http://www.freedomtofascism.com/
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6655
sticky?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

I wouldn't mind paying taxes if I knew it wasn't being wasted on non-essential items, but it is.
Chou
+737|6802
We are all living in one giant prison controlled by criminal terrorists and you call this the Land of Freedom

This fucking parade needs to be stopped, Unite and destroy this Gestapo !!
Be ready to put a stop to your own fucking slavery or be ignorant and carry your own shackles till your death but don't come cry for mercy !

+1 duk0r

If you live in Europe (where this shit is just the same) and still wonder why they implemented that new currency called: The Euro.. open up your eyes.

And people who love to be lived by anyone or anything out of safety (laziness) can choke on my cock, please stfu, be ignorant in your own imaginary world. I have a tendancy to dislike people who are too scared to stand up for themselves, this is your life, your movie so be your own director, not to be brainwashed by civil terrorists.

Remember this guy?

Screenshot:
https://xs108.xs.to/xs108/06434/cia.png
Michael Ruppert.
The truth and lies of 9/11
Link:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=44137
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

Mike_J wrote:

I don't think the problems are the laws or even unlawful taxation from the IRS, but whether or not the people exercising these powers are responsible people that care for the country.  Unfortunately, many of them happen to be consumed with greed and corruptness.  I don't think anyone would mind paying the IRS so long as they used that money for the benefit of the country and its people, but that doesn't always seem to be the case.  It'll eventually get to the point where an overwhelming amount of people won't put up with it anymore, but it shouldn't instill a desire for people to destroy the government.  Don't get carried away in your anger and take matters too far.
Yet if nobody gets pissed off, then will anything change?
Mike_J
+68|6680

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Yet if nobody gets pissed off, then will anything change?
If nobody gets pissed off, then there aren't any considerable problems right?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6572
What's the problem with income tax?  How do you expect the government to do anything without money?
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6803
There are other taxes from income tax.  If the money is not taken by the income tax, it will be recouped in other ways.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6572
Such as?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6540|Global Command
Property tax.
Gasoline tax.
Business license.
Sales Tax.
Registration fees.
Building permits.
contractors license fees.
and on and on and on
Fuck I hate taxes.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6572
All of which will make life less affordable for those with barely enough cash to scrape by.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6560|Southeastern USA
fairtax.org
all you need to know
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6582|Austin , TX
Uhm Bubbalo do you not understand that income tax is taking money from the money you earn. Import duties/taxes and all the others ATG pointed out would make a lot of money for the gov't. If they didnt illegaly take what was ours we would have more to put back into the economy. Why does the Gov't need the money anyways...to make more weapons, to kill more innocent women in children in countries most Americans can't even find on a map, to fund more illegal wars, to keep more political prisoners in our jail system, WHAT! why do they need all that money. Why are we indebted beyond belief!  I mean come on man how can you say this.

Bubbalo wrote:

What's the problem with income tax?  How do you expect the government to do anything without money?
I just wonder how many people can have such blind faith in a Gov't that has soo many secrets, the only gov't to ever nuke another nation and do it twice!
jonsimon
+224|6506

Bubbalo wrote:

It's unconstitutional, perhaps. While an amendment was passed, it was passed with the understanding it would never be above 3%, and was primarily a tax on the rich. Not to mention our government worked fine without it until they needed a standing army. Abolish the standing army and the income tax, or introduce extensive social welfare. They take our money and give us nothing in return.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6639|IRELAND

Bubbalo wrote:

Bubbalo, you clearly didn't watch or listen to the documentary so don't comment on what you don't know. If you had watched the doc you would know that the FEDERAL income tax does not go into any utilities or improvements or services for the American ppl, it goes to paying interest on the countries debt to a powerful group of bankers. That was the point of the whole documentry....jeeezzz.

If you Americans on this board believe that this unconstitutional shit against American citizens is going on in your own country under the watchful eye of white house, then surely you should start to believe that the American foreign policies across the world which fuck with each and every person on the planet might be a tad imperialistic? Seeing as America is morphing into a police state and wishes to proliferate this "new world order" the bush family love so much across the globe, maybe you might understand why we Europeans on this board are not Liberals, thats an American term, no I would describe us as Fucking shitting ourselves!!
New World order is were not just the American ppl's money and therefore country is controlled by a group of highly influential unaccountable bankers and media Moguls, but the whole world is. The old saying MONEY IS KING has never been so true. The king is this case is not like our basically powerless British royal family, but an undisputed totalitarian monarch answerable to no one.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6572
You're right, I didn't watch the video.  I don't have two hours spare at the minute.  Of course, the question has to be asked:

What's wrong with paying debts?
enakra
+3|6583

Bubbalo wrote:

Nothing. Of course, they need to be yours.

If what you are referring to is:

JahManRed wrote:

If you had watched the doc you would know that the FEDERAL income tax does not go into any utilities or improvements or services for the American ppl, it goes to paying interest on the countries debt to a powerful group of bankers. That was the point of the whole documentry...
Then you missed the point by miles.

You're trying to understand something that can't be grasped through a forum thread. Watch the movie or do your own research, but don't make unfounded arguments based on oversimplified logic.
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6679|Austin, TX

Bubbalo wrote:

You're right, I didn't watch the video.  I don't have two hours spare at the minute.  Of course, the question has to be asked:

Watch the video! Maybe you won't make yourself look like a moron. Maybe you should educate yourself on what is really going on with the federal reserve and the IRS. WATCH THE VIDEO! WAKE UP!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
IRONCHEF
+385|6502|Northern California
So what now?  Repeal the 16th ammendment and watch the country fall apart?  It's not like there will be a fair consensus on how to maintain government while maneuvering tax law.

I'm of the opinion that a law should be passed that all americans who earn money, to pay NO income tax...instead, take the opportunity to move income tax to a greater sales tax.  Put state and federal taxation on all purchased items.  This will keep people from not paying tax...mostly.

About the film...I now wonder on what grounds I could be arrested for not paying taxes?  And if there was a good enough lawyer to win my case?  that's the real question...though not the best course because i don't want this country to implode because everyone stopped paying.

long movie..

Oh, by the way, paying social securityis also not legal..from a site i saw illustrating why..something about the 22nd ammendment (the one about slaves) where if you void certain rights, you will then be required to pay SS tax.  I'm probably botching that argument, but it looked pretty credible when i read it a few years ago.

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2006-10-27 13:47:21)

jonsimon
+224|6506

IRONCHEF wrote:

So what now?  Repeal the 16th ammendment and watch the country fall apart?  It's not like there will be a fair consensus on how to maintain government while maneuvering tax law.

I'm of the opinion that a law should be passed that all americans who earn money, to pay NO income tax...instead, take the opportunity to move income tax to a greater sales tax.  Put state and federal taxation on all purchased items.  This will keep people from not paying tax...mostly.
Hmm, perhaps a similar tax on GDP that attempts to tax firms would be in order? Something like a Value Added Tax. coughcanadacough

IRONCHEF wrote:

About the film...I now wonder on what grounds I could be arrested for not paying taxes?  And if there was a good enough lawyer to win my case?  that's the real question...though not the best course because i don't want this country to implode because everyone stopped paying.
Actually, there have been cases over the course of time disputing just that in attempts to reach the Supreme Court. I believe there is one currently in Pittsburgh(?), success depends on the local courts and your budget.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6703|Calgary
Fuck... Actually anyone over 18 posting comments????
IRONCHEF
+385|6502|Northern California

Superslim wrote:

You're assuming nobody who has posted is over 18?  Is that because of the quality of comments?  Or lack of comments possibly because <18 year olds don't care?  Just curious.
bobby177
+129|6485|Texas.. getting out asap

IRONCHEF wrote:

Superslim wrote:

You're assuming nobody who has posted is over 18?  Is that because of the quality of comments?  Or lack of comments possibly because <18 year olds don't care?  Just curious.
Actually I am 16 and I care very much. I care to move to Europe the day I turn 18, not fight an impossible battle against the government.
herrr_smity
+156|6639|space command ur anus
it weird that withe all the taxes the American people pay, that you don't have free healthcare
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6416|North Carolina

herrr_smity wrote:

it weird that withe all the taxes the American people pay, that you don't have free healthcare
Well, it's basically this...  We don't really pay that much in taxes compared to Europe and Canada.  We just like to bitch about taxes in the same silly way we bitch about gas prices.  We have it relatively good over here, but we're often too pigheaded to admit it sometimes.

Besides, socialized healthcare works in your country only because it's so small.  You have very few poor people, and your population is around 4 million.  It must be nice...  If I could afford life in Norway (and actually speak Norwegian), I'd move there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard