Poll

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southerner?

Democrat16%16% - 14
Republican38%38% - 33
Southerner17%17% - 15
Not an American, so I don't care.27%27% - 24
Total: 86
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6463|The Land of Scott Walker

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

But you have no weapon because citizens who arm themselves are evil and will reinact the OK corral.  You lose.  Crackhead gets your wallet and the Dems lost the election.
Um... Do NOT mistake liberals' hatred of unjust war for an unwillingness to kick ass when merited.

For reference, see my 870 Police Magnum.
You chose to respond with hyperbole to the thread author, so I responded in kind.    Nice shotty, anyhow.  I've got a Mossberg 500 12 ga. for hunting and getting a short barrel shotty for home defense.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6498|Somewhere else

Stingray24 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

kimbers make a good choice now that new colts are ever increasingly hard to find
Yes, the Colt I was looking at was the first one I'd ever seen new around here. I had an H&K USP 9mm stainless slide but sold it when I needed the money.  Nice weapon, though.  I'll pick up a .45 when I spring for my next pistol.  Probably Kimber or Springfield XD.
The XD is sweet. It's made in Croatia though, not in Illinois.  Don't know much about the Kimber, but the Xd comes from Croatia and worked over a bit At Springfield. I work there, and I can tell you that our 1911 can not always deliver perfectly (except TRP pistols) but the XD is damn nice.  That gun can run without ANY oil.  I've seen the stress test results on it. After a nuclear war, there will be cockroaches and the XD.

Sorry, off topic.  but two cents....
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6712|San Francisco
Ah, the joys of seeing full-fledged serious debate in here...

Moved.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6790|PNW

Pff. Glocks.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6778|San Antonio, Texas
I'm a Southern Republican.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6774|United States of America

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Pff. Glocks.
Colt 1911 .45 FTW!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6782
Democrat, Republican, who cares anymore. All the elections are rigged anyways.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

*Most retarded and irrelevant post of the month nomination*
Seconded
You left the forums, no-one cares what you say.
JaggedPanther
+61|6492
Well that was stupid.
Doktorbob
+26|6506
I switch between being a Torrey and a Whig.
power9787
+10|6600
i am a liberal conservative kind of and i don't really care about government too much. i just want low tax in america and people more independent, especially the poor ass people and make poor pay more tax.
i want a liberal place and alot of freedom
give me karmas and more and more
i don't even what are karmas exactly, but i know it is good
Pleiam
+5|6653
You forgot to list "No Affiliation" which is what I am.
blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6720|Little Rock, Arkansas

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Democrats' actual answer:

Um, dude... There's no knife-wielding terrorist coming at us. You must be hallucinating due to insomnia. You've been "staying the course" all night with your shotgun pointed out the mail slot in your front door waiting for them "dang gum terrorists". Either that or you can't sleep because you're worried that you're probably going to lose control of the House and the Senate.
Its interesting that you say that. 8 years ago I was awoken by my home security system alarming. Mind you, 3 sirens in the house, and 3 outside, with two strobes. Not to mention, when the security system triggers, all the lights on the exterior of the house come on, in addition to dialing the alarm company.

So, its fair to say that the gentleman that was breaking into my house knew that this was somewhere that he most likely didn't want to fuck with.

He kicked down the front door anyway.

My shotgun (a good old fashioned 870 mag with a short barrel, used to be my duck gun, got converted to home use after I got my Beretta duck gun) wasn't so much pointed out the mail slot as at his chest.

He ignored me when I ordered him to stop.

I shot him.

Not once, but twice. Life's not like the movies. This dude took all 12 .32 caliber pellets of buckshot in the chest, and didn't go down. So I shot him again. Then he went down.

Come to find out, guy's high on PCP and Meth, and was wanted in 3 counties for similar home invasion robberies. Some of them he was armed with a firearm, some with a knife.

I think I did the right thing. How about you?
BVC
+325|6714
Not an American, don't care much...though when I vote here its been for left-leaning parties...oh and the republicans gave campaign advice and are rumoured to have given some $$$ to their NZ counterparts (the national party) during our last election.  Bad republicans.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI

Pleiam wrote:

You forgot to list "No Affiliation" which is what I am.
It doesn't matter what you are, the thread was a joke.  Most people it seems havn't gotten that.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6492|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
who cares, who cares and who cares!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard