Mseichi
+0|6669
Just got 2142 the other day, and I have a couple of questions....any help would be appreciated.

1.  Is that commander bonus I see applied to squads and commanders?  I issue orders all the time to squads hoping that the commander bonus I see while commanding is applied to those that are actually following orders.  Is that bonus also applied to the commanders score?

2.  How do you communicate to individual squads in 2142?  In BF2, I use to "X" out other squads VOIP and leave the comm open for the squad I wanted to talk to.  That way, there wasn't too much chatter being thrown around to all.  Heck, if you start hearing a commander drone on and on to everyone, you tend to ignore him.  Also, I remember a little green mic symbol appear when I use to talk to the squads, and I don't see that in 2142.  I know there's a toggle on the VOIP to squads in 2142, but I'm not sure what is off and what is on.

3.  Is sentry gun (and the squad leaders flying gun platform) kills added to your kills for the round.  If the sentry gun makes 5 people wish they had grenades on that long hallway, will those 5 kills be added to yours?

Any help will be appreciated.
DrM
+33|6632
1. Not sure what the commander bonus is yet. Sorry.
2. In the command screen, in the top left corner there is the squad box. There is a symbol in that box that can be toggled between two states. I dont know if this is a mute for the in game VoIP but you may want to check it out.
3. Yes, the kills are added to your score, just as if you had shot them yourself.

Sorry not to be of more help.

DrM

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard