Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6656|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Fancy_Pollux  wrote:

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6423|NSW, Australia

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

why would she strangle us for not posting??wouldnt she have better people the kill....i.e the murderer

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/ … loween.gif
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6675|San Francisco, CA
now why would i want to say that? i hope she died slowly.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

A homicidal murderer huh Fancy. Ya think?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Fear_ofthe_Dark
+2|6406
I posted, its a trap, but this is so my family is safe.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Fear_ofthe_Dark
+2|6406
Just agian to be safe
eagles1106
+269|6601|Marlton, New Jersey.

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

No stupid sluts on my ceiling tonight.  Eh, Id whoop her ass anyway.
WintersXP
+0|6434
Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Just in case something really happens

Last edited by WintersXP (2006-10-30 21:02:09)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6814|Barrington, RI

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

OmniDeath
~
+726|6662

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

where do you come up with this stuff? funny gif at the end though...although im not sure how it relates to the rest of the post.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6547|Global Command
"Toma sota balcu"
I win.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6716

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Hahah, alright, I'll bite.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard