[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6610|Iceland
Allways when im ready to defend the titan as support i put down a ammo hub and im all alone on the allways and i get 4 ammo points and hub blows up, i've had it happen to me ALOT and i like the points but it gets annoying, wtf is going on? : /

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-10-31 09:03:23)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

but yea.. the points come for giving ammo to the titan guns, no idea about the explode...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6653|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Omgz Padder!!11!one
Bilco
+3|6690|Northamptonshire UK
yes you can get loads of points by putting bags down by the titan gun consoles. good to be engineer to so u can repair them.
being commander will help bring in the points as well.
not sure why it explodes though. have had it when you drop another ammo box the first blows up. think that happens with the med box too.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6610|Iceland

Bilco wrote:

yes you can get loads of points by putting bags down by the titan gun consoles. good to be engineer to so u can repair them.
not sure why it explodes though. have had it when you drop another ammo box the first blows up. think that happens with the med box too.
im in the hallway not by those guns.... aww well maybe u can resupply them from there. Dice gonna fix that i hope : /

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-10-31 09:11:17)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6542|Singapore

Bilco wrote:

they dont want you to drop hubs all over the place to farm for points
Bilco
+3|6690|Northamptonshire UK
if u dropping the boxes in the titan u resupply everyone vertically even on the ground!
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6808

Bilco wrote:

You can only have one ammo/medic box on the ground at once - it's coded that way.  Same thing for A12 sentry guns.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6722|Antarctica
https://img282.imageshack.us/img282/2807/screen020uw7.jpg

So many padder noobs.  At one time that round there were 5 ammo boxes around the guns.
Madiz
is back
+26|6772
Anyone tryed to drop 5 medic bags into gorund i takes 5 people but if u have like 1 life left it heals u to 100 in 3 seconds thats why u cant drop more than one medic/ammo bag.
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6620
how do u get on top of ur own titan without flying up there?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6709

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

use the pod launchers that are in the hangar bay in the little halls next to the gun consoles.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6673|Devil's Perch

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

There's podlaunchers on that flight deck. See Veng's screenshot: If you went straight ahead, you'd stand right in front of them. It takes some practise though to get them on the titan, basically they're taking you away from the ship.
Proud member of a dead community.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6662|Peoria
If I see people trying to pad by putting the hubs by the titan guns, I just shoot the hubs when the leave (Not sure if everyone knew this, but when you shoot a hub a bit, it blows up, like a beacon.)
zeidmaan
+234|6431|Vienna

yeah I do that all the time
but I dont wait for them to leave
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6404|New York
i don't play support enough to do that, but i noticed an off topic about engineers.

so my question is, does anyone else have the problem of getting repair pts from the guns after the titan's shields are down?

i can get pts up until the shield goes down, but afterwards, no dice. before i get flamed for 'padding', keep in mind how difficult it is to get repair points on the ground through vehicle repairs. i've been trying to get 10 points iar for the last 4 or 5 but haven't had any luck.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6648|Germany
Oops, sorry wrong thread

Last edited by Cubefreak666 (2006-10-31 10:47:09)

[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6675|SLC, Utah, USA
They explode when empty.
CackNBallz
+45|6759|Toronto, Canada
I think I read somewhere that there is a max cap of 8 repair points that you can get from repairing titan weapons.
Zukabazuka
+23|6701

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/2807 … 020uw7.jpg

So many padder noobs.  At one time that round there were 5 ammo boxes around the guns.
Thats nothing what I seen, over 7 people throwing ammo pak and 3 engineers repairing the guns. Yeah it was pretty full there. But there are always people around there throwing ammopak and so its up to EA to fix this asap.
Zefar
+116|6665|Sweden
I can accept Enginers repairing the Titan guns because you need to have some firepower againts the ground troop.

Those who put out ammo bags on the other hand are the worst. Specially at the titan guns where no one needs ammo.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6756
I got called a Padder for repairing the guns lol see here - http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=51235

And If you have the advance ammo hub, you end up giving ammo to the guns even when Its not next to them, found this out by defending one of the consoles by myself and putting down a an ammo hub, and it kept popping up that Ive have got a ammo point even though I wasn't even near them LOL.

I bet dice patch it out next patch, because of all the whining, I just hope they don't alter the repair stuff for the guns, as getting repair points is really hard and your doing a job in keeping the guns running, dropping ammo hubs isn't helping as the gun don't need ammo.
Zefar
+116|6665|Sweden
Well I can see them fixing it because.

1: It's a bug.
2: People abuse it.
3: It's not suposed to work like that.

And I think we will see lots of more fixes on these bug abuses. Along with the Titan lag which seriously need to go away completely. Then I can whore up my knife badge. :3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard