Jingotsu
+0|6741|Ontario, Canada
As you know, BlaZiN.uK is the current Battlefield 2 leader (little punk-ass bastard). As you also know, Anubis is second to him. I visit this site every day, and I notice that Anubis' points raise MUCH higher than BlaZiN's do. I think Anubis will pass him soon enough. How many of you agree or dissagree? And why? I know BlaZiN is a stat' padder (who wouldn't), but Anubis is getting close.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6737|Antarctica
BlaZin isn't a stat padder, get proof before you start accusing people.
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6768|yorkshire penisula

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

yup true,ive read this allot,he aint paddin hes just a top class medic.anubis is a top class plane/armour whore.
elite
+89|6745|Sheffield, England
i know, ive played on server as blazin.uk loads of times, he just revives people ALOT, hes not so good at firing his weapon. hell no he aint a stats padder dude.
Jingotsu
+0|6741|Ontario, Canada
What ever, just post what you think on this matter.
OneThursday
+0|6766|Long Island
I think that I don't care who is number one because after i joined a server with balzin.uk and killed him I really havent cared.  BTW not many people care either and i think its frowned upon to make a thread about the top 10.
Jingotsu
+0|6741|Ontario, Canada
Jee, sorry to bring up a discussion on my favorite game, people.
elite
+89|6745|Sheffield, England
maybe anubis is gonna be number 1, maybe blazin has found a life. maybe alot of things, but theres absolutely loads of bf2 gamers out there that could own them all, they are the real number 1 players.
Maj.Do
+85|6783|good old CA
ok stop posting about blazin is a stats padder.  Down load a life
Jingotsu
+0|6741|Ontario, Canada
That's true. The people just getting to Master Gunnery Sergeant or First Sergeant are the ones who have really worked their asses off.
AD_Kensan
+7|6816

Jingotsu wrote:

That's true. The people just getting to Master Gunnery Sergeant or First Sergeant are the ones who have really worked their asses off.
Noken is a Staff Sergeant...
Anima05
+1|6791

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

yeah Blazin isnt a stat padder, he has played in my squad before absolutely murdering us all in end of the round points
AirForce2076
+1|6772|MN
everybody is so proud of him and he should be too. pressing a button 2000x a day on little red dots is certainly an achievement everyone looks upon.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6851
This has to be the 100th thread about one of the top players. And it always comes down to this:

No one gives a shit.
Flasheart88
+0|6791|Brisbane
If people *must* flaunt the informal forum rules and create threads about the top tenners, could you at least make it clear in the thread title that you are doing so? That way I don't have to waste valuable seconds loading up a thread (which takes longer because of all the freakin sigs with pictures, which are decorative but slow everything down) and then reading the first post before I realise what a waste of effort this is, and exit the thread.

I realise in isolation this isn't really a big deal, but seeing as people keep bringing them up, it's starting to get a little annoying.

Merci!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6751|California

Blazun.UK = Insane healing/reviving skills (weapons meh)
<Wkl>Anubis = UBER PLANE/TANK WHORE (baseraper to boot)
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6867|Arizona

AD_Kensan wrote:

Jingotsu wrote:

Noken is a Staff Sergeant...
hell yeah, i feel so proud that i finally made Gunnery Sergeant. took me a month straight cause i didn't play for about 3 months.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard