Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6692|UK

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

looks like my glitching is untouched..

must tell more people about it, get it fixed.
lol they not gonna say ''We fixed dthe glitch where u could get 5000+ points by hovering over the titan and.....'' but they will fix it.
actually the max is 2047 IAR haha
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6647|Keyboard

eagles1106 wrote:

Like I said, something tells me 4.41 will actually be good and will be done right.  Idk why, but it will just be awesome.

It's gonna be a dirty horse.
4.41? Kids, don't use drugs, please.
Volatile
+252|6701|Sextupling in Empire

spawnofthemist wrote:

You are an attention whore of the highest calibre.

Dice live team wrote:

Assault Rifle Improvement: We have made slight adjustments to the deviation of the Assault rifles to increase the accuracy of short burst fire.
What happened to their previous stance on patches?

Community update 11/2/06

Dice live team wrote:

The patches will also be entirely dedicated to correcting bugs and making fixes instead of introducing new gameplay mechanics, thus significantly reducing the risk of introducing new bugs with the patches.
There's nothing wrong with the assault rifles the way they are. Fix the glitches!
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6429|Washington State, USA
they need to fix the Ganz, its fucking useless
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6569

Bring on 1.41.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6558|Southampton, UK

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Community update 11/2/06

Dice live team wrote:

The patches will also be entirely dedicated to correcting bugs and making fixes instead of introducing new gameplay mechanics, thus significantly reducing the risk of introducing new bugs with the patches.
There's nothing wrong with the assault rifles the way they are. Fix the glitches!
Already posted on it mate... just 2 mins l8
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52489
Volatile
+252|6701|Sextupling in Empire

InfectiousShadow wrote:

Ganz rocks, what are you talking about? Well, you can't run and gun with it, but post up next to some ballistic protection and mowing down peeps is easier than evAAARRR!
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6582|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
damn, Ive really gotta get that game and pad it up for some unlocks before EA starts realizing wtf every1 is doing
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6654|Devil's Perch

ToXiC888 wrote:

damn, Ive really gotta get that game and pad it up for some unlocks before EA starts realizing wtf every1 is doing
They already did. EA just can't reset players as fast as they pad.
Proud member of a dead community.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6748|the middle of nowhere

Samtheman53 wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

lol they not gonna say ''We fixed dthe glitch where u could get 5000+ points by hovering over the titan and.....'' but they will fix it.
No the scoreboard just stops the numbers at 2047. But you keep getting the points.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6639|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

You are an attention whore of the highest calibre.
thank you

Samtheman53 wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

fail.

read:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52493
tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6394|Kalamazoo, MI
so they're not fixing the other award problems?

like kill streak not properly recording?

i want my ribbons.
irok100
+114|6647
This patch = bullshit.. IF YOUR GONNA PATCH THE GAme.. .take the time to make some real improvements...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465
DICE Stockholm FTW! DICE Canada FTL!
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6484|Melbourne

I think 1.41 for bf2 is going to be bad, very bad...
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6429|Washington State, USA

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

InfectiousShadow wrote:

Ganz rocks, what are you talking about? Well, you can't run and gun with it, but post up next to some ballistic protection and mowing down peeps is easier than evAAARRR!
It is good but mainly if your going to sit and camp a place, like you said its not good for running and gunning which the other LMG's can do better. im just wondering why make a unlock not as good as the normal weapons?
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6411|Finland

oh yeah, u can still uber glitch inside titan's guns       oO
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Magius5.0
+106|6379|UMass Amherst

BeerzGod wrote:

That's the gun they're talking about. Each class in 2142 is basically two packs put together. They're talking about increasing the accuracy for the Assault side of the Assault kit, not the Medic side of it. The Medic gun is already accurate enough... the Baur sucks.
I disagree with your statement, the Baur is incredibly misunderstood.  it's lethal at close range (four spray hits and they're going down regardless, three without body armor) and sniper-like at long-range; trust me, I've sniped them in the face and amazed even myself.  The recoil is nuts though, but I've gotten used to it, just like the AK-47 in CSS; unfortunately because of this, it is not so good at medium range, a spray-whore with a Voss or a Krylov is going to take you down unless you land a nice shot between their eyes...which is what they are fixing, so it can be an even-match.  Or superior.

Wait...did I just imply they are making the Baur H-AR the god-like weapon of this game?  Because if they are, my 700+ kills with the damn thing already is gonna triple by the end of the week after the patch.  *grins*
beerface702
+65|6690|las vegas
it's good to see them listening to people with this game

its to bad this didnt happen with bf2
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6523|Singapore
no fix to glitches? yay i can continue to resupply the titan cannons and jump thru walls
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

jkohlc wrote:

no fix to glitches? yay i can continue to resupply the titan cannons and jump thru walls
Winnorz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6543|Doncaster, UK

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

DiCE Canada FTShut down and everyone sacked last I read.

R3v4n wrote:

I think 1.41 for bf2 is going to be bad, very bad...
1.41 could be a very good thing. I seem to remember seeing something about balancing Jihadabad by removing one of the US tanks and a couple of other bits and bobs.

Of course, there is always the conspiracy theorists view that EA are still not happy with the uptake of BF2142 and they're gonna make the 1.41 patch so bad that people will be forced to move to BF2142 if they wanna play BF.

We'll have to wait until next week for more news.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6639|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

jkohlc wrote:

you sir, are more than welcome in my server ANY time.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6654|Devil's Perch

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Thinking DICE Canada was responsible for SF and DICE Stockholm is responsible for the mess that 2142 is... I say EA shut down the wrong subsidiary of that company.

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Of course, there is always the conspiracy theorists view that EA are still not happy with the uptake of BF2142 and they're gonna make the 1.41 patch so bad that people will be forced to move to BF2142 if they wanna play BF.
Would work for me. I played BF2:SF with some guys last night for the first time in 3 weeks and well... I'll be honest, it was annoying. I quickly noticed that I missed so much from 2142 just to realise a second later that most of that stuff had originally existed but been nerfed by DICE with the last few patches.
Proud member of a dead community.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6523|Singapore

spawnofthemist wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

you sir, are more than welcome in my server ANY time.
ur server is kinda empty

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard