destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6623|Canada
could you imagine strike at karkand with titans? we would learn the whole new meaning of "whore"
Fadediesel
+15|6412|Emmaus, Pennsylvania

destruktion_6143 wrote:

could you imagine strike at karkand with titans? we would learn the whole new meaning of "whore"
Heh, Karkand would actually be unplayable.
Brasso
+1,549|6626

Hurricane wrote:

The map will be Strike at Kirkland. Taking place in an abandoned Costco warehouse, PAC and EU forces struggle for control of the building. Its vast resources of food, water, and 20 dollar clothing will determine which army will live for another day.
Holy crap.  That's good.  I didn't know Costco was nationwide though.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-10-25 18:34:23)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6648|Spokane, Washington

haffeysucks wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

The map will be Strike at Kirkland. Taking place in an abandoned Costco warehouse, PAC and EU forces struggle for control of the building. Its vast resources of food, water, and 20 dollar clothing will determine which army will live for another day.
Holy crap.  That's good.  I didn't know Costco was nationwide though.
Costco started close to where I live I think....anyway

I really had my hopes up until i read "Strike at Kirkland" 
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6497|Houston, TX

travisb05 wrote:

fail
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6518

liquidat0r wrote:

travisb05 wrote:

fail
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6529|Cardiff
lol made me laff anyway.  mind u i aint got it so thats prolly why i found it funny.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6626|Washington, DC

Honestly, you can't call yourself American if you haven't been to a Costco.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6641|Malibu
I am looking forward to having my camo working much better in the new patch. Currently its not really a camo but its like a 'FREE POINT HERE' sign.
link52787
+29|6518
heh, at least they are trying to fix things
KungfuBeer
The King of Beers
+31|6726|SoCal

link52787 wrote:

They should have fixed BF2 before requesting more $$$  from you guys!!
Dex Luther
+32|6434|Canukastan
Lets watch that OP spread through the interwebs and fool many people that don't know any better. I can't wait to see the in game chatter about this one. hahaha

The post was a /fail

But it's potential for future entertainment is high. "The force is strong with this one"

KungfuBeer wrote:

link52787 wrote:

They should have fixed BF2 before requesting more $$$  from you guys!!
BF2 IS fixed.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6587|Reisterstown, MD

Wow. Karkand again huh? Good stuff.
doneyone
+30|6551|Holland Hardcore
Why are so many people whining about this, i think this rules man. BF2142 ftw!!!. and if u don't like it go play bf2 or pac-man.

Last edited by doneyone (2006-10-25 23:14:26)

Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6474|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I will firebomb both EA and Dice's Center of Operations if they revive Karkand.
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6680|The Netherlands
Kark... medic whore?
Icleos
+101|6738
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/FallenAngelicLeo/FAIL.png
millhous
+39|6633|OREEGONE, USA
Pass?
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6392
why fail... give your reasons apart from the fact oh EA and DICE is going to screw this patch over... seriously, if you don't like the game, why bother , there is always bf2 within your grasp...

as for me, i'm not going to comment until the patch is released. but the fact that another map is yet to come is good, but hopefully they bomb it. Titan lag, yes please. Camo... dunno, i don't use it.
Hallvard
+262|6518|North Norway

Hurricane wrote:

that made me lol
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6576|England

Hurricane wrote:

Attention Soldiers!

DICE is happy to announce a patch is under development for 2142. We are glad to see the great response the game has gotten, and we hope you are enjoying it. We have begun the initial testing phases for 1.02, and so far our testers have given them two futuristic thumbs up! This patch will adress many bugs including the Titan lag, the IT-33 Camo (we are considering making it more like the beta), and adding a new map that will be sure to please many BF2 veterans!

The patch should be ready by December, bar any freak results occuring in the final phases of testing. Until next time soldiers!

-The DICE Live Team
Your a spaz and next time use spell check before posting .

1)DICE doesnt exist anymore

2) its karkand not kirkland

3)Your only reason for posting this was to get a chuckle, but most of us here think its a pathetic attempt to make us laugh.

Last edited by Knight`UK (2006-10-26 02:39:27)

PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6412|Norway | Unkown
yup, DICE doesn't exist anymore.. But an new Dice is coming soon..
http://www.dice.se/
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6522|Singapore
karkand hotel + titan = win
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6419|West Midlands
Skit
Zefar
+116|6645|Sweden
Kirkland eh? Someone been smoking. :3 Though would be fun if this patch was actually true. XD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard