SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6387|Vancouver, BC, Canada
KDR and SPM I like them because when I started I sucked really bad and now I just get to watch my stats improve.
LG-MindBullets
+10|6721|Kirkland, WA

turkeybacon wrote:

I wish the game kept track of how many tanks/attack choppers you blow up. I spend way too much time trying to take out the beasts on the battlefield and my K/D ratio suffers.
I totally agree with this. I definetely think that there should be some stat that records how many vehicles you destroy, of what type, and with what weapon and/or vehicle. I already mentioned this on another thread but it's good to hear others agree. There's a huge difference between killing enemy infantry and killing an enemy tank, jet, or helicopter. There's a much larger investment of time, resources, and risk involved in the endeavor. I would have a much higher KDR and SPM if I wasn't always hunting down enemy vehicles, but I've found that eliminating these threats seems to be the single best way to ensuring your teams success other than capturing and defending flags.

It also seems that there should be 2 extra vehicle kill points awarded for destroying a vehicle that is counted seperate from the drivers, pilots, or gunners that occupy it. So if you shoot down an attack helicopter with a tank for example and it had a pilot and copilot you would get 4 points for killing the two occupants and another 2 points for destroying the helicopter while it's occupied. Obviously it wouldn't make sense to award the additional vehicle kill points if the vehicle isn't occupied or being operated by a driver. The reason I think it should be 2 additional points as well is so that you can also get a vehicle kill assist point if you contribute enough damage before someone else takes it down.

I can say with confidence that nearly 30% of my kills are either armor, transports, helicopters, boats, or jets. I think my ratio of vehicle kills compared to infantry kills is much higher than most players, but there's no stat to reflect this.

Last edited by LG-MindBullets (2006-11-06 10:21:07)

lord_tyler_486
+54|6752|Upper Franconia
k/d. btw why didn't u make a POLL?
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6584|England

spawnofthemist wrote:

My teamkills.
*Impressed*
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6558|AK101 Factory
Kills per Minute and SPM
CrazeD
+368|6672|Maine
On my old account, http://bf2s.com/player/62850738/ , it would be my Expert knife badge, because I got it right before the patch (1.3?, 1.2?) made it gay.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6590|Your attic
If I had to pick one I'd say my K/D

Second maybe my WLR
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6539|The Lost Highway

Snake wrote:

Winning is key. Like LG-MindBullets, I want to win. I get very pissed off if our team cant hold a single flag. My game evolves around flag capping - since its worth points, gets you lots of kills and also is a skillful way to earn points without medic whoring. Which is why my SPM is quite high considering I rarely play city maps and I dont play karkand. But, im not worried about my WLR. It is nice to have it high, and I have a 2.21 ratio with it, but you cant do anything about it on most maps. Provided you consistently flag cap, then you are bound to win. FuShe Pass, DV and Songhua are perfect examples. But with worthless / stacked teams, you have no chance.

But WLR is nice, but it doesnt matter that much to me. Its the defibrillator ratio Im trying to get it positive and crossed the 0.4 ratio for it today, with a zap on Great Wall on a Lt.General
You dont see many people with KD's above 0.5 with them...so it would be nice!
Yeah, my defib ratio is shit. 2 kills for like a billion deaths.

The 2 kills were accidentals though. I don't go for kills with it, 'cos it's not as bad ass as a knife kill.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6534|Edmonton Alberta
*all of them* my precious precious stats

actually i dont really care about any of the stats except maybe my k/d ratio as long as its over 1 its all good in my book
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6619|inside the recesses of your...

SpawnKiller wrote:

greenhaven wrote:

I'm very proud of my armor KD.
lmao 2 -1
Be nice, now.....
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
me planewhoreing i love to shoot those fucking j-10s down.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
[83rd]Stecchino
+17|6556|83Division.com
About a month ago, I finally "got it" and my stats quickly improved.  Went from .7 KD to 1.05.  So I'm probably most proud to have a KDR > 1 with MINIMAL armor/helicopter/plane kills.
LG-MindBullets
+10|6721|Kirkland, WA

lord_tyler_486 wrote:

k/d. btw why didn't u make a POLL?
Yeah, I thought of that right after I posted.
I guess I could still make a poll for it in a seperate thread though.
specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills
aviator!
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK

specops10-4 wrote:

aviator!
My arse your a fucking j-10 so go fuck your self.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

aviator!
My arse your a fucking j-10 so go fuck your self.
you dont think i said that to piss people like you off?

btw, i am quite good at the F35B as well
Brasso
+1,549|6630

KDR for me.  Getting better.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
I actually pitty you with that many deaths and being a j-10 whore you must be really crap. When i get my internet fixed im gunna find a server your on and rape you a new arse.
specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

I actually pitty you with that many deaths and being a j-10 whore you must be really crap. When i get my internet fixed im gunna find a server your on and rape you a new arse.
lol, i learned how to fly on this account, in my first month I died probly 1000 times in a jet!  And yea, I crash a lot, but I fucking pwn the carrier!  I am also no noob to dogfighting, I know when to drop flares and how to dodge!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6537|Search Whore killing fields
Sniper Accuaracy, Jet KDR, Sniper KDR, The rest I could care less
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6584|England

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

You

Need

To

Calm

Down
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6537|Search Whore killing fields

specops10-4 wrote:

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

lol, i learned how to fly on this account, in my first month I died probly 1000 times in a jet!  And yea, I crash a lot, but I fucking pwn the carrier!  I am also no noob to dogfighting, I know when to drop flares and how to dodge!
Yeah I know how to dog fight too! "YOU SEE THAT TREE, IM GOING TO HIT IT AND SEE IF THE GUY BEHIND ME DEOS" Just kidding
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
Meh you say you can dogfight so do half the noobs in there j-10.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6696|minnesota
I <3 Mardgee

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2006-11-06 13:03:15)

Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6549|EUtopia | Austria
1. Infantry K/D
2. Accuracy
I know, I probably don't even have average stats...

What I figured is, that IO-mode lets your accuracy drop. Brr. Awful.
And well, Infantry K/D rises on IO - so...

Probably I'm caring most about my shock paddle kills ;-)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard