straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6536|Edmonton Alberta
a short video demonstrating a few kills with the pilium mostly all one shot kills on tanks mostly for people that ahve not used it yet

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium
Nice video, that's the next Unlock I'm going for..
I currently have all Recon Unlocks and all Player Unlocks (nades, sprint, etc.)
Going to start Unlocking the things I need for Engi..
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

nice shots altho the messege at the end is stupid. When you aim at someone with Pilum they dont get the warning signall. Thats the best thing about pillum.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6597
In Flames - Vacuum

Good choice of music.

Do you have any of their other cd's besides Come Clarity?

BTW:  Nice video, can you shoot people with that?

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2006-10-27 14:17:26)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
It's kind of gay though, it sometimes feels like the shot comes after the recoil, making long range shots impossible. But one-shotting tanks in the back is fun.
straz_mataz
Banned
i dont have anymore of their cd's
it seems it is WAY more accurate if you go prone...and it seems the round always goes below and right of the middle of the crosshair

and to zeidmann have you played 2142??? you must have no idea how many dumbass nubs there are that play it then do you...are maybe your one of them?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6722|Sydney, Australia
Your video makes me want to get the game now... it looks so cool.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

nooooooooo im not a noob

It was a missunderstanding. Your video is mostly one-shot-kills with it. And at the end you say thanks to the nobbs that dont use active defens. I though you ment the noobs that you kill with H-AVR not noobs in general
Because when you fire at someone with the standard AT rockets they get that warning signal. And good players will deploy active defense and absorbe the shoot. But with the AT rifle there is no warning signal. So no matter how uber leet the dude in the tank is he will not deploy active defense (unless he has a hunch)

MECtallica
+73|6505|jalalabad
come clarity is in flames worst album. everything else is great
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

I like it, btw what kind of video card do you need to run 2142 smoothly and record with fraps, lol i have a 5500 doubt it'll do any good
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
nice video. this is why i love the pilum. you just have to get used to the lack of control, and lack of bullet drop. i used to miss all the time at first thinking there would be some decent drop, but nope, hardly anything.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
Nice vid, but enough with the *noob* shit, its getting old fast.
straz_mataz
Banned

farmerfez wrote:

I like it, btw what kind of video card do you need to run 2142 smoothly and record with fraps, lol i have a 5500 doubt it'll do any good
i have a 7800 gt and i still only get 30 fps if i am recording

and people that dont use the active defense ever are noobs

Last edited by straz_mataz (2006-11-07 22:26:24)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
I find the defaults are just as good if you know a few tricks.

i have a 7800 gt and i still only get 30 fps if i am recording
Don't worry, thats what I get not recording :s
straz_mataz
Banned
do you run everything on high vengence?.... i run on medium so i get better framerates i can get 50-60 on city maps with 40 people or less

the defaults are alright but i really like the h-avr
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6618|UCF
The Active Shields are bugged man, they don't always block shots, I've had shields on and died from rocket salvos, pilums, tank shells, suicide pilots. Yeah, its not 100% effective.
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia
Sexy video.
Pilum tree is one of my next upgrades.
Uber song choice too.
straz_mataz
Banned

vpyroman wrote:

The Active Shields are bugged man, they don't always block shots, I've had shields on and died from rocket salvos, pilums, tank shells, suicide pilots. Yeah, its not 100% effective.
i dont think it works for suicide trasnpot pilots.... but sometimes it seems to work against motion mines...sometimes
but they usually work you just have to make sure you have them activated before they shoot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard