yep + arsenal
Go the GUNNERS!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6667
Fuck the gunners MAN U!!!!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
Chelsea match was another fine example of how shit both teams actually are. Overpaid bunch of dicks. Should've been like at least 3 sending offs for excessive diving.
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6446|Sweden

Mekstizzle wrote:

Chelsea match was another fine example of how shit both teams actually are. Overpaid bunch of dicks. Should've been like at least 3 sending offs for excessive diving.
Your right. Embarrassing.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6604
Chelsea!
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6760|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
LiverPool through to the knockouts, Chelski on the way, Arsenal, Man United and Celtic all looking good too - just shows what a high standard of footy is being played in Great Britian at the mo really..

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2006-11-01 10:49:32)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6667

IG-Calibre wrote:

LiverPool through to the knockouts, Chelski on the wayt, Arsenal, Man United and Celtic all looking good too - just shows what a high standard of footy is being played in Great Britian at the mo really..
Premier league is the best in the world, anyways enough of this i got to get down to some serious economic assignments.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6574|Scotland
drogba is a prick, celtic should progress well tonite!
IG-Calibre
comhalta

ddenholm67 wrote:

drogba is a prick, celtic should progress well tonite!
Aye, perfect Stadium to be playing in innit?  Miller for a hat trick!!
IG-Calibre
comhalta
Oh my god what a fucking disaster, Gary Caldwell is having a nightmare altogether - scored an own goal then gifted Gomez a goal with some shocking defending - Celtic have no shape at all going forward, Strachan's going to have his work cut out to sort this mess out..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard