CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

Clark W Griswald wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

Ask any American if they would feel more safe going on vacation to Iran or more safe going to Australia.  I think you know the answer.
Well you guys don't do yourselves any favours in the eyes of muslims do you? Blowing them up and all. And supporting people who blow them up. And supporting people who brutally dictate over them.
Hmmmm... what has Ireland done to help free them from the brutal dictators?
Well I know it hasn't actively supported any (like for instance Saddam Hussein, King Fahd of Saudi Arabia, Manual Noriega, Fulgencio Batista, etc. ad infinitum). You guys generally remove the cunt you put there in the first place.
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6408|Chicago

CameronPoe wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well you guys don't do yourselves any favours in the eyes of muslims do you? Blowing them up and all. And supporting people who blow them up. And supporting people who brutally dictate over them.
Well I know it hasn't actively supported any (like for instance Saddam Hussein, King Fahd of Saudi Arabia, Manual Noriega, Fulgencio Batista, etc. ad infinitum). You guys generally remove the cunt you put there in the first place.
Well, you stick to appeasement and isolationism.
jonsimon
+224|6503

Clark W Griswald wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

Ask any American if they would feel more safe going on vacation to Iran or more safe going to Australia.  I think you know the answer.
Why don't I ask if they'd feel more safe going on vacation to two places that are similar in political strife, regardless of muslim extremists? You're proposing I ask someone if they'd prefer a sandy beach, or Iwo Jima.

Anyway, you sidestepped, diverted, whatever you recently accused Poe of doing, my questions.
No, that was my point all along.  What are you, his little sidekick?
No, its just too ironic to pass up. By the way, still no answers.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6605|Seattle

I Totally haven't read this debate all the way through...just posting my old muslim cartoon pic

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/3169352c68.gif
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6408|Chicago

jonsimon wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Why don't I ask if they'd feel more safe going on vacation to two places that are similar in political strife, regardless of muslim extremists? You're proposing I ask someone if they'd prefer a sandy beach, or Iwo Jima.

Anyway, you sidestepped, diverted, whatever you recently accused Poe of doing, my questions.
Ok.  How about U.A.E. .vs. Iran?
jonsimon
+224|6503

Clark W Griswald wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

When I meant my questions, I meant the questions way back you just totally ignored, like the incidence rate of beheadings. Anyway, I, personally, wouldn't be too partial to either in particular.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6666|Australia
Has anyone ever heard of a terrorist beheading a tourist BEFORE the invasion of Iraq? Just a question there.

Anyway, i truly believe that they are beheading people cause of the invasion - they are fighting an occupying force. Sure, beheading is brutal but its not like 100s of them have occured. Mostly toursists and journos are kidnapped and released later on.

Back on the topic of these cartoons, i say good on Iran. They have a sense of humour about them. If the west draws a cartoon of Mohammed, then why not expect a cartoon aimed at the Jews? Its a simple eye for an eye situation, and while many people think the eye for an eye policy is a bad one, its how this world works. And dont argue that the Muslims are bad cause they rioted over the Mohammed cartoon - i have no doubt that Israel would have bombed the shit out of a smaller country for less, let alone a riot.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6750|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

Clark W Griswald wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

Well the IRA did blow up Lord Mountbatten - Architect of the modern state of Israel.

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2006-11-01 17:49:28)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Oh sorry. I didn't realise you classified muslim deaths as actual deaths. My wiki source was obviously faulty. ACtually I missed the paragraph d'oh. You're right. Doesn't diminish the point I'm making. This thread is designed to *surprise surprise* demonise muslims and promote division between us and people of the muslim faith - unhelpful.
Actually it does diminish the point you were making, since the point you were making was..........nobody was killed during those riots.
No that was a subpoint that was only ever going to be supplemental to my main point. The main point I want to get across is that this muslim bashing is just modern day jew bashing.
Ummmmmmm, how are you making a point that muslims are being bashed, by stating nobody was killed during the world wide cartoon riots, WHEN IN FACT, people were killed???
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6408|Chicago

jonsimon wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

When I meant my questions, I meant the questions way back you just totally ignored, like the incidence rate of beheadings. Anyway, I, personally, wouldn't be too partial to either in particular.
Oh...... but my point is just an opinion that a lot of people share.  If an American goes to Saudi on vacation, they run a risk of being on TV with a sabre to their head just for being an American.  If a Saudi comes to America on vacation, I doubt he worries about being on CNN with a blindfold on.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

Clark W Griswald wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Clark W Griswald wrote:

Well, you stick to appeasement and isolationism.
As opposed to installation of dictators and removal at a later date.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6605|Seattle

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

i have no doubt that Israel would have bombed the shit out of a smaller country for less, let alone a riot.
*cough* *bullshit* *cough*
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Actually it does diminish the point you were making, since the point you were making was..........nobody was killed during those riots.
No that was a subpoint that was only ever going to be supplemental to my main point. The main point I want to get across is that this muslim bashing is just modern day jew bashing.
Ummmmmmm, how are you making a point that muslims are being bashed, by stating nobody was killed during the world wide cartoon riots, WHEN IN FACT, people were killed???
You're totally over-emphasising the importance of something not that important. It was a side-issue responding erroneously to a jibe on Griswalds part.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-01 17:31:33)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Has anyone ever heard of a terrorist beheading a tourist BEFORE the invasion of Iraq? Just a question there.

Anyway, i truly believe that they are beheading people cause of the invasion - they are fighting an occupying force. Sure, beheading is brutal but its not like 100s of them have occured. Mostly toursists and journos are kidnapped and released later on.

Back on the topic of these cartoons, i say good on Iran. They have a sense of humour about them. If the west draws a cartoon of Mohammed, then why not expect a cartoon aimed at the Jews? Its a simple eye for an eye situation, and while many people think the eye for an eye policy is a bad one, its how this world works. And dont argue that the Muslims are bad cause they rioted over the Mohammed cartoon - i have no doubt that Israel would have bombed the shit out of a smaller country for less, let alone a riot.
Daniel Pearl
jonsimon
+224|6503

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

You're totally over-emphasising the importance of something not that important. It was a side-issue responding erroneously to a jibe on Griswalds part.
It's the only point he has, can't he savor it while it lasts?
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6666|Australia

lowing wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Daniel Pearl
Cheers.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Wrong again Cam, I am the one that said the cartoon riots were "murderous", you then disputed it. I then proved you wrong.......There was no side issue to it.......It was all you and me......go back and look... I just did.

Last edited by lowing (2006-11-01 17:39:58)

jonsimon
+224|6503

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wrong again Cam, I am the one that said the cartoon riots were "murderous", you then disputed it. I then proved you wrong.......There was no side issue to it.......It was all you and me......go back and look I just did.
It was a side-point to the topic of the thread, and he admits his error. It's a moot point now.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6560|UK

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Wrong again Cam, I am the one that said the cartoon riots were "murderous", you then disputed it. I then proved you wrong.......There was no side issue to it.......It was all you and me......go back and look I just did.
It was a side-point to the topic of the thread, and he admits his error. It's a moot point now.
Has Poe got his hand up your arse so he can work your mouth?
Clark W Griswald
Banned
+15|6408|Chicago

jonsimon wrote:

Not really a side point, it is my point.  They riot and kill over a cartoon, then do the same thing.

Last edited by Clark W Griswald (2006-11-01 17:41:11)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Maybe you need to go back and look as well........who the hell are you anyway.....Camronpoe's spokes toadie??

Last edited by lowing (2006-11-01 17:42:08)

IG-Calibre
comhalta
Still can't find the cartoons, bet their crap and unfunny anyways..
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6560|UK

IG-Calibre wrote:

Found this http://vitalperspective.typepad.com/vit … _at_h.html
IG-Calibre
comhalta

EricTViking wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

Damn and here was me thinking they were going to be horrible, vile and offensive, not one of them strike me as being particularly in denial of the Holocaust TBH, in fact some are quite good..
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6560|UK

IG-Calibre wrote:

EricTViking wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

Damn and here was me thinking they were going to be horrible, vile and offensive, not one of them strike me as being particularly in denial of the Holocaust TBH, in fact some are quite good..
Yeah, the "West Club" one is pretty true to life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard