elmo1337
Banned
+186|6560|The real world
I own noobs, and I had a LAN, lots of bf2s noobs got pwned.

Google Video [Gay quality, very gay]
Megaupload [Ace quality]

Shot in 2 rounds.

IGNORE THIS: Mod:  Comment removed.  Please read the rules ... posts are to be made in English ... thank-you!
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
crappy music, 1 or 2 shots are good, the rest are lame raping and easy..i wanna see some actual 1337 shots!!!! apart from shooting that plane..!!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6560|The real world

ELITE-UK wrote:

crappy music, 1 or 2 shots are good, the rest are lame raping and easy..i wanna see some actual 1337 shots!!!! apart from shooting that plane..!!
lol I played with you, in the EA UK top server, u sucked so bad and was whining about everything, u have no speech in this topic
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6584|England
Niiice editing (Just the fact that you didn't use movie maker was great), music fitted. Some decent shots and some nice piloting. Were you piolting or gunning?
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

thats looks cool .. i like the view from both pilot and gunner
vassili
+66|6524
I like the plane at the end for the rest its all crap:D
he was pilot 00.terror.00 was gunner
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

elmo1337 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

lol I played with you, in the EA UK top server, u sucked so bad and was whining about everything, u have no speech in this topic
well i know your lying now, because i dont play with any top players and i never get chance to shoot in hcopper on your server so i only use plane or cobra...and i dont whine so stop talking bullshit!!!

you are unbelievable dude, you think your so good that if someone says your crap you get all mad and stroppy and reply back with some stupid bs...so screw you and get a life!

btw your video sucks!!! so stop making them!!!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6560|The real world

ELITE-UK wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

I DIDNT READ THIS
btw, your a colonel, who should get a life? You put 1000 hours in a online game, hahahha

Last edited by elmo1337 (2006-10-25 08:49:51)

zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

I watched enough of "im leet I pwn noobs with a chopper" videos to last me a life time
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

elmo1337 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

I DIDNT READ THIS
btw, your a colonel, who should get a life? You put 1000 hours in a online game, hahahha
sinse day 1...i played alot of late nights so in the day i go out...and btw..I DO HAVE A LIFE!!!
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6585|England
Music sucked ass. Count how many times that guy says nigger....
Pilot and gunner view was a good idea.
2 good shots, but that's Terror, not Elmo.
P.S. You spelled "fuck" wrong.

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-10-25 09:45:04)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
so to sum up, this video isnt that good....4-5/10 tops...do what i do and hit things that are at a right angle or somethin, it looks good on video trust me
soalfa
+7|6528|raahe finland
heh all of u stfu and play
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6560|The real world

ELITE-UK wrote:

so to sum up, this video isnt that good....4-5/10 tops...do what i do and hit things that are at a right angle or somethin, it looks good on video trust me
Yes but I dont care what you do because you have no life.

and =Karma-Kills=, ok.
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands
im the gunner in that vid, i shot down the J10 and all the choppers in the vid, I should get the karma

KARMA KARMA KARMA ^^
soalfa
+7|6528|raahe finland
elmo1337 still if u are making videos from videogame what u play,and bragging how good you are on playing the game,then u throw these accusations to other players that they don´t have life have no logic at all...
if someone are played 1000h so what ,this game is so old that if u play few hours on two days and have played this games from when it was released u definetly have over 2000-3000 hours by now,that dosen´t mean nothing how active player is and do he have life..lol btw what is your age? i guess 14or 15
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6560|The real world

soalfa wrote:

elmo1337 still if u are making videos from videogame what u play,and bragging how good you are on playing the game,then u throw these accusations to other players that they don´t have life have no logic at all...
if someone are played 1000h so what ,this game is so old that if u play few hours on two days and have played this games from when it was released u definetly have over 2000-3000 hours by now,that dosen´t mean nothing how active player is and do he have life..lol btw what is your age? i guess 14or 15
im 11 and a half, and u cant really think can you, think ok?
soalfa
+7|6528|raahe finland
didint get that,sorry bad english ,it´s not my mother lanquage
']['error
Banned

elmo1337 wrote:

soalfa wrote:

im 11 and a half, and u cant really think can you, think ok?
and im 10 and a half, one year younger then elmo.. but i dont care.

Last edited by ']['error (2006-10-25 10:17:01)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6560|The real world
and I do have a life, I play with lego in my spare time
soalfa
+7|6528|raahe finland
haha
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6560|The real world

soalfa wrote:

haha
Ah now I know why you stick up for my friend Team-E|Elite

http://bf2s.com/player/61121771/

1591 hours.

lol.
']['error
Banned

elmo1337 wrote:

soalfa wrote:

haha
Ah now I know why you stick up for my friend Team-E|Elite

http://bf2s.com/player/61121771/

1591 hours.

lol.
owned
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Better than your Dalian one.

Bad music,sorry.

Now do it on 2142.
soalfa
+7|6528|raahe finland
yep ,because main reason was u accused him basis of his 1000 hours ,i started to think that if u have buyed
the game when it was released its not really much,and i know lots of people on same house using same account to, if i haved played every day from scratch and i have no life i should have over 3000 h easily

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard