Nehil
+3|6739|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)

Xanthpi wrote:

We are fighting for the right to choose how we live, whether or not we listen to music, what clothes we wear. We are fighting for the right not to pay the Jizzya Tax (a tax levied by Muslims onto Christians and Jews designed to humiliate them), the right not to be raped (it is legal for Muslim men to rape non-Muslim women under certain circumstances), the right to choose our religion or lack of one (in Islam, there is only Islam. Atheists, Hindus, Pagans, Buddhists, etc are all killed), the right to do what we damn well please (as long as it does not hurt others) without fear of death/ torture/ rape/ enslavement.
Do you really think that would happen if muslims were a majority in the US? As far as I know religion doesn't have any influence on laws. Sure some may say they are but sometimes even religion has some good morale.

Xanthpi wrote:

You really ought to be able to answer this one yourself with your general knowledge. Did Hindus fly planes into the WTC and Pentagon? Was it Buddhists who beheaded the three girls in Indonesia for going to church? What about the London Tube bombings - I bet you think it was those pesky Presbyterians who committed that one! All religions are false, but since the ones mentioned above do not avocate the murder of people who are not members of them, they can be tolerated. The whole point of Islam is to conquer the world. If you don't want to be killed/ raped/ enslaved then you must fight it.
Do all muslims become terrorists becuse some did? Why don't we kill all men, all the terrorist were men! Don't you see the obvious!? There are idiots in all religions, remember North Ireland and the IRA?

Xanthpi wrote:

Are you blind? You are Swedish, right? Can you tell me exactly why the majority of the city of Malmo is a no-go area for Swedish people, why even the police are too scared to act? Can you tell me how the people who imposed that situation on Malmo got there? Did they parachute out of the sky with guns or was it perhaps due to uncontrolled immigration?
I presume you have watched a program on FOX about the situation in Malmo, in Rosengard. A place that has about 99% immigrant population. Sorry but what was said about it is not all true. There is crime and more then normally of it. But they didn't tell you why, you just assumed that it was becuse of the fact that all immigrants are criminals. Trust me, that place is not a warzone. In fact I'd say its more friendly then any other. Its a big family. You'd have to come over here and see it. Belive me I lived there some years ago but we moved out to become more integrated.

Xanthpi wrote:

Yes. Part of my city is now a no-go area because of his teachings. Years ago, I was attacked by three Muslims who informed me during the attack that they were attacking me because I was not a Muslim and I was walking through an area which "belonged" to Muslims (Islam teaches that once an area has been onwed by a Muslim it must remain Muslim forever).
I have two lovely little nephews who are innocent of any wrongdoing, but there are several hundred million people in the world who wish to do them harm simply because they are not Muslim. What kind of man would I be if I didn't do my bit to protect my nephews?
Don't judge all muslims becuse of that please. Did you know what happend during crusades? The christians slaughterd all muslims, even civilians. When the muslims took it back they killed the soldiers who resisted and let the civilians go home.

Xanthpi wrote:

Well, if that culture does not threaten me, my family, friends or country then there's nothing wrong with them having another culture. On the other hand, if a bunch of people follow a book which tells them to rape/ enslave/ forcibly convert/ kill my people, I will fight them. And so should you. Unless of course you are Muslim yourself, in which case it must make you very angry that a poor, sub-human non-Muslim "kafir" like me has taken the time to find out about the death-cult you call a religion. That's one less infidel who can have the wool pulled over their eyes!
Belive me, I have alot of muslim friends none of them have threaten me or my family or anyone, nor have the raped me. Nor do they try to convert me. In fact they don't even make me celebrate their holidays. But wait, aren't we doing that now? Also I am a roman catholic.
dangerman
+0|6711
It's funny how some Americans may be racist, but America itself is MADE UP OF IMMIGRANTS.

Over the past 500 years, they let anyone go there and killed the original red indians who were there.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

strange, isn't it ?

now imagine what would happen if the original inhabitants of the north american continent suddenly demanded that all non-indians please leave, as they are taking all the jobs ( that should rightfully belong to indians ) and flood once peaceful indian neighbourhoods with their caucasian breed...
Nehil
+3|6739|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)

B.Schuss wrote:

strange, isn't it ?

now imagine what would happen if the former inhabitants of the north american continent suddenly demanded that all non-indians please leave, as they are taking all the jobs ( that should rightfully belong to indians ) and flood once peaceful indian neighbourhoods with their caucasian breed...
Haha true
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden

Nehil wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

strange, isn't it ?

now imagine what would happen if the former inhabitants of the north american continent suddenly demanded that all non-indians please leave, as they are taking all the jobs ( that should rightfully belong to indians ) and flood once peaceful indian neighbourhoods with their caucasian breed...
Haha true
OMG, this suddenly became unserious..

(btw, Nehil var bor du nu då? Fortfarande skåning?)
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6716|th3 unkn0wn

[DDS]Monkey_boy wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

The question here is has anyone seen any acts of violence conducted on the general public by any other religion like Christianity for example???
IRA (catholic) and UDF (Prodistant(sp?)
That is amongst themselves and is location specific unlike the Islamic attacks.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6716|th3 unkn0wn

tthf wrote:

[DDS]Monkey_boy wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

The question here is has anyone seen any acts of violence conducted on the general public by any other religion like Christianity for example???
Tamils vs Singhalese (correct spelling?) in Sri Lanka?
ETA in Spain?
Again location specific. The Islamic attacks hit New York, London, Madrid, Delhi and Bali. Since when did either ETA, the IRA or the Tamil Tigers hit any countries that had nothing to do with the locations they were fighting over?

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2005-12-20 08:34:24)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6765|06-01

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

tthf wrote:

[DDS]Monkey_boy wrote:

Tamils vs Singhalese (correct spelling?) in Sri Lanka?
ETA in Spain?
Again location specific. The Islamic attacks hit New York, London, Madrid, Delhi and Bali. Since when did either ETA, the IRA or the Tamil Tigers hit any countries that had nothing to do with the locations they were fighting over?
but they are still terrorists who kill innocent victims. in my mind they are just as evil, they jusy dont do it in your backyard.

i believe however that the IRA have made attacks on british soil before.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6727

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Right, it may say that in that in the Qur'an, but how many Muslims do you know of that actually practise that?
All Muslims practice that. All Muslims must obey the Islamic teachings otherwise they are not Muslims. Someone who calls themself a Muslim isn't necessarily a Muslim unless they conform to what being a Muslim actually is.

SharkyMcshark wrote:

In the Catholic Bible there are chapters which say that "A son may be stoned to death by his father and his uncles if he becomes a drunk", passages stating that it is a womans fault if she is raped and does not call out for help unless she is in the barren wilderness, and a passage saying that a woman may be stoned to death by her own father, or husband, if she is not found to be "clean (a virgin)" when she is married. It also says that if you are to have a wet dream you must spend the whole of the dy after outside your house/town as a purification process. Come on, how many of the guys here have had wet dreams and then spent the rest of the next day outside waiting to become pure again? If I had to guess I would say none.

I do not wish to sound like a bible basher, and I am not really a practising Catholic, and I have not been to Church in two years. All of the above knowledge is left over from when I was reading the Bible in Relgious Education classes when I used to go to a Catholic School.

For anyone wishing to check the verasity of these claims all of these passages can be found in Corinthians, but I cant give exact  numerical details because I cant find the token bible that is somewhere in my house.

My point is that every religion has its obscure and out dated laws. How many Muslims does anyone know that actually support any of these, and before someone says it please don't say something to the effect of "I saw this guy on the news once", because I am talking everyday Muslims, people that you know, not the local extremist that the news station has decided to put on a current affairs show.
I've always wondered why Islam's apologists come up with the old "But in Christianity..." argument, as if by pointing out Christianity's failings it will somehow make Islam look good. It doesn't work like that.
If you want to talk about Christianity then make another thread, but I won't post in it because I find Christianity boring.
In any case, the fact that [almost all] Christians don't take the teachings literally should show you that there are big differences between Christianity and Islam.

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Lets just hypothesise for a moment, lets say that America was a mostly Muslim country, and some of you wanted to move there. Do you think it would be fair if you were told "Well, you seem like a normal person, and your details check out, but sorry, we're going to have to send you back to the country you are trying to leave because it says in your bible that you can stone your own son if he is drunk, and that you can kill your own daughter if she is not a virgin at marriage".
No, because Christianity went through the reformation and both the Anglican and Catholic churches have released statements that they do not believe the Bible to be the literal word of god. Which means that the teachings found within can be subject to change to suit the times. However in Islam, as Muslims believe the Qu'ran to be the word of god, the teachings within are unchanging - what was good for the 7th century is good now and will be good forever.

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Now, all of you trying to say that they are taking over, you should look at these statistics:

Percentage of Americans that are Muslim: 0.6%
(sourced from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographi … ffiliation)

Percentage of Engilsh people who are Muslim: 3.1%
(sourced from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_England)

I am fully for any Muslim who wishes to use these laws as a defense for his actions, for example rape and assault, to be deported or out in prison, but don't take your rage out on the rest of the Muslim/other ethnic minority poplulation.
This is getting boring. You have not read/ understood my previous posts. Go back and read them.

SharkyMcshark wrote:

I do believe in the "If they want to come to our country then they have to live by our rules" mentality, and please do punish anyone who does not, but please do not take it out on the rest of the people in that person's religious/ethnic background
Go back and read my posts.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Nehil wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

strange, isn't it ?

Haha true
OMG, this suddenly became unserious..

(btw, Nehil var bor du nu då? Fortfarande skåning?)
well, I happen to think it is kind of ironic. And who said I was trying to be serious in the first place ?
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6727

j5f5ff wrote:

xanthpi wrote:

To a Westerner, it would be wrong to rape a non-Western woman, not because a religious book says it is wrong, but because we know it is wrong by experiment. Our society would not function if we went around raping women.
To a Muslim, it is not wrong to rape a non-Muslim woman (under certain conditions) because Allah actually says it is ok, and Muhammad himself raped women. So, if a Muslim's own morality told them it was wrong to rape a non-Muslim woman, there would be a conflict between that person's morality and the instructions in the Qu'ran. Depending on how religious that Muslim was would dictate whether he chose to obey his own values or those of the Qu'ran.
In terms of what Islamic culture allows, compared to what Western culture allows, Islam is an inferior culture. As is evidenced by the state of Islamic countries today.

oh,  so that's why all of our prisons are bursting with rapist muslims...  I'm not convinced ... but if you've found a reason to hate someone you've never met or seen, be my guest.
Whether or not you're convinced is neither here nor there. Truth doesn't depend on it's being accepted. It exists outside of that realm. If I were to believe that I was 150 ft tall, it would not change the fact that I am actually 6 ft tall.

The reason that our prisons are not full of Muslim rapists is that the law of this country forbids rape, so any Muslim who wishes to rape a woman would think twice because of the prospect of being caught and going to prison.
If this country was under Islamic law, the prisons still would not be full of Muslim rapists, because under Islamic law it would be legal (under certain circumstances) for a Muslim man to rape a non-Muslim woman, therefore a Muslim man would not be sent to prison as he had not commited a crime.

The reason I hate Muslims is because I know what they believe. It is the same concept as my hating all paedophiles. I've never met any paedophiles but I hate them all, because I know what they believe. I don't have to meet them first.
I also hate the taste of Christmas cake, but I don't have to take a bite of every Christmas cake in the world to know this.

A Muslim is one who does one's best to practice Islam.
As for people who call themselves Muslim but who do not practice Islam, I do not necessarily hate those people because they are not actually Muslims.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6727

[DDS]Monkey_boy wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

The IRA were terrorists WHO HAPPENED TO BE Catholic. The UDF were terrorists WHO HAPPENED TO BE Protestant. They commited their acts in despite their religion, not because of it.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6727

Nehil wrote:

Do you really think that would happen if muslims were a majority in the US? As far as I know religion doesn't have any influence on laws. Sure some may say they are but sometimes even religion has some good morale.
[It's getting boring again]. Ok, yes it would. This is what happened wherever Muslim took power. If Muslims because the majority in Sweden it would happen there too.
Islamic states obey Islamic law. Islam is not just a religion, it is an entire way of life which governs everything.

Nehil wrote:

Do all muslims become terrorists becuse some did? Why don't we kill all men, all the terrorist were men! Don't you see the obvious!? There are idiots in all religions, remember North Ireland and the IRA?
[Geting very boring now]. Not all terrorists are Muslims. Almost all terrorists are Muslim. Your statement "Why don't we kill all men, all the terrorist were men!" is idiotic, and you knew it was when you wrote it. The IRA were not religious terrorists. 

Nehil wrote:

I presume you have watched a program on FOX about the situation in Malmo, in Rosengard. A place that has about 99% immigrant population. Sorry but what was said about it is not all true. There is crime and more then normally of it. But they didn't tell you why, you just assumed that it was becuse of the fact that all immigrants are criminals. Trust me, that place is not a warzone. In fact I'd say its more friendly then any other. Its a big family. You'd have to come over here and see it. Belive me I lived there some years ago but we moved out to become more integrated.
I don't get FOX where I live. You're lying. You know full well that what I said about parts of Malmo is true. Why oh why do people try and defend the people who would kill them given half the chance?

Nehil wrote:

Don't judge all muslims becuse of that please. Did you know what happend during crusades? The christians slaughterd all muslims, even civilians. When the muslims took it back they killed the soldiers who resisted and let the civilians go home.
What the hell have the crusades got to do with the content of the Qu'ran and Hadiths?

Nehil wrote:

Belive me, I have alot of muslim friends none of them have threaten me or my family or anyone, nor have the raped me. Nor do they try to convert me. In fact they don't even make me celebrate their holidays. But wait, aren't we doing that now? Also I am a roman catholic.
No, you do not have lots of Muslim friends. In Islam, it is illegal to make friends with a Jew or Christian. The friends who you call Muslim are most probably only pseudo-Muslim.
prettybird
+10|6732
I'm of Spanish descent living in the U.S(born in Chicago) and i find it ironic how these white racists people talk shit about immigrants saying they should get the fuck out of their country. How do you think your american ancestors got to the U.S? you think god shat out an american from heaven and your race magically started? Those immigrants such as mexicans are doing the same shit some of your ancestors did-they are escaping a miserable life and looking for new oppurtunities and a fresh start to there lives by escaping their impoverished countries. By hating immigrants your hating your own ancestors dumb racist bitches.
Herbmaster007
+-4|6750
I'm a buddhist and I don't give a f*ck!
Erkut.hv
+124|6743|California

prettybird wrote:

I'm of Spanish descent living in the U.S(born in Chicago) and i find it ironic how these white racists people talk shit about immigrants saying they should get the fuck out of their country. How do you think your american ancestors got to the U.S? you think god shat out an american from heaven and your race magically started? Those immigrants such as mexicans are doing the same shit some of your ancestors did-they are escaping a miserable life and looking for new oppurtunities and a fresh start to there lives by escaping their impoverished countries. By hating immigrants your hating your own ancestors dumb racist bitches.
My folks came over the right way. Filed papers and earned their citizenship. Didn't leech off the state for their needs.

If you're Spanish, you're Euro = White. Don't lump white people into the same category you ignorant racist bastard. I'm white as the driven snow, but don't call me White. I don't want to be lumped in with other races. I am proud of my heritage and odn't like being lumped in with other crackers. nothing against whites, but call me polish, or serb, or any other type of white that I am not, and you get kicked in the nuts.

I love immigrants, especially ones with hot sisters. just do it the right way huh? Even if you hop a fence to get here. File some papers, take the oath, and swear allegiance to the country that is giving you so much opportunity.

Could you imagine an America with pale ugly people? Damn, i can't. Come one come all, especially hot chicks. My GF is chinese, I'm glad her ancestors sailed over here. imagine the poon I'd miss out on if they hadn't....
Possum61
+9|6756|Philly PA USA

CreepingDeath wrote:

Yeah . living here in the USA it's either the MEXICANS taking all of the jobs, or the Packies buying up and running everything. HIDDING behind that think pieceof glass because, so many of us are sick of thier cheap ass ways.
   The other day I went into a 7/11 and there was a african american, buying most likely a 2-3day old muffin that was sitting on the counter by the cashier place.(Yes under plastic glass). I know many of times if i am owed like 2-5- 10 cents back, ill just say keep it.
   Well this guy was a few cents short of buying the muffin, trying to dig up a few cents more out of his pockets,
Myself thinking it was like 25 30 cents diffrance and knowing i could spare a quarter to help his guy out. what's that 25 cents. Well it turned out he was only 3 cents short of being able to buy it.
    I said VERY LOUDLY ?" OH MY FUCKING GOD " you cant be fucking  serious your crying over 3 cents. you cheap ass mother that's where i quit. Then i asked what you couldn't spare 3 4 cents for a guy to get a muffin ?No worries, i don't think she even knew what I was saying since now days america lets anyone in no matter if they can speak our lanugage or not into our country.
    Then the same day I was at Sears, They just did the advertisments over the radio in english, Then again in spanish. I think this is BULLSHIT fully. Why should we have to accomidate illegales in our country and as andy dice clay said and  i love it. IF YOU CAN'T speak my mother fucking lanaguage get the fuck out of my country.
Amen to that Creep 100 %!!!!
Malo
+0|6779
From reading like the first 10 posts i see that 90% of you are fucking racists, you should be the ones being thrown out of countries. Mexicans stealing your jobs? if youre a lazy incompetent shit then you should loose your job.

Last edited by Malo (2005-12-20 12:02:43)

Erkut.hv
+124|6743|California

Malo wrote:

From reading like the first 10 posts i see that 90% of you are fucking racists, you should be the ones being thrown out of countries. Mexicans stealing your jobs? if youre a lazy incompetent shit then you should loose your job.
w3rd to the malo. I am not mowing a motherfucking thing, and you will never see my pasty ass with a leaf blower. until we get convicts and junkies, and the homeless to start doing it, well, Viva La Daylaborers!
prettybird
+10|6732

Erkut.hv wrote:

prettybird wrote:

My folks came over the right way. Filed papers and earned their citizenship. Didn't leech off the state for their needs.

If you're Spanish, you're Euro = White. Don't lump white people into the same category you ignorant racist bastard. I'm white as the driven snow, but don't call me White. I don't want to be lumped in with other races. I am proud of my heritage and odn't like being lumped in with other crackers. nothing against whites, but call me polish, or serb, or any other type of white that I am not, and you get kicked in the nuts.

I love immigrants, especially ones with hot sisters. just do it the right way huh? Even if you hop a fence to get here. File some papers, take the oath, and swear allegiance to the country that is giving you so much opportunity.

Could you imagine an America with pale ugly people? Damn, i can't. Come one come all, especially hot chicks. My GF is chinese, I'm glad her ancestors sailed over here. imagine the poon I'd miss out on if they hadn't....
talk abut fucking ignorance you dumb fuck im reffering to the racist white american born population you dumb shit. its sad that i have to point out i meant the white people who think they are a pure race from the united states. god your fucking dumb.
prettybird
+10|6732
Oh and if your mexican, then your part white too then. What do you think a mexican is? a mexican is a mix between a spaniard and an indian. Thats how mexicans were made. the spanish conquistadores came to mexico when it was just indians, fucked acouple of them(actually raped) and thats how the mexican race came to be.
Erkut.hv
+124|6743|California

prettybird wrote:

talk abut fucking ignorance you dumb fuck im reffering to the racist white american born population you dumb shit. its sad that i have to point out i meant the white people who think they are a pure race from the united states. god your fucking dumb.
My feelings would be hurt if:

1. You could spell.
2. You could type without swearing quite as much (it shows who's really ignorant). 3 Sentences, four curse words, horrible sentence structure and grammar. I pray you don't have children.
3. You didn't have a name as fear inspriing as prettybird.

I take a lighthearted stance towards most things, this included. If you read my posts, you would realize most of the time I talk out of my ass. Sorry to have challenged your vastly superior intelligence.

I humbly bow in your presence, prettybird ***snicker***

Lighten up, stress is a killer.
prettybird
+10|6732

Erkut.hv wrote:

prettybird wrote:

My feelings would be hurt if:

1. You could spell.
2. You could type without swearing quite as much (it shows who's really ignorant). 3 Sentences, four curse words, horrible sentence structure and grammar. I pray you don't have children.
3. You didn't have a name as fear inspriing as prettybird.

I take a lighthearted stance towards most things, this included. If you read my posts, you would realize most of the time I talk out of my ass. Sorry to have challenged your vastly superior intelligence.

I humbly bow in your presence, prettybird ***snicker***

Lighten up, stress is a killer.
doesnt change the fact how stupid you are that you dont even know your part white and you think i give a fuck how i spell u fucken nerd? its a fucking forum dumb shit not a fucking classroom.
prettybird
+10|6732
i retract the word nerd cause your too fucking stupid to know about the history of your own people yet you care about spelling in a forum.
Erkut.hv
+124|6743|California

prettybird wrote:

doesnt change the fact how stupid you are that you dont even know your part white and you think i give a fuck how i spell u fucken nerd? its a fucking forum dumb shit not a fucking classroom.
Given that this is a forum, and a major way to gauge a person's intelligence is how they communicate. If you can't type, or capitalize anything, use apostrophes, etc.... it really shows how much a shining star you are.

The fact you spell the same word differently between a span of merely five words shows that you, my friend, are a genius.

The funny part is you didn't even understand my post. I don't want to be called white, and lumped in with the other's, because I am not white like others. My racial background is very specific. I am 100% "white", but made of several diferent races.

Once again, I bow before your superior intellect.

Edit: I know my family history just fine.

Last edited by Erkut.hv (2005-12-20 12:48:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard