ssonrats
+221|6637
I see everyone has like 10+ kd ratio's with some weapons, BS? I can see one guy with 72 k/d ratio, wtf.

When are they sorting it out?!?! This should have been done before release, the nubs.
FrenziedAU
+6|6440|Australia
Just an idea, but a possible cause (other than a bug or them being very good with that weapon) is that when they know they are about to die, they switch to another weapon, thereby keeping their good K/D ratio with the main weapon.  Or, they could always travel in packs of medics.
Just a couple of ideas, I have absolutely nothing to support those theories, but I'm not really worried about it.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6519|Singapore
mech whoring ftw
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6637|Ohio
No, i think its actually death by the weapon, not deaths while holding it
ssonrats
+221|6637
Well i too have 17 k/d with one of the sniper rifles and i know i don't get 17 k/d and i don't switch.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6781|England

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

This is correct. Its stupid imo, they need to change it to how it was in bf2 so that KDR's actually make sense.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6637|Ohio
http://www.2142-stats.com/pacotheinsane+stats.html these are my stats (well as they have been reported. 6 dog tags and collectors badge? Stupid EA) and they say i have 2 deaths under Ganz, and i dont have it. same thing for Sentry gun, i dont have it and ive never used it. So it has to by deaths by something. That and EA owes me about 400 points or so, and about 30 dog tags.
ssonrats
+221|6637

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

What the hell! Are you serious? That is fucking ridiculous.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6648|Brisbane, Australia

Pretty stupid. Everyones KD with the Mech is going to be piss poor.
ssonrats
+221|6637
I have thought about this further.

So what you are saying is, for example. If i go 10 kills and 20 deaths with the pistol in one round and don't die by someone else's pistol i will infact achieve a 10 k/d ratio?!?! Therefore the only place your k/d ratio will be true is the overall.

This needs confirming, this is utter bollocks if it is true, you might aswell use the least popular gun to achieve the best k/d ratio with it.

Last edited by ssonrats (2006-10-23 04:17:38)

Hallvard
+262|6515|North Norway

my stats are fucked because in the start it didn't register my time playing, so I had played maybe 8 hours and it shoewed 1 hours but points and kills from 8 hours never had such high SPM before but now it's going down to teh more correct SPM
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6583|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Kobrakai wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

This is correct. Its stupid imo, they need to change it to how it was in bf2 so that KDR's actually make sense.
Not true, the weapon stats are currently fucked.   If you die with the Baur H-AR out it gives you a Voss L-AR death.  Thatas why I am 1:1 with the Voss and 155:1 with the Baur H-AR.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard