Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6750|Singapore
Anyone agree? In a round, i remembered i sprayed my guns on a particular area only to have the guy run away happily with a red life.
The_Punisher_1987
Banned
+27|6857
yep, i hate it. i prefer the tanks. just zoom in and bang.
Buzerk1
+44|6852
You are spraying for too long.... go in burst and you won't overheat

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-11-04 16:33:47)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6484
only the AA guns IMO. The main ones are fine.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6558|Winterpeg, Canada
i just use the rockets, dunno if they even are rockets, but they work more effectively than the guns.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6722|Antarctica
They are fine.  The guns were even worse in the beta but still owned; I see no reason to strengthen them further.
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6574|AK101 Factory
The AA guns are terrible for overheating; the splash damage isn't that great either for inf.  Main guns are fine and if you overheat them - just stomp on those pesky troops
GR34
+215|6561|ALBERTA> CANADA

The_Punisher_1987 wrote:

the hover tank isent a tank it more or less a self propelld howitzer
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6494|Communist Republic of CA, USA

GR34 wrote:

The_Punisher_1987 wrote:

the hover tank isent a tank it more or less a self propelld howitzer
The A8 can zoom and fire also.  I think it's a better howitzer, as it won't drift, and it just feels like a more stable platform.
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6428|New York
Something you have to get used to. Aim and hit your target not splash around with bullets. Dont have to shoot for 5 seconds to kill someone just take a good aim at them and bam.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6542|Singapore
learn how to shoot in bursts then
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732
But the year is 2142, shouldn't the weapons be more powerful?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6637|Gold coast, Aus.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Mr. smarty pants. They still got to make it fun....How faggy would it be if someone could just hold down the click button forever spraying at anything?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

gene_pool wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Mr. smarty pants. They still got to make it fun....How faggy would it be if someone could just hold down the click button forever spraying at anything?
Well, they can start by making the bullets having depleted uranium shells.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6661|Malibu
Weapon being more powerful = Higher caliber rounds with more gunpowder OR Energy Rounds = More heat generated

Also, you have to note that it is presumed that the armor, whether it is for infantry or for vehicles, improved vastly, improved weapons have same effects as current weapons against current armor. (This is a setting. Please don't argue with me about what kind of armor is possible and what not.)
Zukabazuka
+23|6701
Those guns tear up my fps faster than my health
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

StormEye wrote:

Weapon being more powerful = Higher caliber rounds with more gunpowder OR Energy Rounds = More heat generated

Also, you have to note that it is presumed that the armor, whether it is for infantry or for vehicles, improved vastly, improved weapons have same effects as current weapons against current armor. (This is a setting. Please don't argue with me about what kind of armor is possible and what not.)
But by 2142 there would be uber cooling systems right? and those guns barely hit infantry...
Janysc
+59|6699|Norway

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

StormEye wrote:

But by 2142 there would be uber cooling systems right? and those guns barely hit infantry...
So you prefer Red Orchestra with better weapons and auto-aim? That's what the result would be.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

Janysc wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

StormEye wrote:

So you prefer Red Orchestra with better weapons and auto-aim? That's what the result would be.
No, i would like the weapons weapons to be like bf2.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6610|Iceland

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

StormEye wrote:

lol i rarely use a walker cause i lke infantry but when i use it i own with it and i dont get why it sould be more overpowered than it already is. Have it heat that quick.

If anything; Nerf that thing.
link52787
+29|6538
it heats up quickly but learn how to cope with it.  Aim better and you will hit your target.  I just hold on the trigger for 2 seconds, readjust my aiming and shoot again.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6579|British Columbia, Canada
I personally cant stand walkers...

They are way to glitchy for me..

Always walking into shit and getting stuck..

not to mention break dancing and doing some crazy slides across the ground.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
i'm awesome with the walkers.
unbeaten in a one on one with them.

same with hovertanks.

the cannons on the Bogatyr suck. The Reisig's cannon owns.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6732|MoVal, Southern California
The walkers OWN. They shouldn't change anything about them when the new patch comes out, just make them less glitchy (sometimes the camera shakes like crazy and you have to get out and get back in to fix it). On Minsk i was protecting a flags with my walker, and i got like 23 kills going around the map. I stomped on a guy who was trying to plant RDX on me Walkers FTW!
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
how to solve people attacking your underside.

press Z and hear their spines crack as a few tons of metal bears down on their skull.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard