D00MSAYER
+5|6721|Austria
Hey guys!

Well, i played a titan map and defended my teams titan.
As i come out of the #2 corridor i walk up the slope wich leads to attackerentrance of #4 and the coreroom.
Suddenly i see a stealthy sniper, take out my knife and follow him for his damn dogtag. A teammember thought the same and followed him too.
But it seems he went through the wall between the coreroomdoor and the entrance to console #4. We tried to knife him but only hit the wall. So i went to console #4 through our activated forcefield and there is the sniper placeing his RDX.

Watch out for those damn ghosts!
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6683|Malibu
Its no ghost, soldier.
Its one of the glitches and there are several bastards out there who are exploiting it.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6687|Hong Kong
OMFG H4xx0RZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!111 NEW TELEPORTATION UNLOCK!!!!!!!

Last edited by SmilingBuddha (2006-10-31 02:57:02)

AmbassadorofPain
+34|6696|Devil's Perch

StormEye wrote:

Its no ghost, soldier.
Its one of the glitches and there are several bastards out there who are exploiting it.
Despite of all the glitches in BF2 and the long period of time they and their exploitation were known, DICE did not accomplish to create solid objects - which is hilarious especially as environment basically isn't destructible - like the Titan should be one in 2142.
Seriously, blame DICE, not the people.
Proud member of a dead community.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6868|Denver colorado
I have to agree with you pain. Although im on the no bitch list for ea/dice it is annoying how something so vital can be exploited.
propyl
+11|6738
yeah wall glitch on the EU titan.... people do it on our server non stop. we gave up trying to admin the shit because lets be honest... its EA/DICE's damn fault and how can you expect the masses to play fair.. just place a claymore on the other side of the wall - ... theres uncle propyl's patch for ya.
GR34
+215|6583|ALBERTA> CANADA

SmilingBuddha wrote:

OMFG H4xx0RZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!111 NEW TELEPORTATION UNLOCK!!!!!!!
lol
GR34
+215|6583|ALBERTA> CANADA
yea i ahete it the get number 3 befor they get one then the glich through the floor to 1 its pisses me off i just waight ther with my lambert can wastem as that fall down

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard