+5|6388
what is this karma thing??
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6570|USA
you're fucking joking, right? try this: karma

or this: ...
or this: karma

Last edited by Ender2309 (2006-10-31 18:53:36)

AFA83
+5|6388
im new to this site and when i clicked those links nothing came up
Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States
its just a way for people to elongate thier e-penises
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6632|USA

Masterstyle wrote:

its just a way for people to elongate thier e-penises
i thought e-penises were the bad omens of bf2s forums now...huh. o well.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6834|Kubra, Damn it!

Any penis is a bad omen.
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

E-penises? A Bad omen? NEVER!

But yeah, buddy, learn to click links, and learn to read
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
You registered yesterday, and seem to be new to this kind of thing.

Purpose and Usage: Karma is a way to compliment other members for good points, funny posts, or any reason you decide it is appropriate to bestow a single point upon them. Members with high numbers of karma are usually accepted and or liked most for their humor, and or points made in posts.

Technical facts: As a new member, you start off with a level of 0 karma. Once your number goes up to 10, you then can give up to 10 karma points every 24 hours. Once you run out of points, you are out for 24 hours. Also, you may not karma the same member twice within the 24 hour period.

Understand? Good.
AFA83
+5|6388
alright thanks man
commissargizz
+123|6462| Heaven
I hate karma i once started a post asking if anyone wanted mine. I have 10 a day to give out so why waste it. Anyway i had a few replies asking for it and i was pissing myself for the reasons why they wanted it, but some nice admin said"bad boy not allowed we have unwritten rules for karma" so to me its all bull. They got rid of the negative karma so get rid of the positive..    oh uh   suspension coming....
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

BigmacK wrote:

You registered yesterday, and seem to be new to this kind of thing.

Purpose and Usage: Karma is a way to compliment other members for good points, funny posts, or any reason you decide it is appropriate to bestow a single point upon them. Members with high numbers of karma are usually accepted and or liked most for their humor, and or points made in posts.

Technical facts: As a new member, you start off with a level of 0 karma. Once your number goes up to 10, you then can give up to 10 karma points every 24 hours. Once you run out of points, you are out for 24 hours. Also, you may not karma the same member twice within the 24 hour period.

Understand? Good.
Once u have 10 posts...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
SGT.Slayero
+98|6464|Life in a vacuum sucks
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! nOObs ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

try searching
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

And BTW moderators close threads about karma so beware of it..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
+1 for you!
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6744|Houston, TX
Welcome to the site.  To avoid a billion threads about the same things, we request our members use the search buttton to try and find answers to their questions before posting a thread about it.  Thanks for helping keep the forums easier to manage.

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard