargo bay with the Krylov + rockets = Titan defender pin

The clarke is next on my shopping list.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6643|Houston, Texas

.|microphage wrote:

i got Voss cause I tried out Baur and there's waaayyyyyyy to much recoil for me. I jsut found out how cheap rockets are! they're like noobtubes but like extremely long range. good for killing ppl on buildings cause you can set the explosion distance. thanks for you contributions guys. Next tree to unlock, The Lambert.
Baur = G3. It's even got the same 20 round clip.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6464|Sydney, Australia
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before but searching came up with nothing useful, but do the defib things still kill?
l41e
+677|6618

Vub wrote:

Hey, sorry if this has been asked before but searching came up with nothing useful, but do the defib things still kill?
Yes. Check Masterstyle's sig (if he still has that defib kill up).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard