The_Punisher_1987
Banned
+27|6848
I've gotten like 5 awards in game(pins and stuff) and when i finish the game exit and all that it doesnt show up. its not in bfhq or anything. it was a ranked server too.

its been 2 days since i got some of the pins too and it still isnt showing up. anyone know whats up with that?
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6423|Norway | Unkown
It is working.. Just a bit slow..
The_Punisher_1987
Banned
+27|6848
2 days isnt a bit slow.....
PhaxeNor
then it wasn't working but it works now.. and its easy to get the pins...
The_Punisher_1987
Banned
+27|6848
well i just got 3 badges like 30 minutes ago and they havent shown up yet.how long did it take urs to update?

and my rank score says 300/200 :s it wont rank up for somereason.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6834|Lithuania
I've just played about 10 rounds, yet only the last one registered. Will I get my points/awards for my first 9 or so rounds?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
PhaxeNor
hmm. I have 10 awards so far (Some of them have i got more than once..)

And everything is there.. All my unlock, my rank.. everything
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
I would bet that the servers are overloaded with everyone playing the game.  It was just released, so everyone who has it is probably playing it right now.

Just be patient and we'll see if everything sorts itself out.
Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6765
So does anyone have a real answer for this problem or is it all still speculation.  I played just a round to see what happens and just like everyone else nothin in BFHQ.  I'm not gonna play again until i know for a fact that the stats are at least being recorded.  No sense of waisting my time if they arent.
LionEyez
+4|6628
The answer is all scores in ranked servers are recorded and will eventually show up. Trust me.

It just seems to take several hours, hard to tell for sure. Even a granted unlock may take longer to actually pop-up (although, I've gotten some after a round as well, so I don't know if this goes for anyone)
RedHot
+9|6737
same here, sittin on ~300 pts and a bunch of awards recieved yet i get no new rank or unlocks???
my bfhq still says 0/40 what gives ea.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6696|Computer Chair
I have gotten badges more than once and that shouldnt be possible.
Also it doenst show up in BFHQ, I did get the bonus 2 times so I dont care, I will get it again and another bonus.

No pins, medals or anything in BFHQ, just my score.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6696|Computer Chair
Also the leaderboard seems to be based on score, not on career points.
joker8baller
+68|6674
I haven't even gotten my score. I've scored like 500-700... Still 0, and nothing. That was yesterday too
Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6765
Seriously, there was 30,000 people in the scoreboard yesterday, probebly more by now...thats a shit load of people to bombard the stats server at once, im sure it will just be back logged for days.  Think about it even the BF2 stats server gets back logged on the weekends...still after over a year of play.  So you can imagine all these new players and all the stats they are racking up in only a days worth of play.  Give it time to clear up.  But i still wish EA would release some type of offical announcement letting us know that it is backup up.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6534|Singapore
after playing for few rounds just now...i got some pins and badges....but it wont show up in BFHQ and my progressbar still remains 40/80 when im a corporal silver
Buzerk1
+44|6844
I got backed logged too.... when can we do? Just play the game and have fun.... stats will update at some point in time.
Blindside
+1|6562|Maastricht, Netherlands
Yesterday I had about 560 points in BFHQ with several pins, badges and a ribbbon (Halo), today, I have only 460 points, no pins and badges. So overnight points and awards disappeared.
Great......
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6453|The Land of Scott Walker
My stats are fine.  Like in BF2, just log out and back in.  Wallah.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6824|Belgium
Yea and once again I only got 1 small part of my Points/Awards that I desirve..
I got the Titan Defend Pin (or whatever) like 5 times, and still it isn't showing up!..

Look I even have 2 screenshots where you can see that I'm awarded these Pins!
http://www.linuxhelp.be/tim/files/screen012.png
http://www.linuxhelp.be/tim/files/screen018.png

But still I didn't recieve even 1 of the 2 Pins..
But I did recieve some badges that I recieved in game later than I recieved the Pins..
So basicly: this isn't because it's updating slow; The stats seem to be skipping certain points/awards!

And then there's also this little weird thingy in my BFHQ (also; here you can see the badges I was awarded..)
http://www.linuxhelp.be/tim/files/wtf.JPG

It says: 570/520 Points, So basicly I already ranked up, and deserve an Unlock, but I ain't getting it!

Can anyone give a CLEAR answer to this sheit?
Buzerk1
+44|6844
^^^^No one as a clear answer^^^^

Wait be patient thing will clear by itself go enjoy the game... calme down
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6824|Belgium

Buzerk1 wrote:

^^^^No one as a clear answer^^^^

Wait be patient thing will clear by itself go enjoy the game... calm down
Oh I'm calm.. Don't worry about me getting a heart attack or something ;-)..
I'm just a little annoyed that the Stats are so incredibly buggy..
I mean: they leave out almost 50% of my stats! That's just a little too much for my taste..
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6644|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Maybe you have to hop in a game and kill someone or gain a point just like you use have to do in BF2. Try it and tell us if it solves it.
nazspeed
+0|6471
i think i might know something please correct me if I'm wrong ..........but some servers have a rank restriction maybe that has something to do with ranks. but i have NO idea really but my stats aren't working either. I got some wheels of death something and its not showing up either
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6697|The Hague, Netherlands
half of my stats are working, it says I have played 8 minutes and I have a SPM of 25

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard