Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6567|San Diego, CA, USA

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Harmor wrote:

I definately want to let them make nukes now.
I want them to get nukes - it will help balance the power in the Middle East. If Iran has nukes, Israel might back off cause now theyd have an opposition with some serious fire power, and a will to use it.
\
Yeah, too bad they'll give it to terrorists to bomb our cities with them.  Otherwise your plan would had been perfect.

I mean, its not like Hugo Chavez isn't teaching terrorists Spanish, giving them Visas to go into Mexico and coming over into the United States over the 2100 mile porus border.  The nuke would probably be too big to carry with them, so I wouldn't worry.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6574

Harmor wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Harmor wrote:

I want them to get nukes - it will help balance the power in the Middle East. If Iran has nukes, Israel might back off cause now theyd have an opposition with some serious fire power, and a will to use it.
\
Yeah, too bad they'll give it to terrorists to bomb our cities with them.  Otherwise your plan would had been perfect.

I mean, its not like Hugo Chavez isn't teaching terrorists Spanish, giving them Visas to go into Mexico and coming over into the United States over the 2100 mile porus border.  The nuke would probably be too big to carry with them, so I wouldn't worry.
Gimme a break. You are one total propaganda monkey. Chavez is only interested in the security of his own country, much like Cuba. Neither country have ever been so stupid as to attack or to sponsor an attack against the USA, they have been scrupulously careful not to give the US a pretext to bring 'freedom', 'democracy' and 'liberty', etc. etc. to their countries.... When the CIA tries to oust the democratically elected leader of a country it kind of makes the leader of said country paranoid and defensive...

The US media has A LOT to answer for.
"TV and radio say Chavez is evil - he must want to nuke us, let's liberate Venezuela!! USA!! USA!! USA!!"
Some of the ignorant and retarded views on these forums are beyond belief.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-24 02:48:36)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6647|IRELAND

Lisik wrote:

and some beautiful Iran sunny day u can find yourself like this:

http://www.iran-press-service.com/ips/a … n_Iran.jpg

btw... Saddam's castles were 100 times much beautiful - but wich moronic person saddam was!
@Lisik.   The pictures you show are why Iran has zero crime. Its harsh sentences like this that keep people from committing crime. Harsh yes, effective, yes. The nation which Israel is a satellite state of has capitol punishment and its citizens are still killing each other hand over fist, so its clearly ineffective. Arab peoples are traditionally steeped in Honor and revenge which need as harsh system to keep under control, it works.

Lisik you show these pictures like they are poor murdered people for who you care. You previous posts show that you don't care a dam for the people shown in your pictures and you dishonor there deaths by using them to try and prove yet another hollow point. Now we would need a much larger page to show the pictures of the Palestinian and Lebanese Innocent children your terrorist homeland has murdered.

The difference:
The pictures you show are people who are guilty of a crime.
The pictures I would show are children who's only crime was to be Palestinian or Lebanese.

"he who is Innocent of sin may cast the first stone"

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-10-24 04:40:17)

IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6761|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Head scarfs FTW!!!!!
Lisik
+74|6520|Israel

JahManRed wrote:

Lisik wrote:

and some beautiful Iran sunny day u can find yourself like this:

btw... Saddam's castles were 100 times much beautiful - but wich moronic person saddam was!
@Lisik.   The pictures you show are why Iran has zero crime. Its harsh sentences like this that keep people from committing crime. Harsh yes, effective, yes. The nation which Israel is a satellite state of has capitol punishment and its citizens are still killing each other hand over fist, so its clearly ineffective. Arab peoples are traditionally steeped in Honor and revenge which need as harsh system to keep under control, it works.

Lisik you show these pictures like they are poor murdered people for who you care. You previous posts show that you don't care a dam for the people shown in your pictures and you dishonor there deaths by using them to try and prove yet another hollow point. Now we would need a much larger page to show the pictures of the Palestinian and Lebanese Innocent children your terrorist homeland has murdered.

The difference:
The pictures you show are people who are guilty of a crime.
The pictures I would show are children who's only crime was to be Palestinian or Lebanese.

"he who is Innocent of sin may cast the first stone"
show us! show us the pictures of dead childrens! its a best way to show to peoples what happens if u kiddnape and attack another country!

no attacking israel - no pictures of dead childrens! simple as that!
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6548|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

Lisik wrote:

whant it or not, leader of this beautiful country sayd that holocoust wasnt real, and that iran going to whip israel from the planet! so why do u think i give a shit to your Hip hip hooray!!? its make u happy that we(israel and iran) going to smash each other?
Read something else apart from Haaretz and the Jerusalem Post.
Lisik
+74|6520|Israel

TeamZephyr wrote:

Lisik wrote:

whant it or not, leader of this beautiful country sayd that holocoust wasnt real, and that iran going to whip israel from the planet! so why do u think i give a shit to your Hip hip hooray!!? its make u happy that we(israel and iran) going to smash each other?
Read something else apart from Haaretz and the Jerusalem Post.
Like Reuters? Who fake pictures... No thanks!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-10-24 05:55:14)

[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6514

Reciprocity wrote:

Some of those Iranian chicks aren't too hard on the eyes.   Did you see all that infrastructure? just begging to be destroyed by Tomahawk missiles.  I can't wait.
nm ...

Last edited by [UTQ]_Ausch88 (2006-10-24 08:00:53)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6574

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Some of those Iranian chicks aren't too hard on the eyes.   Did you see all that infrastructure? just begging to be destroyed by Tomahawk missiles.  I can't wait.
you are the reason why i cheer every american death in IRAQ.. because im pretty sure that every soldiers over there are moron like you.

78 dead moron in october ... go freedom fighters...

to bad that most americans are good guys.. we only hear from the assholes
I may be wrong but his comment smacked a little of sarcasm Ausch.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6514

Lisik wrote:

and some beautiful iran sunny day u can find yourself like this:

btw... saddam's castles were 100 times much beautiful - but wich moronic person saddam was!
do you have some picture of your "chosen people" shooting palestinians kids, destroying houses and bombing civilians?

i think it will be hard this time to convince the americans to fight your war against IRAN for you.

good luck, chosen one
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6514

CameronPoe wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

you are the reason why i cheer every american death in IRAQ.. because im pretty sure that every soldiers over there are moron like you.

78 dead moron in october ... go freedom fighters...

to bad that most americans are good guys.. we only hear from the assholes
I may be wrong but his comment smacked a little of sarcasm Ausch.
if its the case, then i'm very sorry

english is not my first language and i may be missing some sarcasm when theres some.

i just hate the kind of people who think that they can bomb other countries just because they are different
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6782|d
Great pics, sort of looks like dubai.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6567|USA bitches!
If they want us to believe those pics, they shouldn't have shown pics with trees and grass. We all know there's no greenery in the middle east.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6574

Jenkinsbball wrote:

If they want us to believe those pics, they shouldn't have shown pics with trees and grass. We all know there's no greenery in the middle east.
Are you for real?
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6567|USA bitches!

CameronPoe wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Are you for real?
No, I was joking around.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6741|Eastern PA
Iranistan is also supposed to have good skiing and mountaineering.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6755|Salt Lake City

Masques wrote:

If it weren't for their crazy leader, it looks like it could be a place that could become a middle east tourist attraction.  However, I certainly wouldn't go their to ski.  I have 5 ski resorts within 45 minutes drive of my house.  This is Solitude ski resort.  This is where I used to ski when I was younger.

http://www.skisolitude.com/media_room/media_images.cfm
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6579|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

CameronPoe wrote:

Anyone who thought Iran was a third world country needs to go back to school. Iran is just like here - except they like to wear silly hats.
i vote bolivians as wearing the silliest hats
jonsimon
+224|6514
I'm still holding out for a batch from Cameron in the future.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6616|Seattle

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Holy fuck I hope you're not serious. That guy's batshiat crazy over there.

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Masques wrote:

If it weren't for their crazy leader, it looks like it could be a place that could become a middle east tourist attraction.  However, I certainly wouldn't go their to ski.  I have 5 ski resorts within 45 minutes drive of my house.  This is Solitude ski resort.  This is where I used to ski when I was younger.

http://www.skisolitude.com/media_room/media_images.cfm
You gotta ski Bachelor sometime in your life. It's the shit.

http://mtbachelor.com/

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-10-24 10:13:54)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Chou
+737|6810
Will the ignorant please rise and reveal his true stupidity?

https://www.irandefence.net/eimage/iran/0079.jpg

oh baby

Last edited by Chou (2006-10-24 10:17:31)

HM1{N}
+86|6663|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

and some beautiful iran sunny day u can find yourself like this:

btw... saddam's castles were 100 times much beautiful - but wich moronic person saddam was!
do you have some picture of your "chosen people" shooting palestinians kids, destroying houses and bombing civilians?

i think it will be hard this time to convince the americans to fight your war against IRAN for you.

good luck, chosen one
He doesn't, we have to provide those for him.  His signature here was a cartoon graphic depicting Palestinians hiding behind babies while firing at an IDF soldier protecting a baby.

He immediately took it down when I showed him a picture of a Palestinan, bound and gagged, being used as a human shield by an IDF soldier.

You can't believe ANYTHING LISK says, he is ignorant beyond comprehension.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6729|Sweden
The "Female soldiers from all over the world" thread is outdated
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6650|USA

Pubic wrote:

http://www.irandefence.net/showthread.php?t=32
with the exception of the cars from the 70's and 80's it looks like a Republican Utopia.
PRiMACORD
+190|6644|Home of the Escalade Herds

mafia996630 wrote:

Great pics, sort of looks like dubai.
Just with trees, Dubai has no trees...no non-imported ones anyway

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard