Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6520
I just got an 11 kill streak. (Not good, but hey, it's needed for alot of awards), but I've been trying to get my Soldier Merit Ribbon for 2 days now and it doesnt show up, the req. say that i have 1/10 kill streak...
Has anyone else got this problem too? Becaus that's really crap that i can't get that ribbon :p
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6680|Devil's Perch
Not for that ribbon, but for some others, yeah.
Proud member of a dead community.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6543|Austin, Texas
Yeah. Ground Defense also shows up as 0 kills. I know for sure I have at least 50+ ground defence kills.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6487|luton. uk
the award system isnt working properly, i am supposed to have loads of awards and badges and medals and all of that and it doesnt give me any of them.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6584|Southampton, UK

EA Sucks at stats - so they are arrogant about it, and don't let any other site with stats feed host them properly
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6487|luton. uk
yeah i heard about them not leting other sites host the stats. ea is so shit.
Whodofart
+11|6465|U.S.A.

Axon wrote:

I just got an 11 kill streak. (Not good, but hey, it's needed for alot of awards), but I've been trying to get my Soldier Merit Ribbon for 2 days now and it doesnt show up, the req. say that i have 1/10 kill streak...
Has anyone else got this problem too? Becaus that's really crap that i can't get that ribbon :p
If you are reffering to the Legion of Merit Ribbon, and after reviewing you stats, you still need 44 more hours of game play, and after completing that you need to get 50 team points IAR.  its not too hard. 

You can do it!!!
Whodofart
+11|6465|U.S.A.
Oopies, i just noticed this was a forum for 2142 and not Bf2.

Wow, dont i feel like an ass.

Dee Dee Dee on my part

straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6557|Edmonton Alberta
i think with the kill streak thing you have to have the best kill streak throughout your entire team for a round and that counts as one.... not just a kill streak of ten... i think thats how it works

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard