sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina
A cousin of mine from US sent me a political test which measures ones support for freedom from government intervention, with 0 being totalitarian and 100 being anarchist.  You will be placed in one of five categories, ranging from extreme populism (extreme government control) to radical libertarianism (an extreme lack of government control), based on the level of freedom you support.

I scored:
Moderate Populist
You scored 39 Freedom! 
You are a moderate populist. You believe that the government is the primary tool for solving problems so long as the government stays within certain boundaries such as democracy. Most major parties in developed countries, including the American Republican and Democratic parties, are moderately populist.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-25 07:09:44)

zero_x830
+5|6416|Netherlands
Moderate Populist
You scored 39 Freedom!
You are a moderate populist. You believe that the government is the primary tool for solving problems so long as the government stays within certain boundaries such as democracy. Most major parties in developed countries, including the American Republican and Democratic parties, are moderately populist.

I got the same as you do
doneyone
+30|6547|Holland Hardcore
beacuse ur all treehuggers
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6762|Rotherham, England
Moderate
You scored 54 Freedom!
You are a moderate. You believe in selective government intervention. Sometimes, you believe, the government is the solution, while at other times you consider it to be the problem. You tend to analyze each situation in a pragmatic way to determine whether or not government intervention is necessary. In America, most traditional conservatives and hardcore liberals, despite their differences on many issues, are moderate in that they support a medium level of government control.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating    free online dating
        You scored higher than 99% on Freedom
captain_itchy_pants
+13|6567
Moderate Populist
You scored 33 Freedom!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6623|Finland

You scored 33 Freedom!
I need around tree fiddy.
Snowmanimal
Not so unique forum title
+30|6534|My head
You scored 36 Freedom!
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6734|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
35 - You are a moderate populist. You believe that the government is the primary tool for solving problems so long as the government stays within certain boundaries such as democracy. Most major parties in developed countries, including the American Republican and Democratic parties, are moderately populist.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6835|Reykjavík, Iceland.
You scored 36 Freedom!

My results are based on Iceland, they would probably be a little bit different in the US.
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6650|SLC, Utah, USA
Moderate
You scored 49 Freedom!

You are a moderate. You believe in selective government intervention. Sometimes, you believe, the government is the solution, while at other times you consider it to be the problem. You tend to analyze each situation in a pragmatic way to determine whether or not government intervention is necessary. In America, most traditional conservatives and hardcore liberals, despite their differences on many issues, are moderate in that they support a medium level of government control.
mr.degman
+10|6418
Moderate
You scored 48 Freedom! 
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK
Moderate Populist
You scored 26 Freedom! 

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

Should your country attempt to rule the world?
lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England

[RDH]Warlord wrote:

Moderate
You scored 49 Freedom!

Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6540|USA bitches!
Moderate Populist
You scored 30 Freedom! 

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 24% on Freedom
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
Moderate Populist
You scored 40 Freedom!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jonsimon
+224|6487
Moderate, scored 44. Now I wonder what the really extreme results say.

Edit: I think this is a little bunk. I changed all my answers, and the opposite came out with a score of 55, still moderate.

Last edited by jonsimon (2006-10-25 08:40:44)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6687|NJ
Moderate
You scored 57 Freedom! 

and Jonsimon if you change all your answers and your at about 44 you will come out around 55/56 moderate.. Durrr
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker
Moderate Populist
You scored 34 Freedom! 
------------------------------
Huh, I don't think the government is the primary tool for solving problems.  Well, if it worked like it's supposed to it would be in some cases.  It needs to represent the people, but stay out of their lives until they start infringing on the lives of others.  The government has no right to tell me:
what to believe
what I can or can't say
whether or not I can own guns or what type I am allowed to own
etc etc etc
bubbass
humble
+61|6560
Moderate Populist
You scored 32 Freedom!
IRONCHEF
+385|6482|Northern California
Wierd, for being the crazy liberal, I got 36.  maybe i shoulda been anti-government.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

jonsimon wrote:

Moderate, scored 44. Now I wonder what the really extreme results say.

Edit: I think this is a little bunk. I changed all my answers, and the opposite came out with a score of 55, still moderate.
Of course it did.  If you are moderate and got 44, you answered half the questions in a moderate way, so if you change all your answers you will still be moderate.  You should try changing the answers you know are going to affect your score.  If someone who got 25 changes all his answers to the opposite, he'll probably obtain 75 or so.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6701|Sweden
Link doesnt work! Please fix, I want to take this test ASAP!
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6533|Texas - Bigger than France
21 freedom
PRiMACORD
+190|6616|Home of the Escalade Herds
Moderate

You scored 45 Freedom!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard