{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6675|In You Endo- Stoke
Fact:Magic mullet talks more shit than there is in england.

Nice facts though dude.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-10-12 06:20:45)

Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6491|Sydney, Australia
If you eat a thousand apples in an hour, you'll get cyanide poisoning. There's cyanide in the apple core.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6491|Sydney, Australia
If the atom were the size of the solar system, the nucleus would be the size of the Earth, and the quark in the proton/neutron would be the size of a tree on the Earth.

The rest of the atom is empty space. Surprising why your hand still doesn't just go through the table isn't it?

Last edited by Vub (2006-10-12 06:26:37)

SwampDog
+12|6467|Luton, England
1. Dolphins are the only animal other than humans that are capable of rape.

2. It`s still the law that every Englishman must practise archery for 1 hour everyday.

3. The word shark is derived from the Latin word meaning "sharp teeth".

4. A sneeze leaves your mouth at over 600 mph.

5. There is enough phosphorous inside the human body to make about 250 match heads.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6543|Doncaster, UK

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Fact 11: I once tried to give myself a blowjob by lieing on my back and trying to lift my legs above my head. I had a back spasm and got stuck. I had to wait until my mother got home so she could to rub some deep heat into the muscles in my lower back and free me. We rarely speak now.
You need help.

This is NOT an offer!

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-10-12 06:37:47)

The Magic Mullet
+240|6421

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Fact 11: I once tried to give myself a blowjob by lieing on my back and trying to lift my legs above my head. I had a back spasm and got stuck. I had to wait until my mother got home so she could to rub some deep heat into the muscles in my lower back and free me. We rarely speak now.
You need help.

This is NOT an offer!
I'm sorry, I was bored, it was 3 days away from payday, I was young and I was experimenting.

I nearly reached the bugger an' all.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6675|In You Endo- Stoke

The Magic Mullet wrote:

I'm sorry, I was bored, it was 3 days away from payday, I was young and I was experimenting.

I nearly reached the bugger an' all.
LOL you sick boy! i hope you washed beforehand imagine what it must of tasted of if you hadn't washed.

OH GAWD!
DocZ
+13|6684|Belgium

Stags wrote:

DocZ wrote:

Anduril (previously known as Narsil, but now sword of King Aragorn in Lord of the Rings) is the only sword in existence with a hole in the pommel.
I know there are some swords with a hole in the pommel.  Lets see SWORD

Just thought I'd point that out.

Crater Lake in Oregon holds the world record for clearest water.
okay, correction: what I meant to say was: a centered hole.....  because of the difficulty of peening the sword...
DankmanHightimes
+24|6496|atlanta GA

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Pigs have 30 min long orgasms
you should be shot for finding that out.
DocZ
+13|6684|Belgium

Vub wrote:

If the atom were the size of the solar system, the nucleus would be the size of the Earth, and the quark in the proton/neutron would be the size of a tree on the Earth.

The rest of the atom is empty space. Surprising why your hand still doesn't just go through the table isn't it?
reason why our hand does not go through the table or other atoms cannot go through one another is very simple: it's a phenomenon that goes by this weird name: "polarity"
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6538|Texas - Bigger than France
Its politically incorrect to call people "dwarves, midgets, or little people".

They prefer being called "goblins".
ElGordo
+1|6511

fadedsteve wrote:

Pernicious544 wrote:

blood is blue in your veins

(blue until it hits the open air...then it becomes red)
WRONG! Blood turns bright red when it hits oxygen, otherwise its dark red (deoxyginated blood. . . i.e. blood in your veins)
light gets "bent" by the translucent material of blood vessels and causes a change in colour to blue

in medieval Engalnd, members of royalty (and generally more well off) were called "blue blooded" because they washed more and people could see this effect on their skin

for the space programme (i'm guessing early days), the US spent mega bucks developing a pen which would write upside down/in weighless conditions etc for use by astronauts in space - the Russians gave theirs a pencil

An american businesman bought London Bridge mistakenly thinking he was getting Tower Bridge - i.e. the one that opens and fucks up my journey to work once in a while - i often wish he'd got it right
lord_tyler_486
+54|6748|Upper Franconia

Vub wrote:

If the atom ...
Hydrogenium or Ferrum or Ununennium or even bigger? I'm interested.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6628|Germany
Irrelevant fact: Your Mommies are all Women.
Stags
+26|6652

ElGordo wrote:

An american businesman bought London Bridge mistakenly thinking he was getting Tower Bridge - i.e. the one that opens and fucks up my journey to work once in a while - i often wish he'd got it right
I believe he very well knew what he was buying, cost him $4M if I remember correctly, currently its in Arizona I think.

@ DocZ: Okay that makes much more sense.   The only reason that would be done, would to make the sword look cool.  Can't think of a reason why it would be useful in a fight but it looks cool.
Simon
basically
+838|6654|UK

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Never. Speak. Again.
Swiss
+20|6541

TheRealRyanRay wrote:

In France, it is illegal for a person to kiss another on railways.

The triangular shape that Toblerone chocolates are packaged in, is protected by law.
If the first one is true, i've been breaking the law loads of times. (I don't believe it's true though...liar!)
The toblerone triangle is supposed to be a representation of a swiss mountain called the Matterhorn, that's probably why it's protected.
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6488|There?
All polarbears are leftpawed! And polarbears have black skin!
liquix
+51|6450|Peoples Republic of Portland

mrpoodle wrote:

Elephants can control their penis movement to any direction it wants like its trunk
God, imagine what you could do with a dong like that. You would be legendary amoung womankind.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6615|Manitowoc, WI

Swiss wrote:

TheRealRyanRay wrote:

In France, it is illegal for a person to kiss another on railways.

The triangular shape that Toblerone chocolates are packaged in, is protected by law.
If the first one is true, i've been breaking the law loads of times. (I don't believe it's true though...liar!)
The toblerone triangle is supposed to be a representation of a swiss mountain called the Matterhorn, that's probably why it's protected.
It probably is true.  Everywhere there are laws that are really old, meaningless, and not inforced but for some reason of never been taken away so technically they still are laws.
JaMDuDe
+69|6774
1 day is actually 23.934 hours long.
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6488|There?
It is spawnofthemist who plays the purple teletubbie
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6759

Simon wrote:

1. If the population of China walked past you, in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
So what you are saying is that we could state the rate of reproduction in china as > 4 km/hr.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6650|USA
Albert Enstein was offered the Presidency of Israel in 1952; he declined.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6442|Australia.
Over 270,000 text messages of discrimination and racism were sent 24 hours before the Cronulla Riots last year.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard