JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6512|Sammamish, WA
Anyone else get this message? It's infuriating! It happened three times in a several-hour period to me today. I'm kicked from the game and signed out of the game entirely. When I go to sign in again the game crashes. Buggy buggy game...
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6561|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Got it for the first time today.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown
I got that the other day here..

Last edited by SAF.Phaxe (2006-10-23 23:48:41)

hawkerstone
+2|6778
Ive had it once so far, so I guess I should be happy about that.
Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6470|Canberra, Australia
Happens pretty regularly... not so bad since the first patch.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
EA performed maintenance on the account servers every Tuesday morning for BF2.

I think it's safe to assume they're keeping the same schedule.

It will be back in a few hours.

Also, this has been posted before.  Please search from now on.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6414|Perth, W.A, Australia.
yes this is my first time aswell but servers are crashing not as much as in 1.3 patch for bf2 but they are still crashing.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6504|Valhalla
Didn’t happen in Beta, happened all the time in the Demo ( I could only play for 5 mins at a time), full game had the same problem at the beginning but then started to work OK from that
jltarsenal
+0|6428
happened to me aswell..... im finding it kida hard to get used to from bf2,,,  like those aircraft are nothing like the choppers and i got kinda good in the choppers on bf2 in the ned
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6512|Sammamish, WA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

EA performed maintenance on the account servers every Tuesday morning for BF2.

I think it's safe to assume they're keeping the same schedule.

It will be back in a few hours.

Also, this has been posted before.  Please search from now on.
Actually this is something that's happened ever since I installed the game late last week. And it keeps happening...your connection to the master server shouldn't just drop off.

Also, upon searching I actually didn't find anything on this topic. Lots of people experience the "Connection to the server has been lost" message, but this is different from server crashes in that it's the connection to EA's master servers that's going down.
phenbach
+0|6708
I had this problem and found out it was my Linksys Router.  No matter if I open the ports ran my machine in the DMZ i still got the error. It was not until I went directly through my cisco router (on the same line same ip address) was I able to play.  I am sure I could have monkeyed with the linksys settings and probably gotten it to work. Hopefully this will help others. If you try bypassing your router temporarily just to see if it fixes your connection problem too.

Cheers,

Phen
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

I got it more than four times yesterday, but I think it might have been my router.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6621|United States
I get it every 5 min when i play bf2142
FrEaKo
+3|6556|SA
yeah, im so pissed now, i havent been able to play a single round in 2142 since i got the game. I get that "your connection to the ea master has been lost" every 2-5mins into the game, EVERY DAY. Ea says it's because of the big number of people connecting and playing but not every one has this problem.......

I HOPE THEY FIX THIS SOON FFS!!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6496|Singapore
only when i log out
FrEaKo
+3|6556|SA
ye well we get disconnected out of the game back to the login
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6621|United States
The only way of not getting the ea master connection problem is when you have your internet cable plug in to your modem
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6519|UK

Bah I thought I was being hacked!  Yeah I got that yesterday around 8pm GMT, good to see it was an EA issue and not my sick dell for a change .
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Get it all the time. Obviously EA is not prepared. I only have my unlocks a few times now also and show as a recruit.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Dauntless wrote:

I got it more than four times yesterday, but I think it might have been my router.
I completely took my router out of the picture and I still get it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ssonrats
+221|6615
I can't login right now it's 10:45 gmt.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6550|England
for uk players

its 9am- 11am just wait 10 more mis-ish
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6552|MANCHESTERRR