+2,075|6657
wonder where Blazin Uk is ? lol
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6631|inside the recesses of your...

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

Good work Simon! I guess hat is why he hasn't done any updates on his contest, to busy being number one. At least we know a good person has the top ranked spot instead of a Japanese Dolphine Diving Karkand PKM Whore.
Don't be a racist.
I wasn't insulting him for being Japanese, I was just making it more obvious that it is volx because of how "dumm" some people here can be.
Yeah, "Japanese" isn't racist, tard.
Chou
+737|6803
Updated !!!

Check first post in this thread.

Last edited by Choumichel (2006-10-19 09:37:10)

Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6769
Almost 200 knife kills...ya hes not padding at all
Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6769
HAHA, what a joke, people as obvious as that should be banned
LionEyez
+4|6632
Who cares. He started out having about a 3000 points lead and by now a lot of people are gaining. I was in the top 20 for about a day, and since I didn't play alot the day after I've gone down by a 1000 (or probably more, the scores aren't updated enough to tell)

My point is, just play the game 24/7 and anyone can be in the top. But what really matters, is having fun getting there. I like the knife collecting aspect introduced here for instance.
KO
Banned
+31|6555|New Jersey
i think i hear ECR.RC and his APC come rumbling down the streets of berlin...hahah..he will got pwned!
Zefar
+116|6661|Sweden

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Yay! The whiners are moving on to teh future!
Ever heard of BACK to the Future? :3 They'll leave BF2142 once they gotten bored of it and heading back to you guys again.

As for now I think someone found out that he statpadded and reported him. Still think he's on like 3k or something.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6499|Melbourne

Haha,
Australia has the most players in the Top 20....
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Master*
Banned
+416|6507|United States

Choumichel wrote:

Updated !!!

Check first post in this thread.
spm went down the drain. from 13 to 5. and he has mad career points 10000 career points
5 spm is still high, thats around my average spm

Last edited by Masterstyle (2006-10-19 17:00:28)

zitwep
+1|6477
I am proud of Simon, I am swiss too, good to a Swiss person at the top. Keep it up.

@ the people who think he is stats padding and never played 2142: It's possible to get a high SPM with all the pins and stuff. In one round I got 656 career points :0, just from defending the titan and getting all those pins.

PS. Where do you live in Switzerland Simon?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6606|Iceland

URE_DED wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

Don't be a racist.
I wasn't insulting him for being Japanese, I was just making it more obvious that it is volx because of how "dumm" some people here can be.
Yeah, "Japanese" isn't racist, tard.
u sould settle this in a 1 v 1 with BabySpinach in BF2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard