gun.piranha
+1|6751
Were a fairly new clan to bf2, we have a ranked 64 man server up and running. Usually start with 24 player limtit and increase it as more people show up. We play Karkand Mashatar and Sharci. Set on 32 man map size. We run no artillery no tanks, jeeps vodniks allowed we like having a nice infantry based battle.
our ip is 208.64.64.7 port 16567. There is always an admin on so just ask if you have any complaints or problems. All are welcome to come and play.

208.64.64.7 port 16567

gun.piranha
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6864
do you have a way of removing arty/tanks or do you just tell people not to use them?
GoalieLax
+2|6780
you better watch yourself - it just takes one person ratting you out for kicking and/or banning for using arty or armor and you'll have your ranked status stripped
gun.piranha
+1|6751
just warn ppl in there in them, theres always an admin on in the server. If they refuse to listen they get kicked, they come back n do it again temp ban
Most of the time when warned ppl leave them alone from that point on. Havnt had to ban anyone yet

Last edited by gun.piranha (2005-12-18 21:33:02)

Maj.Do
+85|6796|good old CA
if this is a ranked server, u r not allowed to have restrictions on tanks and stuff
gun.piranha
+1|6751
why?
and if its true so much for infanty based server

Last edited by gun.piranha (2005-12-18 22:35:02)

Maj.Do
+85|6796|good old CA
beats me.  ea rules
gun.piranha
+1|6751
can anyone confirm this?
BurlySmurf
+1|6799|Nellis AFB
Your rules are no diffirent than the servers that used to be knife/pistol only. EA considers it stat padding because "you aren't playing the way the game was intended." You are better off passwording the server when you want to play like that. If you get a dick in he can report you.
gun.piranha
+1|6751
what a crock of **** esp since in twl and other legues you arnt allowed to use vechiles/art
gun.piranha
+1|6751
and we havnt had anyone complain either server was packed to the max most of today with ppl who enjoyed playing without being tank/art raped every 20 seconds
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6802|Denmark

gun.piranha wrote:

Were a fairly new clan to bf2, we have a ranked 64 man server up and running. Usually start with 24 player limtit and increase it as more people show up. We play Karkand Mashatar and Sharci. Set on 32 man map size. We run no artillery no tanks, jeeps vodniks allowed we like having a nice infantry based battle.
our ip is 208.64.64.7 port 16567. There is always an admin on so just ask if you have any complaints or problems. All are welcome to come and play.

208.64.64.7 port 16567

gun.piranha
Sounds sweet m8

I'll be sure to stop by sometime in the near future (And bring some buddies)
Maj.Do
+85|6796|good old CA
the rule only applies to Ranked servers.  unranked ur good 2 go
gun.piranha
+1|6751
*grumble grumble* stupid ea
gun.piranha
+1|6751
ive found quite a few servers that have no tanks or no art or both, all ranked sooooo dunno there
Maj.Do
+85|6796|good old CA
then there breakin rules.. just do want u want lol.  ill join ur server
(no more tank whores : )!!!)
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6812|Tenn
Sup Piranha. im guessing u didnt get ur server through freaks-network.com? id ask ur provider, but i dont think ur allowed to do that...
gun.piranha
+1|6751
heyyyy a ctd from jo no, we got our server from hyperina
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6812|Tenn
hehe i dns'ed the IP anyways i might have to stop by ur server sumtime when phatheon gives me his damn motherboard Coolhand, and Cataclysm play too, as well as a few others.
gun.piranha
+1|6751
give my regards to the rest of ctd, when you guys were big in JO i was under the name f2f piranha lol
sad to see you fellows leave, left a bunch of no skill kids.
and since JO is dieing, gun which is a bunch of squads all merged together lol
if u want i can pm you our ts so when you get your comp going you can join us online and we can make room fo ya in the server

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard