SHNOOBS44
+0|6738|Wisconsin
today i was playing Surge for a really long time, it was a 64 sever with 20 ppl or so but that doesnt really matter, my team was very good with team work and we were down 2 to 1 when we started to rally back. So there we were 1 ticket left on both sides, someone says o for the love of pete someone kill someone... As he just gets done im rolling in a tank toward the last target and BOOOM blew his pants off WOOOT. We won!! So what i am asking is has the turnout of the game ever come down to you killing the last person??

Last edited by SHNOOBS44 (2005-12-20 09:35:01)

FunKz
+1|6781|Melbourne, Australia
Best time is when your last left with no flags and you manage to cap a point.

....but then again if you fail while everyones watching, can be a letdown
DMFDxUconn
+8|6767|Kannapolis,North Carolina
Yes, thats happened to me. I was commander and the only other person alive besides myself was thier commander. I was hiding out near his artillary, every now and than taking it out and going back to hiding. Anyway, there we were, two commanders hiding, i know he was doing the same thing i was, unless he sucked at his job. But i managed to get the scan off and than drop a load on his ass to take the win. Ive actually done that a few times, but always as commander. "Uconn, scan the last guy and take him out".

nuff said!
Tomdom_321.au
+1|6737|bendigo, Aus
lol i dont like taking the weight on my own. I just make a new squad and let every1 join it so they can spawn on me
[MC]RG-Conan
+0|6756|Ventura, CA
I don't know how Australian BF2 works, but in US BF2, you can't spawn on a squad leader if there are no flags capped.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6820
if i'm commanding, and there's only one guy left on the other team, and they have no flags, and we're winning by a large margin, and the lone enemy starts capping a flag...

i'll let him have it.

more arty kills for me when his whole team spawns at the same place.
uk_japeye
+10|6715|UK

Krappyappy wrote:

if i'm commanding, and there's only one guy left on the other team, and they have no flags, and we're winning by a large margin, and the lone enemy starts capping a flag...

i'll let him have it.

more arty kills for me when his whole team spawns at the same place.
lol, thats tight
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

Agreed. Lol. Cheap but effective.

We'll I had the last 4 kills on cleansweep :p One bombing run on Comms center netted our team the win 6-0. :p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard