Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6722
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/catbox777/wow.jpg

its not too bad... I hardly notice them...

CB
Love is the answer
Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States
*shakes head*
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6765|San Antonio, Texas
*Laughs out loud*

I thought this would be a serious thread...
HellGuard99
+2|6530
omg, that walker is so hawt, i want him to press Z so i can shove my peepee up the vents. taco bell ftw!!
Brasso
+1,549|6636

No, this won't get you karma.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
irok100
+114|6655
your wrong... + karma
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6437|Washington State, USA

HellGuard99 wrote:

omg, that walker is so hawt, i want him to press Z so i can shove my peepee up the vents. taco bell ftw!!
rofl
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6724|Las Vegas
They are holding the ads at bay until everyone calms down about the whole fiasco (and game sales level off).  Soon afterwards, the floodgates will be opened.....
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6722
2142 was reduced to 37.99 at my local Circuit City... in this Sundays ads... lol
I think reducing the price by 12 bucks 3 days after release is pretty bad...

Make the game free and you can put a Nike logo on my soldiers forehead... lol
Love is the answer
GeoEnvi
+22|6692|Philadelphia, PA
There's a reason a company like Circuit City will drop the price of a game $13 for a sale... it's called a "loss leader". 

They get you to come into the store for something small like a game and maybe  - while you're there - you'll also pick up a new set of comp speakers, a couple of CDs, or maybe even a new plasma.  That's why chains like Best Buy can sell new CDs for $10 while other places (shit bag FYE and Sam Goody) will rape you for $20.  If they can get you in the store, there's more of a chance they can sell you something else!

Still, I was pissed when I saw that in the paper.  I paid $50 through EA downloader, had it later than others that bought it retail, and experience more bugs due to that online install.  Now that's a "loss" leader....
Zombe
+1|6400
Hahahaha! Ok that was funny.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6550|Sverige (SWE)

Zombe wrote:

Hahahaha! Ok that was funny.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6588|MANCHESTERRR
https://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m160/AvengedBageL/lolowl.jpg
doctorgabel
+2|6448
Very nice, and btw I got 2142 for 40 bucks on launch day, gotta love the loss leaders or whatever that guy called them. Lets us people with self restraint save some bucks. I just don't know how these headphones got into my cart, along with this sound card......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard