VonGimli
+3|6719
I got a veteran badge multiple times, and got the points for it each time. I ended up getting the veteran titan destruction badge 3 times, gaining an extra 1000 points. Can someone point me somewhere where I can report this, and have these extra 1000 points knocked off my score? My friend is seeing it as unfair and wants me to get it fixed if he is going to keep playing with me.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6545|Valhalla
Contact EA... but I think there is a strong possibility that they would wipe all your stats
VonGimli
+3|6719
Problem is how do I contact EA?  I couldnt find any customer support or anything on their website.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6666|The View From The Afternoon
I'd give you -1 if I could for being a noob karma whore
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6545|Valhalla
http://bfroe.com/ or contact EA via their website
VonGimli
+3|6719

CruZ4dR wrote:

I'd give you -1 if I could for being a noob karma whore
huh?
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6781|Rotherham, England
Wouldn't worry about it TBH, what kind of friend is he that refuses to play with you just because you got an extra 1000 points for nothing. Bit mardy if you ask me.

But i you're serious go HERE and if you cant find it on there PM IndianScout sure he'll  tell you where, but don't be suprised when they reset you!

Last edited by pedigreeuk (2006-10-25 06:53:39)

lead_head
+15|6695

VonGimli wrote:

My friend is seeing it as unfair and wants me to get it fixed if he is going to keep playing with me.
Tell your friend he is a cock and get some better friends..........
Angel.C-sq
+24|6699|Computer Chair
Almost everyone got some badges and ribbons more times since the stats didnt work to well at the release.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6747

VonGimli wrote:

Problem is how do I contact EA?  I couldnt find any customer support or anything on their website.
support.ea.com

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard