ShattuckES
Department of Homeland Security
+1|6712
Ok, Im not sure why everyone thinks the req. for the Far East and Middle Eastern Service Ribbon is 25o global hours... Look up my stats (ShattuckES) and one of my friends (scorched-ice) I have a little over 40 global hours yet I have both ribbons. The actual req was 25 hours, not 250. Just clearing that up. Also, the ribbons do not require any specific time on the two armies respective maps, as I have the Far East ribbon yet I havent played hardly any PLA maps. And scorched-ice has only the Far East although hes spent more time on MEC maps than on the PLA. So I have no idea what the secondary (and maybe tertiary) requirments are for these, but I can confirm that it does NOT require 250 global hours.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6855|-
Who thinks that anymore? No one knows the exact amount of time needed, but we know it's not 250 hours. That was changed in the 1.03 patch.
ShattuckES
Department of Homeland Security
+1|6712
Actually, I recieved them before the 1.03 patch, so it never was 250 hours
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6855|-
Regardless, it doesn't matter anymore because we know it's not 250 hours.
Xponential
+0|6772

ShattuckES wrote:

Ok, Im not sure why everyone thinks the req. for the Far East and Middle Eastern Service Ribbon is 25o global hours... Look up my stats (ShattuckES) and one of my friends (scorched-ice) I have a little over 40 global hours yet I have both ribbons. The actual req was 25 hours, not 250. Just clearing that up. Also, the ribbons do not require any specific time on the two armies respective maps, as I have the Far East ribbon yet I havent played hardly any PLA maps. And scorched-ice has only the Far East although hes spent more time on MEC maps than on the PLA. So I have no idea what the secondary (and maybe tertiary) requirments are for these, but I can confirm that it does NOT require 250 global hours.
Look, this has already been discussed and been BEATEN TO DEATH, SO USE THE SEARCH FEATURE.

This info is for the current 1.12 patch.  I don't know the requirements for any of the previous patches and I really don't care b/c it doesn't even matter.

To get the service ribbons for each army (USMC, MEC, PLA) all you have to do is play 1 round on each of the maps that has that army.  You don't even have to win the round, just play one round on all of the maps that have that particular army.  If I remember correctly, I got all 3 before I had even hit 50 global hrs.  Their is NO GLOBAL TIME REQUIREMENT OR ARMY TIME REQUIREMENT FOR THESE RIBBONS.

THE END
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6721|Wherever the F**k i feel like
I think you get them when you make a certain rank i got mine as soon as i made seragent
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6738|Rochester, NY
It just shows up randomly. Make sure you paly both sides enough to get it.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6725|Riva, MD
It seems like you get them at close to the same time, so if you mean 25h for each, you're wrong.  They probably won't change it in the UBAR anyway.
madsmao
+0|6801|Copenhagen, Denmark

Xponential wrote:

To get the service ribbons for each army (USMC, MEC, PLA) all you have to do is play 1 round on each of the maps that has that army.  You don't even have to win the round, just play one round on all of the maps that have that particular army.  If I remember correctly, I got all 3 before I had even hit 50 global hrs.  Their is NO GLOBAL TIME REQUIREMENT OR ARMY TIME REQUIREMENT FOR THESE RIBBONS.

THE END
To the best of my knowledge there is no service ribbon for USMC but only a medal. Am I missing something here?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard