Absinthe
+18|6766
hey

Early on this morning, I played in the all mighty PTG city only server. Was fun and all, Blazin wasnt there . overall good game. Then the lvl switched to Kar :

- Artillery raids every 10 seconds *constantly*
- 100000000000000000 supply boxes just keep on falling from the sky
- computer do things (say things, order to squads, arty randomly 24/7 etc`)
- and the funny thing was that noody kicked him

watch the pic, its a screenshot of a location with the thousands of supply boxes :
https://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9494/ptg5gp.jpg

was fun to play though..
Hyper
Banned
+154|6761
whi was the commander?
dan500
+57|6858
Holy Shit
kn0ckahh
+98|6749|netherlands, sweet lake city
does any one know how you can like do this    i heard  from someone its just a simple trick
Hyper
Banned
+154|6761
its a hack.......
kn0ckahh
where  can i download its can cool hack
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6830
i've had that happen a few times. the constant arty strike is annoying, makes it impossible to hear any battle sounds.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6716|Antarctica
Its a hack.
Kusunagi
+59|6747|The land of Hookers and pod
It ain't a hack, I've read somewere (don't know were anymore ) that it is a simple trick, and by doing it, you have unlimited Arty and supplies.
kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
yeah fucking nice....
when its true then the only thing is that someone tells how do use this bug(when it is one in what i dont believe)
and battlefield will be an new counterstrike with cheater hackers, etc....
yeah guys game on.... ffs.... and knocKahh should be banned FOR EVER FROM EVERY GAME ON THE WORLD just for asking where to get the hacks.... seriously man either you are a 12 year old, eaten by kickeys unable to get friends and destroying the game for the fair playing people or you are really just mentally retarted...
go to hell
Hoosyourdaddy
+0|6768|NZ
There is a hack I've heard about...another player (besides the commander) can use the arty constantly and drop supply boxes as often they want. The commander has no control over it!
It's apparently not possible to figure out who is doing it, although I'm not sure who gets the kill scores from the arty - The commander or the hacker...
kn0ckahh
no it just  would be   pretty   funny  to make   some   screen shot   or like  the twintours in   supply boxes but i would never use it  to  take advatage in game
uber73
+188|6762|Brisbane
people who hack have no mates, and no cock.
as for people that are IMPRESSED by hacks.... doesnt say a lot, eh?
Hyper
Banned
+154|6761
Features: Commander hack - Lets you get Commander whenever you want to, and lets you have unlimited artillery and sup;ply crates with no waiting time! -- Minimap w/ enemy radar Nametags Distance ESP Health ESP View Distance modes Tag Distance mode Speedhack 5 crosshairs entity wallhack chamz skinhack *new* 1 or 2. 1 shows through walls, 2 doesnt. nosky xqz2 wallhack nofog 5 colored sky options time nowater 5 Colored roads options Save / Load cvars asus wallhack And so MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND HOW TO DOWNLOAD!
taken from a website that i wont post
kn0ckahh
yes ive seen it on a site its an hack and the  guy  who uses it becomes  commander but it  wont be able to see hes the commander so  you  cant indentify the hackker
kn0ckahh
i know the site    but i wont download   because  i dont want aimbots and  wallhaks  whats in the package to   and it costs 20$
Kusunagi
+59|6747|The land of Hookers and pod

kA_sick wrote:

and knocKahh should be banned FOR EVER FROM EVERY GAME ON THE WORLD just for asking where to get the hacks.... seriously man either you are a 12 year old, eaten by kickeys unable to get friends and destroying the game for the fair playing people or you are really just mentally retarted...
go to hell
Jezus, what's your prob? He ain't a 12 year old, but a 17 year old, he got friends and hell.... he is far from retarded, he is a f*cking genius and always gets the highest grades at skooL.
kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
lol knockah looking at your stats that you are statpadding wouldnt make sure that you wouldnt pay those 20 bucks for those fucking hacks....

well statpadder and hacker that would be a nice combination!!!

n1 knockah....
kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
lol and you kusunagi are involved into it..... LOOOOOL
i see he really has some nice friends and a genius....
lol u statpadders
you faces should be in euronews on "no comment"...
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6797|Netherlands
He could be padder, look at his BRs, you're right Sick

BTW sick does that KA stand for the KA clan, cause i play a lot on the KA-Boom server.
kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
well not really i mean its stands for a clan but not for this one your talking about...
our clan is more friend like (we are 4 friends playing sometimes together) not more... they arent into bf2 as i am...
and back to the statpadders kusunagi & knockahh
well i see that there are statpadding because

knockahh:
Favourite Victim: DitmahNL (Killed 39 Times)
Worst Enemy :    DitmahNL (Died 31 Times by him)

WTF???!?!!?!?!?!!

Kusunagi:
no favourite victim(well there is one but not really matters)[ Tribalwar was killed 5 times by him]
worst enemy (surprisingly): DitmanNL (died 33 times by him)
lol and knockahh and kusunagi are friends so DitmahNL is propapbly also a statpadder friend!!
Well lets talk about DitmahNL!!! Biggest statpadder of them ALL

Well DitmahNL has 1133 Deaths [Streak 12]
and he has also 903 Kills [with a fucking streak of 62 ?!?!?!...]
and also surprisingly is that his favourite victims are.... WHO WOULD EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS !!!! KUSUNAGI AND KNOCKAHH are his worst enemies [1 killed 33 times, the other 31 times] LOL
and his worst enemy is DITTIE who is the biggest ruler in Bf2 and who managed too kill DitmahNL 163 times in a round!!!!
sure u fucking statpadders you are like a fucking statpadding mafia ....
really no comment noobs soon ill report you fucking statpadders......u noobs
kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
bahhh im so fucking mad!!!!
IvI00dy
+0|6782
i know there is a fucking commander hack out here. ive played a swiss guy and after the game i whent and looked @ his stats. this guy has a best round score of 21509. his current global score is 52953, i hear u guys say thats nothing special but he got it all in 4:38:57 hours. i would report his ass but i dont know how so i guess he's lucky. anyhow if ya dont beleave it or if ya want to take a look 4 urself his name is SCHWEIZ_NR1
[Valhalla]iMac_Attack
+2|6771|Houston, Texas

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

He could be padder, look at his BRs, you're right Sick

BTW sick does that KA stand for the KA clan, cause i play a lot on the KA-Boom server.
he got his expert and verteran knife in the same minute as well check it out.  What a boon.  If you don't know what boon is just spell it backwards.
kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
lol:)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard