unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

CameronPoe wrote:

Irrelevant because there will be an ENDLESS supply of potential victims. As they say in Ireland - NO SURRENDER!!!! Fight to the last fucking man.
That's what the Japanese thought around 60 years ago (only they included women and children).

zimmer92 wrote:

Ha, I was not saying that.
Have you read what one of the guys said?

doneyone wrote:

They should kill alot more muslims. and no israeli's cauz they rule for killing scum muslims.
Exactly my point, now if you want to retaliate with a valid reason, please, go ahead. But if you have none. Dont.
And PM me if you must.
Actually, I was replying to a response to that post:

Mekstizzle wrote:

doneyone wrote:

They should kill alot more muslims. and no israeli's cauz they rule for killing scum muslims.
Seriously guys, outright stupidity and racism should be somewhat moderated. It does say if you can't keep a level head this place isn't for you.
But now that I've actually read your post:

zimmer92 wrote:

I am watching this thread very carefully.
Any one else care for ome more absurd rascism?
Great, that person will get a nice PM.

One thing I cannot stand, and I dont think anybody that has an intelligent or even slightly intelligent mind cant stand is
A rascist
Youw ant to be rascist? Great ( sarcasm ), but you want to be rascist on these forums? NO.
Capiche?
If you want to include intolerance towards religion, feel free. You'll have alot of banning to do.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-01 10:16:17)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

Israel is a terrorist state breaking international laws every minute of the day. You ppl who support them are either:

a. Inherently racist. ie they deserve to die they are Muslims.
or
b. So brainwashed by the media you couldn't wipe your ass without checking www.fox.com to see if there was a story on it.
or
c. All of the above.

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-11-01 10:18:04)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

JahManRed wrote:

Israel is a terrorist state breaking international laws every minute of the day. You ppl who support them are either:

a. Inherently racist. ie they deserve to die they are Muslims.
or
b. So brainwashed by the media you couldn't wipe your ass without checking www.fox.com to see if there was a story on it.
or
c. All of the above.
What part of racism don't you people understand? Hating Muslims falls somewhat under the same category, but is not racism. By your standards, I could call anyone who hated Calvinists or Mormons racist.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-01 10:21:36)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Killing Muslims isn't a racist. Anyone who thinks all Muslims are of one race is a racist.
It does however constitute genocide. Incitement to or endorsement of genocide is as bad as racism.

wrote:

Genocide is a term defined by Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such: Killing members of the group; Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; and forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-01 10:23:17)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

CameronPoe wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Killing Muslims isn't a racist. Anyone who thinks all Muslims are of one race is a racist.
It does however constitute genocide. Incitement to or endorsement of genocide is as bad as racism.
Of course, but genocide is not restricted, by definition, to race. Included are political and cultural groups. It's semantics, but important when such strong terms are tossed about.

[edit]Now that you edited your post, there's less to argue about on that matter.[/edit]

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-01 10:25:17)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
this has got to be the first anti-israel thread ive seen in this forum
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

this has got to be the first anti-israel thread ive seen in this forum
Well - the first one that I haven't started!! LOL
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

CameronPoe wrote:

doneyone wrote:

Remind me never to visit Holland.
Dude you have to come visit Holland, then you can meet me! But whatever you do, don't talk to any Dutch people...
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

What part of racism don't you people understand? Hating Muslims falls somewhat under the same category, but is not racism. By your standards, I could call anyone who hated Calvinists or Mormons racist.
I was talking about the posts bellow. I know that the reason most of you hate muslims is because of your Israeli loving media brainwashing. I know most of you aren't rasist so I was trying to make you think. MAYBE ITS THE MEDIA THAT MAKES ME THIS WAY.

kr@cker wrote:

all of em

doneyone wrote:

SGT.Slayero wrote:

Slay Them All!!

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-11-01 10:40:07)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

JahManRed wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I was talking about the posts bellow.

kr@cker wrote:

all of em

doneyone wrote:

SGT.Slayero wrote:

Slay Them All!!
That still doesn't invalidate my point.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

Yeah thats what I thought when I read it over, so its edited above.
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6613|yourmomshouse

kr@cker wrote:

all of em
I'm with you man .
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

JahManRed wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

I was talking about the posts bellow.

~~~
Yeah thats what I thought when I read it over, so its edited above.

JahManRed wrote:

I was talking about the posts bellow. I know that the reason most of you hate muslims is because of your Israeli loving media brainwashing. I know most of you aren't rasist so I was trying to make you think. MAYBE ITS THE MEDIA THAT MAKES ME THIS WAY.

~~~

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-01 18:06:39)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Well, If they were launching rocket yet again into Israel, Then they should have expected this. Your title should read, How many times should Palestinian Militants launch in discriminant rockets at unarmed civilians. Then not expect Retaliation. Its not just a one way street, Palestine must stop lobbing rockets also. So this will never end until they ALL can agree to stop the bullshit. But Someone has to stop Iran from rearming Hammas in the first place. That would be a good start. THEN if Israel does anything, THEN the UN can impose some sanctions on there asses also for breaking the rules.
Good call...
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker

Bertster7 wrote:

ATG wrote:

No corrupt and inept and sometimes evil.
I don't agree. The only corruption or evilness I have seen any evidence of within the UN has come from it's constituent nations. Unless you have any examples of the UNs corruption, which I would be interested to see.
Corrupt: Kofi Annan Secretary General of the UN - oil for food scandal.  Look it up, he's a crook. 

Inept - As Charles Krauthammer (by the way one of the coolest last names ever) said, "We should learn from the past; if an organization has no teeth, it can't bite."  No one fears the UN.  On Iran's nuclear-weapons development, Saddam Hussein's defiance of 17 U.N. resolutions, Hizballah's defiance of at least three - the U.N. did nothing.  The baddies of the world fear the US, we'll kick ass and they know it. 

Evil - UN attempts to pass a global gun ban.  Um, no.  Come take my gun.  I dare ya, Kofi.  That's just the tip of the iceberg.

The UN is worthless, should be dissolved, and is a big waste of real estate in New York.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

zimmer92 wrote:

doneyone wrote:

Exactly my point, now if you want to retaliate with a valid reason, please, go ahead. But if you have none. Dont.
And PM me if you must.
Wow, doneyone, you don't get it right?  Israel is committing terrorist acts everyday with top notch weapons, while the few Muslim extremists are using crap.  A very fair fight.
Bananaman
+9|6639
In answer to the topic question;  Kill as many as it takes to defend your country but do not take the piss.

It is easy to take the piss when you have a shitload of weapons and a good reason to use them but the IDF must use restraint.

The Palestinians are lowlife uneducated scum.  They have nothing.  Because of this, they need something to hate and blame and Israel is an easy target.
Education could prevent lots of people from becoming militant.  Educate the Palestinians and maybee they wont blow themselves and half a bus to pieces next time a Jewish calendar event occurs.

One more thing; Palestine invaded Israel first.  Israel wiped the fucking floor with them.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6703|New York

mark wrote:

You guys make it sound like israel is the bad...
They are getting rockets fired into there country there men are dying and you think the israels are to blame.
If america had a rocket sent into there country they would invade oh wait to late they already did...
Dude the original OP and most saying that Isreal is at fault arnt from America. So why the last sentance? Basically most from the US are on Isreals side when it comes to palistine provokeing them to retaliate.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX
As many as it takes.
BVC
+325|6696
Everyone I know whose been to the Netherlands...hasn't spoken kindly of the Morroccans, even people who aren't really racist.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6703|New York

zimmer92 wrote:

doneyone wrote:

And PM me if you must.
Ok, For arguments sake, Have even the moderate Muslims given some people reason NOT to think like this? I mean, They will condem some things that the extremeists do, but then you see them partying in the streets over it, and showing TV news stations they run Praising it. So then, whay would anyone be surprised some people feel this way? I dont feel this way to that extreme, but would like to see the Muslim community come out in force some day in Protest against the extremeists Just once. Not for something done by them to a Muslim country, but to a country thats been helping them and has been on there side. Until there attitudes change, im afraid Theres going to be people like this Turning up even more every day and every time ANY muslim Suicide bombs or Killes mass amounts of people.

Its a two way street, and why should the rest of the world keep making exceptions And special allowences for One group of people? THATS what fuels people like the person who posted that.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Bananaman wrote:

In answer to the topic question;  Kill as many as it takes to defend your country but do not take the piss.

It is easy to take the piss when you have a shitload of weapons and a good reason to use them but the IDF must use restraint.

The Palestinians are lowlife uneducated scum.  They have nothing.  Because of this, they need something to hate and blame and Israel is an easy target.
Education could prevent lots of people from becoming militant.  Educate the Palestinians and maybee they wont blow themselves and half a bus to pieces next time a Jewish calendar event occurs.

One more thing; Palestine invaded Israel first.  Israel wiped the fucking floor with them.
Education should prevent people calling all Palestinians lowlife uneducated scum and supporting Israel terrorist acts.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

mark wrote:

They are getting rockets fired into there country there men are dying and you think the israels are to blame.
If america had a rocket sent into there country they would invade oh wait to late they already did...
Dude the original OP and most saying that Isreal is at fault arnt from America. So why the last sentance? Basically most from the US are on Isreals side when it comes to palistine provokeing them to retaliate.
That's generalizing.  A lot of Americans are against Israel, not all Americans think the same way.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6703|New York

sergeriver wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

mark wrote:

Dude the original OP and most saying that Isreal is at fault arnt from America. So why the last sentence? Basically most from the US are on Israels side when it comes to Palestine provoking them to retaliate.
That's generalizing.  A lot of Americans are against Israel, not all Americans think the same way.
I said Most not ALL. Now as for your other post since i don't want to write again LOL. Its common in this conflict that it takes terrorist acts to combat terrorist acts. So Both sides are guilty. But until One side stops lobbing indiscriminate rockets at the other, then there's no chance at a peaceful solution. The Palestinians say they want to talk yet they still shoot rockets at non military objects. that in turn causes a military strike with devastating results. The Palestinians Know full well what the actions will be, yet they keep doing it. So a big step in solving this problem would be, stop sending rockets over, and stop Iran from sending them in in the first place. Then have a sit down and figure this shit out. Oh and a change of Govt in Israel would be a good step, maybe someone who actually wants a peaceful end to this would be good also.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Dude the original OP and most saying that Isreal is at fault arnt from America. So why the last sentence? Basically most from the US are on Israels side when it comes to Palestine provoking them to retaliate.
I said Most not ALL. Now as for your other post since i don't want to write again LOL. Its common in this conflict that it takes terrorist acts to combat terrorist acts. So Both sides are guilty. But until One side stops lobbing indiscriminate rockets at the other, then there's no chance at a peaceful solution. The Palestinians say they want to talk yet they still shoot rockets at non military objects. that in turn causes a military strike with devastating results. The Palestinians Know full well what the actions will be, yet they keep doing it. So a big step in solving this problem would be, stop sending rockets over, and stop Iran from sending them in in the first place. Then have a sit down and figure this shit out. Oh and a change of Govt in Israel would be a good step, maybe someone who actually wants a peaceful end to this would be good also.
I agree both should stop hostilities, but give me this: while Palestine is sending toy rockets, Israel sends top notch weapons.  Besides Israel is not respecting the non invasion agreement of Gaza Strip.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard