yes26%26% - 65
no18%18% - 44
dont care22%22% - 56
yes & no17%17% - 42
i am a noob15%15% - 37
Total: 244
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine
I only hate noobs when they steal my chopper, and then completely and utterly SUCK in it.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
Only when they're in the chopper and either don't pay attention to the other choppers (As a pilot) And I'm yelling about 20 + times: Enemy Chopper Spotted, just see their TV guided coming directly to us, or when I am the one flying again shouting: Enemy Chopper Spotted!! and they will spray it with the machine gun...-.- As for the rest, they're easy targets

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-10-26 08:04:54)

T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6420|My room
I once had a private first class on my squad. At first, I thought "Oh, crap, there goes my squad's score." By the end of the round, he had a gold star, and had recieved Basic AT combat, basic Engy combat, and basic Med combat. In one round. I got a silver star (by one point!!!! )
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

SGT.Slayero wrote:

i h8 noobs!! i cant stand it when they whine and complane and just the things the noobs do grrrrr!! sooooooo freking anoying. whats your opinon?
Define n00b u noob/fool!
TuataraDude
+115|6521|Aotearoa
I may not be a noob, but I play like one at times.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6411|da ville, va
Weren't we all noobs at one point?
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
Just close it.
adv3rsary
+28|6714
hate them when they are ramming me, not holding bases, taking vehichles they cant drive/fly, getting in as my gunner in the chopper and refusing to get out, doing stupid crap.. love them when they stand there so i can kill them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Last edited by adv3rsary (2006-10-28 00:00:59)

mark
+5|6403
Everyone has to start at one point or another sometimes i try help them
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6605|Sweden
yes and no.
It aint the funniest thing when the noob pilot takes you and the chopper out for a scenic tour in the outback, while trying to do some "leet moves".
However, the newbies often are more persistent (¿spl?), having trouble accepting being killed, therefor seeking revenge. Kill them once, then wait for them to run back into your aim.
Sweet
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6660|Groningen, The Netherlands

SGT.Slayero wrote:

i h8 noobs!! i cant stand it when they whine and complane and just the things the noobs do grrrrr!! sooooooo freking anoying. whats your opinon?
I like noobs, they are nice and easy to shoot down.
Only noobs in planes are annoying, they tend to hit you in theire struggle to stay airborne.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6557|The real world
Come to the TOP servers, noobs get banned there for using my tank / helicopter / plane
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6644|Berra - Aus
You can just tell SGT.Slayero is younger then 14,

MY FAVZOR GUN IS TEH F200!!

ImZ NOT TEh NOob!!!!1

Joo IS!

dont come here, youll get burnt by the "bigzor" kids.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard