tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6403|Kalamazoo, MI
OP is a noob, IMO
tino275
+14|6618
Thanks for the comments guys its good to see that some people have a sense of humor.
Zefar
+116|6655|Sweden
You ALL where noobs once and clearly it changed. Training can make an noob to an unnoob and to an damn good player. :3
Stags
+26|6661
Crtl-Alt-Delete has it right.  That defines n00b.  Although, I don't use that term.  I much prefer to call people, "Idiot!" "Moron." "Sophomoric."  Also, I like saying, "There is a Plethora of retards here."
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6751|Houston, TX
plethora... nice 

"Jeffe, would you say I have a plethora of noobs?"

"Si, el Guapo."

KJ
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6596|Your attic
What exactly makes a "NOOB" ?
A noob in terms of 2142 tends to be a person who lacks the ability to grasp basic game concepts, not to be associated with a newbie. They are often found on the outskirts of conquest maps after all of their flags have been capped, and often they are found trying to knife titan consoles while watching you place RDX on the very same console. The majority of the time they appear as a small smurf-blue dot on your mini-map, if they are in a squad they are there simply because they tried to start a kick vote and got confused

Visual aid
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20060823

How long must a "Noob" Play befor he becomes unNOOBified?
Depends on the person, most people can grasp basic game concepts in a few rounds of play, other it may take longer, for a select few they will never grasp above basic concepts, it depends on levels of intelligence and common sense.

Can an unNOOB become a NOOB?
Unless major brain surgery (i.e. removing of the brain) occurs, it is difficult to become a noob, unless you are trying to be a noob, in which case the above offers so good pointers as to what to do

Am I a NOOB?
Please learn or die in a fire, thank you

if not how do i become one?
Remove brain

How many noobs do you know?
I associate with very few noobs, though if you wish to hazard a guess as to how many noobs you are playing with in a random server, a rough estimate is 1 in 15

Have you ever been with a noob? If so how did you know it was a noob?
Now and then a noob will join my squad, and be the one sitting on the side of the map looking at the pretty tree, however this is rare, I keep my game/squads fairly noob free, other identifiers can be found above

Are noobs dangerious?
If the rest of your team is good (see 1 in 15 ratio) then you should be ok, in conquest they are a pain, but they will not matter too much, the main problem is when they access the grenade unlock, as they tend to throw them onto flags that you are capping. As stated above in titan mode they can effect your score, but otherwise they are of little harm apart from wasting a slot

Do Noobs bite?
If asked to do anything important they will often snap at you, normally over ingame chat, very few noobs have microphones, so the danger of being verbally abused by the high pitched whining is slim. Thankfully Dice did not include the bite the teammate command, so the chances of biting or limited

Have you ever been bitten by a NOOB?

Thankfully not, although I have heard that if bitten by a noob every full moon you will turn blue and have the sudden urge to run into the firing line of an entire squad.

Is there a cure for NOOBitus?
Clans/Intelligence

Can you trust a noob?
No, unless you want them to sit on top of a hill, they can be trusted to do that

Have you ever been a noob?
Back when I first purchased 1942 I believe I was a noob for the first 30 minutes or so, there are things that I don't know in games, but I grasp almost all basic concepts of the majority of games

Can NOOBS drive?
It is worrying that the majority of noobs are under the age of 18, so are not able to drive, thankfully

I wonder if NOOBS like Cupcakes?
I have never offered a noob a cupcake, maybe this can be put up for experimentation

Does NOOB look good on a resume?
No
tino275
+14|6618
Lol
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6703

duffmancometh wrote:

Roffle!!  Plus One!!
The fuck is a roffle?
tino275
+14|6618
Hey i'm just a Newb or NOOB? i don't know yet?
ReGmAn78
+16|6652|Alberta, Canada

PspRpg-7 wrote:

duffmancometh wrote:

Roffle!!  Plus One!!
The fuck is a roffle?
thats the sound a NeWb makes when he gives +1
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6402
what a noob, yes he does
ifixphns2
+3|6721|Evanston, WY
W W N D ?

Last edited by ifixphns2 (2006-10-26 07:29:58)

Zefar
+116|6655|Sweden

PspRpg-7 wrote:

duffmancometh wrote:

Roffle!!  Plus One!!
The fuck is a roffle?
I think it's close to Roling On the Fucking Floor Laughing(I bet the E have nothing to come with)

Otherwise the normal term for it is rofl roling on the floor laughing.
Lost-Soul
+26|6514

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

what a n00b u are.
Had to be one!!! :p
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6451|Barcelona
All unNOOBS becomes NOOBS when punish an accidental teamkill.
There's a lot of temporaly NOOBS in bf.
Stags
+26|6661
Must speak a latin based language.  They tend to add the letter E to the end of words.  Mainly the French.

Newbies are people who have just gotten into the game and want to learn how to get better.  At college two of my friends would be considered Newbies.  They don't play that many FPS and ratherly aren't that good at 2142 yet.  However, since they do want to learn, I help them and they are getting better.  Main thing they need to learn it to actually aim... funny as it sounds (they never use the Iron Sights).
J][gga
+8|6658
Only noobs like u complain about people who call people noobs.... jeez
jsnipy
+3,276|6528|...

We are all noob at something.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6523|USA
you all are n00bs for not putting your O's as zeros...
MDKThePriest
+6|6567
Towelly FTW
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6610
Can NOOBS have kids?
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6741|Houston, TX
Only noobs say noob.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6474

I could answer all those questions but... I'm noob so I don't!
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6550|Sverige (SWE)
noob´s - ping pong
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6555|UK

Kanil wrote:

tino275 wrote:

Can I be noob for Holloween?
Yes, yes you can. Now go play in the street.
Better yet on the motorway/freeway
DAMM ALL U SELF HATING JEWS

EDIT: N00BS!

Last edited by Bell (2006-10-26 15:27:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard