LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
So what Map, and what did you do the first time you played BF2..

Doesn't include the DEMO..

For me, my first map was Sharqi Penisula.  First thing I did was try and fly the mec chopper..

Crashed and burned about 5 times..

I then went on the big crane as a sniper and got enough kills for a purple heart
l41e
+677|6646

Played singleplayer Karkand. Don't remember much of what happened, but I used the M16A2.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

I am currently suffering from post-traumatic stress ... the first 2-3 months of playing, I saw nothing but my own blood and heard nothing but my screams of agony. 

Conveniently, my brain has blocked out those times ....
samfink
+31|6553
died................ oh, you mean my first round playing BF2 against bots? died, capped flags, diedseverla more times. then I realised I actually had to shoot the bots, hen I learned aim. then went online, and the whole bloody process started again.i'm still at the aiming stage.
Lasdferret
+16|6482

samfink wrote:

died................ oh, you mean my first round playing BF2 against bots? died, capped flags, diedseverla more times. then I realised I actually had to shoot the bots, hen I learned aim. then went online, and the whole bloody process started again.
Same here, I got my assed smoked. My stats hurt quite badly from my nubbin' days.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
Got thats such a long time ago! If I'm correct the first map I played was Dalian Plant and I took the shotty and got owned by the bots on easy..
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
I think Karkand was the first map i played and it was singleplayer
I was into Bfvietnam and i remember thinking to myself why the fuck did I buy this. Changed my mind now but im having the same thoughts concerning 2142
JaMDuDe
+69|6775
I came in first and got a bunch of kills my first round. With extra spicy leetsauce i can master games before they come out.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6526|stalker.
Played Karkand...
Qoreman
+3|6419
First Map Dalian Plant

Nothing but Spawning and Dieing to continuious Bombing & Arty.
DaBombadier
+8|6405|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
Well i first went on singleplayer and got totally pawned on easy mode by bots:D lol. Then i went online and there was only like six servers so i joined an unranked one and found out i had the wrong version and they booted me right away. So i'm like wtf did i buy the friggin wrong game???? SOOOOOO i called my cuzin and dwnled the 1.4 patch and ya... i joined anuda server i i was assault thinking i could pwn wit the nade launcher. Yup... and some tank ran me over from behind a few times lol.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
operation clean sweep trying to fly a black hawk.. couldn't get it off the ground, and when i did - i crashed immediately.

edit// killing wise, i was assault as the m16a2 appealed to me.. i think i got like 12 kills and 20 deaths.. EASY bots

Last edited by leetkyle (2006-10-21 15:43:10)

dubbs
+105|6630|Lexington, KY
I played Dalian Plant, at a local lan cafe.  Myself and three ex-co-emplyees just got layed off, about 11:00 that morning.  We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, then went gaming.  Had it planned out for a entire week.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6638|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
played on dalian plant as USMC, busted out my GL and went to town, got 3 kills before i died
chittydog
less busy
+586|6833|Kubra, Damn it!

OrangeHound wrote:

I am currently suffering from post-traumatic stress ... the first 2-3 months of playing, I saw nothing but my own blood and heard nothing but my screams of agony. 

Conveniently, my brain has blocked out those times ....
No kidding. That was a year and a half ago. I don't even remember what I did the last time I played...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica
First round I played of retail BF2 was Songhua Stalemate...I did decently in K/D ratio for a noob (I was about 1/2) and just ran around the map on foot most of the time.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6411|da ville, va
The first round I sucked, the second round I sucked and now I still suck but alot less
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
Dalian plant, whored the F-35 after 2 weeks of playing the demo.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6458|UK
Urgh Kubra Dam trying to shoot a tank with an at rocket expecting it to die after one shot, then just repeatedly died.
KO
Banned
+31|6541|New Jersey
dalian plant...i was a spec ops... and i suked ( i think i had 2 kills 5 deaths)...good times good times

Last edited by KO (2006-10-21 16:01:09)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6690|Calgary
Raped to no end on Karkand, until I discovered Armor.....................

Oh ya, first kit played, engineer, gotta love them shotguns 

Last edited by Superslim (2006-10-21 16:01:55)

mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6597|S.C.
Played Dalian Plant and got my largest death streak.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6641
bf2 is the first online game i'v played, and i was amazed after playing my xbox.

my xbox now plays crappy kids games for the misses (she likes platformers)

i got my ass chewed off in the bf2 demo, but i loved it and it made me buy the best game i have ever played.

i love it, and i love talking to all yous dicks on bf2s (i love yous all realy)

i think of us as a big family that likes to kill each other with guns and knives (with the Occasional  Electrocution)

i now sleep with my pc, and the wife sleeps on the couch.
Not
Great success!
+216|6575|Chandler, AZ
I played Oman....as infantry....Spec Ops mainly and man that was brutal. I learned to use the APC in my first round though and that was sort of effective.
Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States
single player night flight, you know the first British SAS spawn on 16 map size? where you have to use the parachute, well i didnt know how to use the parachute and it was dark, and I died over and over all while searching the manual to find the parachute key.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard