Poll

Whats the next Strike at Karkand! on 2142?

Belgrade8%8% - 15
Cerbere Landing12%12% - 23
Fall of Berlin34%34% - 64
Minsk3%3% - 7
Verdun0%0% - 1
Camp Gibraltar31%31% - 59
Shuhia Taiba1%1% - 2
Tunis Harbor4%4% - 8
Suez Canal2%2% - 5
Sidi Power Plant1%1% - 2
Total: 186
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6585|England
I love tunis harbour. Its my fav map atm, hell all the maps are good apart from sidi I hate that map.
Lost-Soul
+26|6510
Keep it going
Lost-Soul
+26|6510

Craig1998 wrote:

Keep it going
Lost-Soul
+26|6510
?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

Cerbere Landing FTW !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
tool03
+5|6528|Japan Owki
I say Fall of Berlin even thought I love it but hate karkand.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Craig1998 wrote:

Towelly wrote:

I see Berlin as being the most Karkand esque map, although Gibraltar is somewhat similar.

But still, I'd rather not see people comparing 2142 maps to Karkand, it's a different game, the only map I want to see repeated is Wake.
I wanting to know everyone fav map, as in whats going to be the most played
then why did you title the thread "whats the next strike at karkand on 2142?" ?

why didn't you ask "What's your favourite map in BF2142?"  ?

also:

13.30 GMT:

Craig1998 wrote:

Keep it going
13.42 GMT:

Craig1998 wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

Keep it going
13.52 GMT:

Craig1998 wrote:

?
seriously there's no fucking need in post bumping like that.. if people want to reply.. they will.. if not.. no one cares and the thread should be left to die.

Don't do it in future.
irok100
+114|6651
gibraltar ... love that level
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
Think Fall of Berlin and Camp Gibraltar are karkand'esq maps which you get a lot of point whoring on. People seem to concentrate more on killing on these levels rather than capture flags. They are great maps though but my favorite is Belgrade.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6737|Houston, TX

spawnofthemist wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

Towelly wrote:

I see Berlin as being the most Karkand esque map, although Gibraltar is somewhat similar.

But still, I'd rather not see people comparing 2142 maps to Karkand, it's a different game, the only map I want to see repeated is Wake.

why didn't you ask "What's your favorite map in BF2142?"  ?

also:

13.30 GMT:

Craig1998 wrote:

Keep it going
13.42 GMT:

Craig1998 wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

Keep it going
13.52 GMT:

Craig1998 wrote:

?
seriously there's no fucking need in post bumping like that.. if people want to reply.. they will.. if not.. no one cares and the thread should be left to die.

Don't do it in future.
You could have said the same without being an rude about it. I was going to post something similar but, decided I didn't care enough. So as you attempt to tear down his purpose for posting, I shall to you.

Title doesn't need to dictate content. Why the title "What is the next Strike at Karkand". Well, it seem that that was the majorities favorite map on BF2. So in hindsight his title can be interpreted as "What is the next most popular map" or, that majorities favorite. In order to know what the majorities favorite is he would have to know what everyones (people that choose to participate in the poll) favorite. Do you really need everything spelled out for you in such a simplistic manner?

As for him bumping his own thread every 10 minutes. Yes, is pointless and, unneeded but, who REALLY cares. It is a forum for a computer game. Is funny how some people act like it is their forum. Anyways, I'm bored with this now. Good bye. lol

p.s. I know that is your self portrait in your sig. Don't lie. LOL!

Last edited by staticblue (2006-10-29 07:08:25)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

I always score higher on Cerebre than on the others. But then again I ussually scored hightest on Sharqi so I guess Cerebre = Sharqi.
Cerebre Landing is my personal favourite on 2142. I can see FoB becoming very, very popular though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States
gibraltar
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6600|S.C.
No idea.
Titan mode?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6551|UK

I voted berlin but there should of been an option, ANYTHING TITAN.  Honestly though in all the conquest's Ive played (not very many) there doesnt seem to be much high scoring going on, gold silver and bronze players strugle to pass 30 most of the time I have played them.
spawnofthemist
Banned

staticblue wrote:

You could have said the same without being an rude about it. I was going to post something similar but, decided I didn't care enough. So as you attempt to tear down his purpose for posting, I shall to you.

Title doesn't need to dictate content. Why the title "What is the next Strike at Karkand". Well, it seem that that was the majorities favorite map on BF2. So in hindsight his title can be interpreted as "What is the next most popular map" or, that majorities favorite. In order to know what the majorities favorite is he would have to know what everyones (people that choose to participate in the poll) favorite. Do you really need everything spelled out for you in such a simplistic manner?
Personally I dont require simplistic posts, as i have a higher IQ than most of the members of this forum.. but the people less fortunate in the intelligence department require a little more spoonfeeding.

staticblue wrote:

As for him bumping his own thread every 10 minutes. Yes, is pointless and, unneeded but, who REALLY cares. It is a forum for a computer game. Is funny how some people act like it is their forum. Anyways, I'm bored with this now. Good bye. lol
who cares? chuy does. which is why he made a feckin rule about it.
rule 13.

staticblue wrote:

p.s. I know that is your self portrait in your sig. Don't lie. LOL!
Razor Ramon "Hard Gay".
Juffalo
+0|6391
I'd put my money on Gibraltar being the "karkand" .
My second guess would be Fall of berlin

Personally my favorite map is cebere. I'm a big fan of Belgrade as well
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden
my votes goes on Camp Gibraltar to, one team only have one spawn and the other team don't have any uncaps beside if the team with a fixed spawn don't get the first point. They are most likely going to loose unless some smart people take a sideway to another flag.

Personally I love that map. :3
Wamzip
+1|6391|Cov - UK
Belgrade is great but Tunis is my Fav. so far but not many servers seem to be running it at the mo. not sure why.   Can anyone recommend any servers ?

-Wamzip
Lost-Soul
+26|6510

spawnofthemist wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

Towelly wrote:

You can clearly tell that you are GAY!!! You bitch more than anyone known to this site...Every post i read you bitch, slag off or take the piss out of. Man your life must be depressing.

Go on bitch about this!!!
SoC./Omega
+122|6542|Omaha, Nebraska!

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Cerbere Landing FTW !
spawnofthemist
Banned

Craig1998 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

You can clearly tell that you are GAY!!! You bitch more than anyone known to this site...Every post i read you bitch, slag off or take the piss out of. Man your life must be depressing.

Gay? no.
Bisexual? yes.
You're only half wrong.

And if people give me a reason to rip them senseless via words, then i'm gonna take that opportunity.

and f.y.i.  clicking +1karma then leaving:

- 1 for being the BIGGEST WANKER...Ur such a twat. 

doesn't make my total go DOWN.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-11-07 16:06:38)

Lost-Soul
+26|6510

spawnofthemist wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Gay? no.
Bisexual? yes.
You're only half wrong.

And if people give me a reason to rip them senseless via words, then i'm gonna take that opportunity.

and f.y.i.  clicking +1karma then leaving:

- 1 for being the BIGGEST WANKER...Ur such a twat. 

doesn't make my total go DOWN.
Just be happy...why slag people off.
spawnofthemist
Banned

Craig1998 wrote:

at what point did i say i was unhappy?
Lost-Soul
+26|6510

spawnofthemist wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

Its the impression you give off.

You give nothing but HATE.

Just be HAPPY, KIND HEARTED, NICE, POLITE. I'm sure you can. Give it a try.
spawnofthemist
Banned

Craig1998 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

Its the impression you give off.

You give nothing but HATE.

Just be HAPPY, KIND HEARTED, NICE, POLITE. I'm sure you can. Give it a try.
actually we've got something going here..

this one time when i was little.. a man made me close my eyes and suck something out of a hose for him.. this might be the stem of all my problems.. you're quite a good psychiatrist.. what are you doing on the internets?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard