-
+961|6738

Audio wrote:

GG for bringing back a dead thread.
....Bastard.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6712
This never gets old.  If I am having a bad day I listen to it and laugh and laugh.  makes me feel better that I'm not this fuck tard!
alpinestar
+304|6637|New York City baby.
I fooled that child to get his address and now im banging his mom... I hope she takes pills, because I do not want to populate with that kind of behavior.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6494|USA
o.0
link52787
+29|6562
Wow, what's scary is that kid's voice sounds like my little brother's when he starts yelling and swearing obscenities.
im_in_heaven
+27|6628
Is this a paid advertisement for wheaties?
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6574|Cardiff
lol im glad this was revived, its 6 in the morning here and i just woke my mum up coz i was laughing so loud.

/tears eheh...

my mum thought it was funny too, she asked if he was mental lol!

so glad i dont put up with crap like that tbh.
TSal2111
+1|6787
Christ, this is why I stopped playing in clans long ago, seems like these sorts of things are just unavoidable anymore.

This kids mother should have flushed him.
Audio
+130|6573|Orlando, FL
Word, I got a new video for you guys .  It's not as funny as the original recording, but it'll do. 

I definetly can't take credit for this because it was not recorded by me, but was recorded by Nexar from TOP/Team NFL.  Nexar made Ruether sing this so that he could scrim with NFL.  Enjoy!

Last edited by Audio (2006-10-24 22:58:59)

[SJT] work
+0|6449
just to let you guys know his new name is milkman22 hes in the no fear clan now which is run by some little 12 yr old brat named pvt.pawlak
perubian
+1|6541
Lmfao...
Audio
+130|6573|Orlando, FL

[SJT] work wrote:

just to let you guys know his new name is milkman22 hes in the no fear clan now which is run by some little 12 yr old brat named pvt.pawlak
Thats cute.

Yeah, he has changed his name many of times after this recording was made popular.  I know he has used Cougar and Spitfire, but wasn't aware of milkman.  No Fear huh?  Never heard of them, must be another teenage run pubnub clan.
Herackles
+33|6667

Audio wrote:

Well, I'm the recruiting officer for my clan, Kill On Sight.  We get a steady number of recruits, and arn't THAT picky on who who we bring in, all we ask is that they can be mature and active.  Sometimes, we get a "pack" of recruits, and by that I mean a few friends will all join together, which sucks in my position, because if I don't let one of the friends in, then the others will leave with him.  Well, this recently happend where three friends left their old clan to join ours, and two of them were great players and pretty cool kids.  Now, the third kid was like 14 years old, has hardcore ADD attacks, and is simply a tool.  So, we try to stay away from kids like that, but on the other hand, I want these other two guys to stay.  Tough situation.  Well, after about a week, I was fed up with this kid, and finally told him that he just wouldn't fit in with us, and that is when the shit hit the fan.  This kid went NUTS.  Started screaming at the top of his lungs, started calling me this and that, so as I right clicked his name to ban him from TS, I realized how hilarious this whole thing was, so I decided to record it.  Now, I started the recording when he was rambling on asking us if we could hear him.  I don't know why, but I suppose his ADD was kicking in, and he was just screaming on about anything that came to his mind.  Now, I'm a pretty laid back guy, as you will hear in this recording, and actually found the humor in this "outburst" of his.  Now, just to give you the rundown on who everyone is, Ruether, who is the kid screaming, was the recruit.  I am the guy telling Ruether that I can hear him, sounding pretty laid back, and the guy saying "you have a small pee pee" at the beginning and twords the end telling me now to say anything and let him scream was a member of my clan.  Anyway, I'm sure you guys will get lots of laughs out of this recording, and encourage you to pass it around to your buddies so they can get a kick out of it too.  Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to present..."Ruether Going Nuts". 

http://media.putfile.com/Ruether-Going-Nuts

Also, in case you were wondering what happend to his two friends, they dipped and went to start their own clan with Ruether.  Good luck to them, because I can't imagine a kid like this having any sort of leadership role in a clan.  Anyway, enjoy!
Two words.  Wow & Ritalin anyone!?  I've unfortunately come across a few kids like that, but nothing matching this priceless artifact!  I was kinda chuckling along when he kept on asking "I can't hear you, I can't hear you!!"  And he finally ranted out "How can I hear you, How can I hear you!!"   To which you said, "Ummm...You can listen maybe."  I lost it right there.  I couldn't stop laughing.  The recording reminded of this...Championship Manager Kid.  Thanks for the laugh, I needed one today...it's been a tough one.

Cheers....Oh!  +1 by the way.

*EDIT*

Oh crap...I can't stop laughing right now.  I just listened to the second recording and I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time.  I loved it when another one of you clan mates chimed in with "I can't stop laughing."  I feel the same right now.  Brilliant stuff!!  I almost wish you'd kept him in the clan to just egg him on to make more of these recordings.

Last edited by Herackles (2006-12-18 20:10:56)

demois411
+1|6405
One problem I have with the age limit is idiot clans thinking that just because he/she is young they are immature.

I joined this clan that required one to be 21+, I was only 14. I ended up posting on their forum that I was actuallly 14 and they banned me from ts, their server, and their forum.

Funny to say that I was more mature then half of their clan.
adv3rsary
+28|6756
i am scared for your lives...
Bonesaw
+8|6659
Jeebus! I don't post often but this drug me out of the shadows. This kid needs to put down the game and get a life. I agree that there are many minors that are much more mature than adults, but an age limit would help. If he really had medical problems, he shouldn't be playing BF2 in the first place. I have several friends with ADHD and a couple that have Tourette's and they couldn't hold a candle to this kid on their worst days. This kid is just over-the-top ridiculous and needs to be made example of. It is obvious that this kind of behavior is frowned upon and rightly so, if I wanted to play a game with a self-absorbed pretentious minor then I'd play Barbie's Online Adventure (just made that up).
This kid's parents need to belt him 'till he straightens up (and take his PC away).

To the kid - Your reputation within this game is FUBAR. I doubt that anyone here is going to let you live this down, which is kinda sad (although mildly entertaining). You have issues which I doubt are medical. If I were you, I'd uninstall the game and learn how to manage yourself before you come back to playing a game where all you do is kill people and throw tantrums when something doesn't go your way. You in no way help the gaming community with the attitude you have at the moment.

To the starter of this thread - I'll agree with you, this did make me laugh a lot (I had to show it to my friends too) but it also made me a wee bit ill. This kid loves the attention (as do his clanmates) and all this thread does is propagate that. It was funny for about 2 pages.

To everyone else - let it die. its boring now.

Yay!
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6587|-removed you know why- mod
this Kid got S e r i o u s Problems.
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6598|Bikini Bottom Germany

Bonesaw wrote:

It is obvious that this kind of behavior is frowned upon and rightly so, if I wanted to play a game with a self-absorbed pretentious minor then I'd play Barbie's Online Adventure (just made that up).
Hmmm, good idea. Lets do it. I think there will be a lot of girls who want to play that. *g*

+1 for that idea.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6504|A W S M F O X
Just What!?.........how will this kid even function in modern day society?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6635|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
what the fuck who brought up this fucking dead ass post.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6504|A W S M F O X
Wow, its easy to be a fucktard, isnt it?
K3rt6699
+70|6409
omg...that was sad lol

+1
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6884|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I'm 15 and I suffer from ADHD attacks, but I don't press B when that happens ;P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard