Stunty13
+0|6735
I just get into a fast vehicle like the buggy and drive into the middle of a battle, kill like 5 guys at a time, and shoot the rest witht the turret.

Occasionally, i like to get a helicopter and fly super close to the grond, and run over people. That is really hard to do though. It usually ends up with me hitting something. But its fin anyway.

By the way, can you really kill people with shock paddles like paranoid said?
{CHK}Oddball
+0|6844
drop a supply crate on a sniper
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
i like killing people with bukkake! it is probably the most humiliating...
Alpha671
+0|6710
My favorite way is to Step#1: take a heli-transport, and fly it around until you see a tank Step#2: crash the heli into the F***** tank terrorizing your teammates. It worked for me twice!!!! ; ) Note: avoid the shells.

Last edited by Alpha671 (2005-12-14 19:27:52)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn
My funniest way to kill people?

Well my fave at the moment is flying at FULL speed in the Chinese jet on Wake through a crowded aircraft carrier deck at the beginning of a round. VERY risky cos of all the USMC aircraft that can spawn at any time but IMMENSELY satisfying when you get over a dozen kills WITHOUT even dropping a bomb or wasting a single bullet 

And then I get accused of base-raping How that is defined as base raping I simply do not understand. I mean I didn't fire off a single bullet nor drop a single bomb so how on earth can I be accused of base raping?!?!

If you see an incoming enemy jet flying at about 3 feet above the deck there is this action called "prone" that can be used. Besides if I wos to fly my plane at prone level I'd probably end up as a smouldering wreck plummeting off the deck so anybody prone is pretty much safe from my daredevil antics

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2005-12-14 20:14:38)

DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6779
Actually, you can skid across the carrier deck.  Try it.  I love doing that.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

DrDestruction wrote:

Actually, you can skid across the carrier deck.  Try it.  I love doing that.
Too risky mate. Once you lose the plane you end up back in the Chinese main "battling" your own team-noobs to get the plane again. Watching some dumb kid joyriding for the whole round, somehow surviving enemy missiles and getting only 1 or 2 kills during that round is the last thing I'd want to spend my time doing.

And then you've got poor losers who lie on the wings of your plane or stand in front of it preventing you from taking off knowing very well wot's going to happen next if you try to take off just cos you beat them to the plane - smart positioning on the runway helps in getting the plane 1st. All too often the Chinese end up losing the map cos of valuable resources being wasted or some lone USMC soldier capping the main all by himself.

On another note it's too bad that EA didn't include gore like in other FPS games e.g. Soldier Of Fortune or Quake. I mean lopping off enemy heads with the wings of your plane would be one cool sight to behold. Instead all we get when, for example, you knife someone is DUST?!?!  Or some enemy's body flopping around and hanging from a sign post on Karkand after an ENORMOUS C4 blast?!?! I mean come on!!!

But then again EA aren't EA (a.k.a. mass marketing computer games giant with piss poor customer service) for nothing are they? If they'd included blood and gore it'd have meant a higher age rating and less customers. Definitely a no-no for our dear money grabbers at EA.

If only that damn Battlefield Recorder bloody worked too. They hype the damn thing up and I've yet to find a server that actually does the biz with the recorder. All my brother got wos error messages when he tried recording some action. Pffff
00Colburn
+2|6710|The Dorf, MD
Have to admit that this was a good one, and one that I didn't think could happen.

Was on the Dalian Plant and had HALO'd into the PLA base and was just pickin' off dudes running for the jet, when I missed one and he ran towards my posit in one of the guard towers.  He didn't know exactly where I was and I couldn't get my pistol to aim at him, so I thougt a grenade would do the trick.

Threw the grenade and hit him in the head!  Dude died right there before the grenade tosted him and tossed him twenty feet into the air.

Never seen that one!
FourStars
+1|6740|Australia
a mate and i tryed to push a team mate off the carrier yesterday, whilst being bored and wanting to whore the chopper, damn it made me llaugh
KiT
+0|6718|*908*
I really enjoyed rigging a capture point with c4 and just waiting for people to try and cap it. It was the same two people for about 2 times and one of them gave up while the other guy gave it a third try. It was fun to see them fly and not know what the hell happen.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

I like planting C4 on choppers and waiting until they're a good way away. You can do it to the low flying choppers that are attacking you too. Wait until they fly high and boom! Nice firework.
Also with choppers on landing pad. Eager enemies run to it, are stoked they have a chopper, skilfully fly away to attack a base and BOOM!

I love giving people little surprises.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
(IOC)WhiteLion
+0|6721
Drop my own supply crate into emeny and watch the bees cover the crate and artillies strike in that area. I feel sorry for those poor troops who think they get free supply.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6744|Malaga, España
Buggy a lá GTA style makes me
Octavarium
+1|6711
This isn't a kill but:

I took an injury by running into a team mate!!
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6729|Australia
Definitely just falling on them
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6725
I sneaked up on a sniper and unloaded my pkm into his bollocks,funny as f*uck
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6722|Switzerland
Ladders bring also great fun... Stay on top of the ladder, that the enemy can see you while he's climbing up. Most of them stays at their position and don't move down again. I don't know for what they waiting... but it's fun to drop a claymore... I didn't manage to hit oftently...most of the time I'm to short and it lays in front of my feet on the roof...but also funny, cos most of them start climbing again, when they can't see you anymore. I just tried it twice (have only 6 claymore kills) but I have to refine my technique.
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6781|Hamburg
I like the flashband death! Throwing the "where-am-i?" nades at the enemy, hitting them -> kill!
You wonder what just happened with an open mouth and got flashed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard