Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6730
After field upgrading to EMP mines, I noticed that they worked on friendlies as well (and myself, after I forgot one was there). So is this always true or is it a server option? Its not worth unlockng motion mines if they kill friendlies.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu
I am not sure, but I haven't died from my friendly mine yet.
I do remember, however, that in BF2, some servers turned on the friendly fire ON FOR MINES (including claymores) and never listed in their Server Notice resulting in Massive TK by everyone and revenge TKs following after. I hate those servers with passion. I do not mind about mines being TK able when it could be destroyed (even though there are always those idiots who think that Big fucking Red signal on the screen with Red skull and cross bones mean power tool), but when it can't be destroyed, put on friendly fire, and without server notice, it becomes a mess.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6423|Ontario, Canada
If you set a claymore, and you have 5 team mates right there and an enemy walks there, you kill everything there.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Chao2
+8|6685|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
Well today a freindly engineer laid mines (across a path i had to go), so i slow down and try and avoid them but no luck set it off. Not sure about the engineer but i team damaged someone somehow.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
https://img308.imageshack.us/img308/2493/ffao5.png

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-10-22 13:35:09)

StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu
There you go. Some servers check that little box in the bottom of that picture.
Talon
+341|6730
Great, so half the servers I play on are gonna have FF on. Maybe I wont unlock mines...
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6587|UCF
EMP mines always go off, the roller mines do not. This is based on my BETA experiences.
Zukabazuka
+23|6655
I driven over emp mines and they didn't go of, yeah wish there where someway of telling if it was on or off
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria
I think the motion mines are smart mines. I think the APM and the EMP mines are dumb mines.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6505|Edmonton Alberta
i havent had a problem yet with the motion mines//// but i only have about 40 kills with them and have only been getting them as field upgrades since today///they are super fun to whore
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Talon wrote:

Great, so half the servers I play on are gonna have FF on. Maybe I wont unlock mines...
or you could play on our server which doesnt have FF on.
the server name is in the pic.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

The mines I place down ALWAYS TK, ALWAYS

I make sure of it....
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

spawnofthemist wrote:

Talon wrote:

-=AN=- Server > All.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Talon
+341|6730

spawnofthemist wrote:

Talon wrote:

I have sigs turned off. And I always play on the lowest ping servers, so thats UK, France, Germany or Holland for me.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Fortunately they made it so the unlock sniper rifle can destroy mines.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

Thank god. Undestructable Smart mines were the most fucked up retarded idea ever

You cannot have both, one or the other.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard