Trocco
+2|6404
I am so sick of teammates running into my clays when there is clearly a big red skull locating them. I'm not talking about random clays...I'm talking about the clays that are strategically placed so the enemy doesn't sneak up while I'm sniping. Then to top this all off they punish my ass, and I get banned from the damn server. Does this piss anyone else off? I know you non-snipers are gonna be hatin on this one......
chittydog
less busy
+586|6843|Kubra, Damn it!

Hi, welcome to BF2. Most of us believe that believe that those big red skulls are power-ups. For some reason, right as we're about to grab one, some jerk TKs us with a claymore or AT mine. How rude!
-=5TON3D
+42|6542|u.k
simple fix,dont play on servers with friendly clay & mine damage turned on.
Aust1mh
+23|6576|Sydney, Australia
I thought those red skulls were candy???
i always die when i try to eat 1.....
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6647|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Im sick by the fkn claymores...  Im sure that happened to everyone once: you walk and you see a claymore... so your like fuck ill go back so you go back and BOOOWWW it explose !!!!!

something wrong and this always happen to me !!! i see the fkn claymore and i want to avoid them... well i try to avoid them by going back but it will explose nway !!! they should fix that, but let EA concentrate on 2142 for the moment
soalfa
+7|6535|raahe finland
pfff, i have numerous team kills for that,don´t carew anymore ... theres no reason even talk to idiots for that , u only catch u self typing all the play time then.. have played 800h sniper and have over 2000 team kils for playing whit rtards
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6746|Great Wall

soalfa wrote:

pfff, i have numerous team kills for that,don´t carew anymore ... theres no reason even talk to idiots for that , u only catch u self typing all the play time then.. have played 800h sniper and have over 2000 team kils for playing whit rtards
I think I have more TKs than kills from my claymores.. That's why I don't use them often.. Seriously 95% of people playing BF2 are idiots. Nothing u can do about it.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6539
Another simple fix is dont use freaking claymores at all. Goddamn claywhores.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys

ShadowFoX wrote:

Another simple fix is dont use freaking claymores at all. Goddamn claywhores.
the wookies will cry if they read that
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
thers nothing wrong with using clays to defend yourself, im a sniper, i do just that. but i cant stand these snipers that go attacking, using claymores, eg run up to u and drop one, so even if they die, u die too
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.
I dont need them. I am an agressive sniper and i keep moving. I use claymores when i see 4 people charging at me on the UAV and i have no back-up nearby. After claymores go off i go in for a knife charge

If i am being a camp fag then i just keep my ears open. And i can hear people coming up the ladder because i have really good sound so i camp the top of the ladder with a knife
specops10-4
+108|6751|In the hills
mmm, im not a claywhore so I dont care!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida
On the note of ranting....I have a rant that I want to go on about for some fuck stick today that pissed me off

I was playing Moders Ghost Town today....not my usual server, but my usual bar was empty, so I went to another.  Lately I have been noticing lots and LOTS of low ranks among the servers....but this is not my issue.  My complaint is today, on that server, I join in and the first thing I see is that my team is losing horribly....no big deal, to late to change the outcome.  Then I see some tard on my team typing in all caps trying to yell at the rest of the team saying stuff like "TEAM GO FOR THE FLAGS" "GET OUT OF THE BASES AND DO SOMETHING".  Next round we played, I watched him to see how well he did.  He wasnt that spectacular....he was ok, but nothing more than average.  I didnt point that out to him, he was quiet the next round.  The most annoying part, was 2 medics on my team.  Both were low ranking sergeants.  One of them, I called for medic, and saw on my map he was behind me.  I turn around and wait on him....the ass hat runs right past me and tries to jump over a dumpster......obviously not making and getting cought in the corner of the wall/dumpster.  I call for medic again....he ignores...again...he ignores.  While this genious is trying to figure out how to get around the dumpster, I unloaded half my mag into the dumpster to get his attention and called for medic again.........the fuck ran past me....I was nice and did not TK him....but I wanted to.

The second medic, was hiding behind some boxes, taking pot shots at enemies.  I was pretty low on health, so I ran over to him to get a med pack.  I see him, start running to him and call for medic.  I get next to him and get down behind the boxes with him..........apparently hes jumpy as shit, and starts shooting me.  FF was luckily off, and the deuchbag still failed to give me a med pack.  An enemy saw this retard, threw a grenade, killed me...........then, FINALLY, I get an intelligent medic....he came to revive me after the death.

People piss me off.

Im done.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6737|Louisiana
I wish more servers had friendly fire on for claymores. The number of times I've died by claymores is probably getting high enough to be comparable from the times I've died by jets/helos. They're EVERYWHERE, and people are putting them on spawn points now so you die as soon as you move.

And whoever decided that claymores should be indestructible by grenades is just ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RETARDED. I want to punch the shit out of that guy.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida
I prefer friendly fire off for claymores.  I hate getting TKd by someones claymore, but I hate it more when someone gets TKd by mine.  If I am sniping, I put claymores where they are for a reason.  Not so some dumbass can try and get the big red power up and then punish me for their own stupidity.

And just for the fact that I use claymores, does not justify calling me a claywhore.  I dont run around dropping them all over the damn place.
Fadediesel
+15|6424|Emmaus, Pennsylvania

Trocco wrote:

I am so sick of teammates running into my clays when there is clearly a big red skull locating them. I'm not talking about random clays...I'm talking about the clays that are strategically placed so the enemy doesn't sneak up while I'm sniping. Then to top this all off they punish my ass, and I get banned from the damn server. Does this piss anyone else off? I know you non-snipers are gonna be hatin on this one......
/phail
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6714|Antarctica
Don't spam claymores, its not cool.
blitzerlover
Banned
+7|6476
to get a clay to go away throw a gernad at it. or jst scream for a team mate to help so he dies too.
Trocco
+2|6404

Fadediesel wrote:

Trocco wrote:

/phail
What does this mean???
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6560|UK

-=5TON3D wrote:

simple fix,dont play on servers with friendly clay & mine damage turned on.
Ditto.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6533|South Florida
You simply reply:
"If you can't see the big red skulls, delete the system32 folder"

I cracked the fuck up when i saw someone say that
15 more years! 15 more years!
Longbow
+163|6654|Odessa, Ukraine
I'm sick of this claymore retards who place claymores everywhere and then complain about 'how stupid are other players'

The only way to use claymores should be self defence (  ladder to the roof where you are sitting & so on ) .
Delphy
+45|6593|Bristol, UK

Longbow wrote:

I'm sick of this claymore retards who place claymores everywhere and then complain about 'how stupid are other players'

The only way to use claymores should be self defence (  ladder to the roof where you are sitting & so on ) .
No, if you place a claymore ANYWHERE with FF on, there's like a 75% chance that some teammate will run into it. God, even with FF off they will do some stupid shit like lie on top of your clay and then punish when an enemy triggers it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard