spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6684|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
IFOUNDAGLITCH claims he found a glitch.
Well.. so did i. it was the same "oh so secret, not being told until after the patch" glitch.

So I exploited it,
And yes, i was "reset" for it..
And now.. every titan server i see.. there are people doing it..
And to be honest that makes me smile. because if DICE/EA want people to continue playing, they'll issue a fix for this immediately.
And if they don't.. they're only making their own tech supports

If you're a big name company, you try your best to iron out all the bugs before you release..
Now,i know that this is next to impossible for all the minor gameplay unaffecting issues (scoreboard items disappearing?), but to leave something as big as this error, especially when it's connected with an award, is just plain idiocy.

Whoever coded the Troop Transporter pin must have been either mentally retarded, or just plain lazy. Instead of coding it so that a "titan drop" is awarded every time a pod is released from the air transport, he (or she) decided to cut back on that days work and go home early (possibly for a wank).. opting to code it so that a "titan drop" is awarded every time a transport passenger vacates a seat.
Now.. one point per titan drop and 20 points every 10 titan drops.. you do the math. It just keeps adding up and up.

Jeez Cristh
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6551|Minnesota eh
and the wannabes have there eyes opened and flee to titan servers all around
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6592|Southeastern USA
closes bf2 and starts up 2142
DrMod
+3|6467|stuck in a asualt pod help!!
hers why it works when you switch technicly he leaves the ship and there above the titan so you get the pic  oh and sorry bout the reset
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6872|Denver colorado
Your fault and problem.
Hopefully they will patch it tho.
spawnofthemist
Banned
how is it my fault that a DICE employee set with the task of programming the troop transporter pin had a short attention span?

problem? i have no problem.

Number 18 again already kids.
Darkmaster
+34|6497|Dallas, Texas
i love you spawn 1+ for nothing
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6577|Edmonton Alberta
because so many people are using and abusing this there SHOULD be a patch to fix this in the next couple of days.... thats if ea/dice have any sense at all which they probably dont

spawn how many troop transport pins are you uptoo now? after one round i had over 200

Last edited by straz_mataz (2006-11-08 19:38:28)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

spawnofthemist wrote:

how is it my fault that a DICE employee set with the task of programming the troop transporter pin had a short attention span?

1 you padded.
2 you got reset.

I know your teh cyb0r god of bf2s. Im not arguing with you because you have enough time to take a flamewar to the next year. But honestly I really don't care. And ill leave it at that.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6674|949

This is why having a global stat system is absolutely ridiculous.
Fireteam_Delta
+20|6476
oh noes!
spawnofthemist
Banned

lavadisk wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

1 you padded.
2 you got reset.

I know your teh cyb0r god of bf2s. Im not arguing with you because you have enough time to take a flamewar to the next year. But honestly I really don't care. And ill leave it at that.
1. true
2. so?

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

QFT.
Darkmaster
+34|6497|Dallas, Texas
Amen.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6588
You pwn at switching seats. Ever try musical chairs?
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I concur.

I stopped caring after.. a long time ago. what some fag on the leader board has docent concern me. So long as my K/d is better then him in game then I'm set.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6806

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6705|under there hayousaidunderwear
care to explain in detail on how to do it?
Darkmaster
+34|6497|Dallas, Texas
yes tell us we wanna be retards and get reset too :B
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6580|Chicago

lavadisk wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

1 you padded.
2 you got reset.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted in this thread in the first place. I hate people like you. Congrats, Spawn on kicking (and/or padding) some ass.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

spawnofthemist wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

1 you padded.
2 you got reset.

1. true
2. so?

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

QFT.
yeppers ; )
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6551|Minnesota eh

Sgt.Gene wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

amen.
spawnofthemist
Banned

majorassult wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Whoever coded the Troop Transporter pin must have been either mentally retarded, or just plain lazy. Instead of coding it so that a "titan drop" is awarded every time a pod is released from the air transport, he (or she) decided to cut back on that days work and go home early (possibly for a wank).. opting to code it so that a "titan drop" is awarded every time a transport passenger vacates a seat.
Now.. one point per titan drop and 20 points every 10 titan drops.. you do the math. It just keeps adding up and up.
work it out from that.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

spawnofthemist wrote:

majorassult wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

work it out from that.
Me thinks you just switch between the seats whilst somebody hovers above the titan.
spawnofthemist
Banned

lavadisk wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

majorassult wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

work it out from that.
Me thinks you just switch between the seats whilst somebody hovers above the titan.
winner.
You've unlocked: Poor coding glitch.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

spawnofthemist wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

majorassult wrote:

work it out from that.
winner.
You've unlocked: Poor coding glitch.
HUZZAH!!

Not that im ever going to use it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard