Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
still think that someone should use a macro with the glitch.. imagine how many gazillion points you could get in a round. (That's a not so subtle hint TOP)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
no.

manual > macro.

the game can only recognise so many changes per second.

dunno if that's a flaw or not.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6658|Devil's Perch

Superior Mind wrote:

I'm not gonna do it. And if anyone ever says to EA that I did it, I can just show them that I have never gotten the troop transporter pin .
^^^
Just what he said. I consider that pin to be pretty much a waste of time anyways. While waiting for 20 people to spawn and pod out, I could kill 10 people and get 10 points for killing and 10 points titan attack bonus as well. Seems like more fun.
Proud member of a dead community.
CackNBallz
+45|6744|Toronto, Canada

sharpshot19 wrote:

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

"Padding is padding. Your intentions or what you get from it don't matter"

Missing my point...
Do you think I will be reset if I go for the troop transport pin 1-2 time a round?

Remember, how can it be "MURDER" if there aren't any witness'

BBB
since when does padding turn into murder?
Usually the forensic evidence is the witness.  The stats would be the evidence in this case. 

To answer your question, no I don't think you will get reset for getting 2 tranport pins a round.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6658|Devil's Perch

CackNBallz wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

"Padding is padding. Your intentions or what you get from it don't matter"

Missing my point...
Do you think I will be reset if I go for the troop transport pin 1-2 time a round?

Remember, how can it be "MURDER" if there aren't any witness'

BBB
since when does padding turn into murder?
Usually the forensic evidence is the witness.  The stats would be the evidence in this case. 

To answer your question, no I don't think you will get reset for getting 2 tranport pins a round.
Unless someone provides evidence like Screenshots or even a video that he got points sitting in the transporter while no one podded out of it.
WoKeN
+1|6380

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

Woken +SKunk stood out as exceptions/honest to gosh good.
No. There are several posts about the behaviour of these two around here. Especially Skunk is said to suffer from the {TA}"I ban you if you dare to oppose on my server"Firestorm-syndrome.
The players in the TOP20 before the wide spreading of the troop transport glitch weren't any better or more honest players than those who are in it now except for the guys in the first week perhaps.
What I wrote [url=http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=943060#p943060]here[/url] about deserving a rank applies for the place in the leaderboards, too.

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

Like what if I just did it once or twice a round,..stopping at like 170, just enough to be first. Very tempting. I could use a couple more unlocks
Padding is padding. Your intentions or what you get from it don't matter.
Um, no.  How am I doing anything unjust?  There was some BS thread about me here in bf2s.com about me banning some stat padder who now made himself out to be the victem.  ASK anyone i play with, and they'll tell you i am very anal against any kind of padding in my server and will take the time out of my gameplay to inspect carefully and ban him or her instantly from my server.  I invest a lot of time in this game, and i refuse to exploit at all, even though i know every single way of doing so.  That will just help me steer clear from those means of getting points.  Go ahead,  You can ask all the 150 some people on my buddy list and i'm sure any of them that has played with me will vouch for me.  Just because one ammo padder who got banned from my server got caught and now wants to play the innocent victem makes 1 thread about me you think i'm just as bad as an exploiter?  And you mention several posts about me in "here" about my behavior, when i do a search and only come up with one thread.

Matter of fact, you may wonder why my buddy list is so huge, 150 people, 140 of which i really have no idea who they are.  They just randomly add me, i don't mind it.  I have nothing to hide, and i let them play with me.  Granted they all just want my dog tags, and i feel somewhat being used.  But hey, i really don't care.  I add anyone and everyone (i may remove you though if you're amazingly annoying like Fake "-=RD=- volx" in 2142) I know do know some people on the leaderboard however who won't accept any friends because they're hiding something, but I have nothing to hide, i welcome anyone to play with me.

Last edited by WoKeN (2006-11-10 12:56:55)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

WoKeN wrote:

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

Woken +SKunk stood out as exceptions/honest to gosh good.
No. There are several posts about the behaviour of these two around here. Especially Skunk is said to suffer from the {TA}"I ban you if you dare to oppose on my server"Firestorm-syndrome.
The players in the TOP20 before the wide spreading of the troop transport glitch weren't any better or more honest players than those who are in it now except for the guys in the first week perhaps.
What I wrote here about deserving a rank applies for the place in the leaderboards, too.

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

Like what if I just did it once or twice a round,..stopping at like 170, just enough to be first. Very tempting. I could use a couple more unlocks
Um, no.  How am I doing anything unjust?  There was some BS thread about me here in bf2s.com about me banning some stat padder who now made himself out to be the victem.  ASK anyone i play with, and they'll tell you i am very anal against any kind of padding in my server and will take the time out of my gameplay to inspect carefully and ban him or her instantly from my server.  I invest a lot of time in this game, and i refuse to exploit at all, even though i know every single way of doing so.  That will just help me steer clear from those means of getting points.  Go ahead,  You can ask all the 150 some people on my buddy list and i'm sure any of them that has played with me will vouch for me.  Just because one ammo padder who got banned from my server got caught and now wants to play the innocent victem makes 1 thread about me you think i'm just as bad as an exploiter?  And you mention several posts about me in "here" about my behavior, when i do a search and only come up with one thread.
He was referring to Skunk_2142, if you read closely.
WoKeN
+1|6380

stryyker wrote:

WoKeN wrote:

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

What I wrote [url=http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=943060#p943060]here[/url] about deserving a rank applies for the place in the leaderboards, too.

He was referring to Skunk_2142, if you read closely.
I understand the majority of his post mentions skunk, but he still refers to both of us and our behavior within that very first sentance.

EDIT:  Just don't put my name with skunk's in the same sentance.  and we're fine. ty.

Last edited by WoKeN (2006-11-10 13:01:07)

JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6441|Canada
wtf is the transport glitch...i hvnt heard of this one
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

spawnofthemist wrote:

no.

manual > macro.

the game can only recognise so many changes per second.

dunno if that's a flaw or not.
LoL
raxen
Banned
+16|6485
everyone thing is a flaw when EA owns it - question is how much more worse can they make that flaw

Last edited by raxen (2006-11-10 14:53:08)

spawnofthemist
Banned
lets just see..
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6526|dunno
im going to reset by tommorow im number 3 now
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6724|England
Ok spawn you have been reset already havent you by doing the transport glitch... do they reset the one soldier you used to do the glitch with or will they reset all of your soldiers?
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia
Skunk = nub.
Your a good egg woken. A good egg.
spawnofthemist
Banned
just one.

but if you do it often enough they might reset all of them.
voodoodolphins
+92|6704
What does Aston kutcher got to do with this glitch. me confused....so much......Just get your points by killing ppl....said it before

Voodoodolphins, CNN, Basra
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6538|Search Whore killing fields
Atleast no ones been able to hide inside walls in 2142. I was playing warlord hte other day and everyother building someone was in it
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6658|Devil's Perch

DirtyMexican wrote:

Atleast no ones been able to hide inside walls in 2142.
You're wrong.
It's just not yet that widely known and abused.
spawnofthemist
Banned
and i know how to do that one too

there's a reason they enforce teamwork in BF2142

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-11-11 08:53:29)

Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK
rofl I can't wait until the patch comes out. There will be so many new glitches because the patch came out too early ;P Glitching ftw
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

https://tinypic.com/zk3lom.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Rogue_granny
+22|6567

jltarsenal wrote:

ohhh and i will help u if u want cos ive decided that if they r gonna reset my stats anyway i might aswell as go for a high rank so i can brag
Brag that you cheated and then got reset...... oh you rebel
yo3644
+0|6374
How does this pin work can someone please explain it to me in detail
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

yo3644 wrote:

How does this pin work can someone please explain it to me in detail
Troop Transporter Pin

Career Points: 20
IASR: 10 Titan Air Drops

Now, how could you get several pins in one round? To transport someone, you be the pilot......... "10 titan air drops" k, so you'll need to be over the enemy titan....  10 drops for one pin..... need several drops..... now, how do you drop people several times....

Can't just come out and tell you..but thats the gist of it. if you really want to pad. Just Google it....

EDIT: oh yeah, the topic.  CHEAT as much as you like as long as it doesn't ruin the round/server for everyone like wall glitching by a launch pad... meh, nevermind, do that also...

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2006-11-15 18:50:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard