fuzzyballs44
+3|6726|Coeur D' Alene, ID
What really grinds my gears.....having someone stand in from of my vehicle, and when I don't get out of the drivers seat they shoot me.  I don't punish, but I do send a message that says "*notgoingtomentionnames* is team killing for vehicles and the moderators should look at booting him".....and the reply I get is "*notgoingtomentionnames* is an administrator and we are booting you from the server for direct name violations in accordance to our rules" 

A.  Fuzzyballs isn't that bad of a name, it can be taken a few different ways
B.  It ruins the integrity of the game to have not only players that are like this, BUT ENTIRE SERVERS AND CLANS that are so bent on their selfish stats that they ruin the game play for the ethical, team players, that just want to be in a strong squad that help each other.

I left the server before he had a chance to boot me, but didn't play for a few hours because I was so upset and disgusted, makes us ethical players lose some hope in our living vicariously through BF2!
AFlyingNun
+0|6737

FoodNipple101 wrote:

People who are mad cause they suck. And call everyone in the room a hacker.
My winning streak got interrupted because an enemy player accused me of hacking, then his team ran with it because I was a major reason for our team's winning.  182 in a round cut short because some guy hates losing...
AFlyingNun
+0|6737

<{AU}>Smex wrote:

RadeonII wrote:

Dont stand under a crate either. I had one drop on me today and it killed me.
A guy named pashley has had that happen to him- funniest thing for 5 minutes especially when your standing next to them
I know a spot in the square at karkand that NEVER gets hit by artillery. When it was our last base about to be capped, I sat there, survived two air strikes at the same time, only to have the supply crate land on me afterward.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6751|In a van down by the river
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do?? What you want?? You know, are we gonna go out?? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my... over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want?!? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is... is just bogus.
priznat
+0|6864

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan.
[..snip..]
Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is... is just bogus.
Amen brutha!

I'm just waiting patiently for the "leaked" sex tape to revive a flagging career.. Unfortunately it will probably happen several years and several bad plastic surgeries too late. Or even worse, be with Fred Durst.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6727|Oklahoma City
Hello all, First post, and what better place to start than on the complaining page... lol... No really, I think this thread is funny, so don't think I hate the game or anything...

Ok, onto the things that grind my gears. Sorry for duplicate stuff, but they grind my gears too!

1) People who "clear" an area with a grenade to make sure it is safe for them.
Example: I have a lovely sniping spot picked out, just around a corner, my back to my base, and am picking off the lovely enemy infantry running around the map. Then, just before dying, I see a grenade bounce around the corner from behind me and think to myself "Crap, one sneaked around me..." Then it kills me and I see it was a teamkill. I ask what happened and the TKer says "I thought their might be a bad guy waiting for me there, so I was just making sure it was safe..." You have a mini-map, use it. I only punish for about 10% of Teamkills, cause I know accidents happen... But this falls within my 10%.

2) People who charge into the middle of a firefight and then punish for a TK...
Example: I was recently firing at an enemy, who was also firing at me. We were both playing Support and so there were a lot of bullets flying between us, and not a lot hitting... In the middle of this a teammate dove out from behind some crates and landed ON the guy I am shooting at with the intention of stabbing him. I stop firing, but alas, it is too late. And then he punishes me.

3) Autobalance. I hate being on a good team, racking up the kills, then suddenly "You were switched to the other team by the server" about 10 tickets away from a loss. With Special Forces, the teams are more fun to play, but pre-SF I hated playing MEC. I hated joining a server and not being able to pick my team.

4) People who whine about suicide bombing. If I am going to be a terrorist, then I am going to have fun doing it. If my 4-Wheeler full of C4 pulls between an enemy tank and an enemy APC and kills them both, then my job is done.

5) Bailers. I hate being a gunner in a chopper and hearing "meep meep meep" then the pilot shoots out his flares and we are good. Then "meep meep meep" and the pilot shoots out his flares and we are good. Then some really weird evasive manuevers and "meep meep meep" and I look to see what the pilot is doing, and behold I am the only one in the BOOM!
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6738|Switzerland
Nice complains, HITNRUNXX. Especially the ones about the killed mates, or the T-Killers. I love these guys also. Today I was at Kubra Dam and was defending the MEC base at the airfield by stealing the attackers tank. Then I was firing on them while they was hiding behind a car. And there he was... a bunny hopping nerd with a knife, who tried to slit the guys, was hopping dirictly into my line of MG fire. Et voila, punished for a team kill. Superb, if you have players like that in your team...

Further there are my favorite team killers. Yesterday at Warlord on the way to a new best kill streak with the sniper, I was changing the roof using the zip line, get to the ground on the way to the next ladder. I was all alone on that place, no enemy in range and that idiot strikes me down... Also great team mates... and he was not only a team mate, he was also in the same squad. How stupid you must be, that you can't see that!?!? On my questions why he did, it was quite in the air... no reply.
[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6857

priznat wrote:

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan.
[..snip..]
Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is... is just bogus.
Amen brutha!

I'm just waiting patiently for the "leaked" sex tape to revive a flagging career.. Unfortunately it will probably happen several years and several bad plastic surgeries too late. Or even worse, be with Fred Durst.
LOL fuckin right man.  Now to add my two cents...Um...I hate...People, Ignorance, Blatant disregard for the people around you, Someone's stupidity making everyone else look stupid...And  some others but its all good.
[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6857

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Hello all, First post, and what better place to start than on the complaining page... lol... No really, I think this thread is funny, so don't think I hate the game or anything...

Ok, onto the things that grind my gears. Sorry for duplicate stuff, but they grind my gears too!

1) People who "clear" an area with a grenade to make sure it is safe for them.
Example: I have a lovely sniping spot picked out, just around a corner, my back to my base, and am picking off the lovely enemy infantry running around the map. Then, just before dying, I see a grenade bounce around the corner from behind me and think to myself "Crap, one sneaked around me..." Then it kills me and I see it was a teamkill. I ask what happened and the TKer says "I thought their might be a bad guy waiting for me there, so I was just making sure it was safe..." You have a mini-map, use it. I only punish for about 10% of Teamkills, cause I know accidents happen... But this falls within my 10%.

2) People who charge into the middle of a firefight and then punish for a TK...
Example: I was recently firing at an enemy, who was also firing at me. We were both playing Support and so there were a lot of bullets flying between us, and not a lot hitting... In the middle of this a teammate dove out from behind some crates and landed ON the guy I am shooting at with the intention of stabbing him. I stop firing, but alas, it is too late. And then he punishes me.

3) Autobalance. I hate being on a good team, racking up the kills, then suddenly "You were switched to the other team by the server" about 10 tickets away from a loss. With Special Forces, the teams are more fun to play, but pre-SF I hated playing MEC. I hated joining a server and not being able to pick my team.

4) People who whine about suicide bombing. If I am going to be a terrorist, then I am going to have fun doing it. If my 4-Wheeler full of C4 pulls between an enemy tank and an enemy APC and kills them both, then my job is done.

5) Bailers. I hate being a gunner in a chopper and hearing "meep meep meep" then the pilot shoots out his flares and we are good. Then "meep meep meep" and the pilot shoots out his flares and we are good. Then some really weird evasive manuevers and "meep meep meep" and I look to see what the pilot is doing, and behold I am the only one in the BOOM!
You shouldn't bail in a chopper regardless, unless your pilot says bail and or your on Teamspeak.  I too rarely punish for tk's because I know accidents happen.  But as of late I seem to be punishing a bit because there are morons out there.  I hate autbalance because I hate AK's.  I prefer the power, and focused accuracy of the M16A2.  I also seriously HATE people who interrupt fights. Like someone who interrupts a knife fight.
Example: I was playing a Sharqi map once, and I saw two guys running around near the City Entrance, right between City Entrance and Surveilance Point.  They were circling. One guy was a prick I had been hating for the last 5 rounds because of his stupidity.  The other was a clan member.  I seen someone run up with a nade launcher to kill them both and I fired a warning shot at the ground near his feet.  I motioned with my rifle left and right and apparently, out of some stroke of luck or actual COMMON SENSE OR REASONING, the person understood and ran right by, I watched the fight and when my clan member died, I shot the guy and revived my friend. I was also server admin yet I didn't kick the guy for being stupid and tk'ing. I kicked him after the knife fight for a tk.
SiL3nC31133
+4|6756
Hehe i think that my worst one is when im the the gunner seat of heli and you are trying to get a good shot off but your pilot wont stop spinning the heli to the point of giving you motion sickness. you look down just in time to see no pilot and a hillside getting closer and closer with each spin..... damnit..... boom
Erkut.hv
+124|6752|California
You know what really grinds my gears?

Ghonnorhea

nuff said.
onebadengineer
+0|6722
Somethings got  to be done about the TK frenzy around the AH pads, It ruins the whole round fro everyone, and its always started by one jerk.  The poor guys out grabing flags wonder why their being crushed again.  Its because two corpral's are chopper whoring, and TKing any one who wonders by the pad. so they can go on an aimless 10 second ride.
GoDeep52
+0|6859
What Grinds me the most is, You are getting a Flag in a Tank and someone in an Apache that doesn't fly well tries to help and crashes into you and you are punished for the TEAM KILL.  If you can't fly DON'T!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by GoDeep52 (2005-12-19 17:58:08)

divided
Clear!
+3|6790
douche bags
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6774|06-01
when i shoot at someone first but they kill me instead.

and my inability to get the explosives badge.....

Last edited by tthf (2005-12-19 20:00:33)

shazbot101
+1|6720|Massachusetts
What really grinds my gears is being punished for a Tk in which your teamate sees you throw a grenade ect... runs at ure grenade and gets himself killed and then punishes.  For example, today on Karkand, i was MEC and we were down to our last spawn and a USMC LAV was tearing us to shreds, so as spec ops i placed C4 to try and save my team and as im retreating to blow the explosives a see someone with an assault kit rushing the LAV, in the ensuing chaos i am punished for a TK after saving our spawn.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6727|Oklahoma City

GoDeep52 wrote:

What Grinds me the most is, You are getting a Flag in a Tank and someone in an Apache that doesn't fly well tries to help and crashes into you and you are punished for the TEAM KILL.  If you can't fly DON'T!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, this reminded me of another one... Something needs to be done about the Teamkills from crashing. The other day I was playing and had pulled my Hummer into a hangar where the enemy had a flag. I jumped into the gun on the back and cleared the few enemies at the flag. While I was in the back, another teammate come flying into the hangar in a smoking Hummer. He hits me head-on, then punishes me for a TK when he explodes from it KILLING US BOTH. I wouldn't have even punished for that one and it was HIS fault...
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6753|Salt Lake City

What grinds me is when I find a good ping server with a map I like to play, getting the last open slot, only to find I'm on a team where no one wants to be the commander.

Of course I reluctantly took the job and managed my basic commander badge , staff officer ribbon, a silver star, and my highest game to date in one round. 
S4INT05
+1|6747|79605, TX
what really grinds my gears is when you're commander and nobody squads up, and nobody carries out what you tell them to do.

IE: alpha squad has 3 people in it: 1 support, 1 medic, and one assault. go cap the base past the train wreck on karkland.

no. the hotel is apparently the most important flag on the map. so they sit there, and stay. and defend the hotel at all cost.

get the other teams commanding assets! shit!
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6741|Doncaster, England
What gets me is when your commander sends you to capture a CP, you neutralize it and your flag is being raised.
The next thing you hear is "ARTILERY YOUR AREA"

I don't like it when commanders just look after themselves, only dropping supplies and using UAV in their area.
Dr.Skakel
+0|6716
No doubt I ain't the first to complain about this

But something that -really- grinds my gears is the buggerish auto-balance feature.
Why is it that unlike the other games the more "recent" joiners and ppl with lower
score on your team never are the ones to be autobalanced.
This just has happened to become one of the most annoying features in the game
for me

There are alot of other stuff as well to moan and whine about but they're mostly
non-recodable, as to there is no bigger reason to whine about them

The teamkill punishings ought to be removed from some servers, and the autobalance
needs some serious re-coding as well. Hopefully I've made my point

Otherwise I'm starting to enjoy this game more and more.
wiggin
+0|6826|Bay Area, CA
what really pisses me off is the goddamn spinning "2" icon, anyone notice that it doesnt do a full 360 but just does a 180 and resets itself? ITS RETARDED, you'd think they could fully animate a spinning 2.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6727|Oklahoma City

wiggin wrote:

what really pisses me off is the goddamn spinning "2" icon, anyone notice that it doesnt do a full 360 but just does a 180 and resets itself? ITS RETARDED, you'd think they could fully animate a spinning 2.
ROFL! Dude, that really does drive me nuts... I just catch myself staring at it while the maps load and thinking to myself that it should spin all the way around or I am going to get seasick...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
i hate it when u have to re-patch or even worst, re-install bf2 coz the game crashes back to desktop not when ur loading... but when u just click on the battlefield 2 icon on desktop... then the loading screen... screen goes black... and poof! u go right back to desktop
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
wiggin
+0|6826|Bay Area, CA

HITNRUNXX wrote:

wiggin wrote:

ROFL! Dude, that really does drive me nuts... I just catch myself staring at it while the maps load and thinking to myself that it should spin all the way around or I am going to get seasick...
I need to send ea an email about this, it is so annoying I can't handle it!

Last edited by wiggin (2005-12-28 11:45:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard